Property details of Najam Sethi in New York.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: New evidence emerge against najem sethei

SUCH A FAKE DOCUMENT! YAAR I WENT THERE TODAY AND FOUND THAT ITS ALL FAKE !
bhai i checked the above address and got the proof that this property wont belong to NAJAM, thanks for posting fake docs, and i lost my time proving if its correct.
if someone need the prove ,i can show the names and contact no of the person who owns it !he is a red neck!

warlock

MPA (400+ posts)

SUCH A FAKE DOCUMENT! YAAR I WENT THERE TODAY AND FOUND THAT ITS ALL FAKE !
bhai i checked the above address and got the proof that this property wont belong to NAJAM, thanks for posting fake docs, and i lost my time proving if its correct.
if someone need the prove ,i can show the names and contact no of the person who owns it !he is a red neck!
if u think everything is fake then why u dont give us proof?????????????????????????.....i think this is 100% true without doubt.......good work bro thumbs uppppp(clap)(clap)(clap)

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Leaked Documents Expose Najam Sethi's Mansions, Multi-Million Dollar Worth Property

Guys at PCF (Official) Facebook page claim that they have their hands on Najam Sethi's Multi-Million Dollar Worth Property documents leaked by someone in the US. Here is the quote from their official facebook page:

"Pakistan Cyber Force managed to get its hands on Najam Sethi's legal property and tax documents courtesy one of our volunteer sources in the United States of Zionism. All those documents are in scanned .pdf format and have been shared as-received along with high quality pictures of his royal mansions. You will be stunned to find out how rich this snake is; but the question is, he doesn't earn this much from Pakistani news channels? Then where did this money come from?"

I followed the link and found the page where I found some scanned PDF documents and photos of the mansion:

front+100+riverside.jpg

front+view+100+riverside.jpg

Here are the links to PDF files:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23966088/Property Value 1.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23966088/Property Tax Bill 1.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23966088/Property Tax Bill 2.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23966088/Property Value 2.pdf

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

Have you any proof in support of this information?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

if u think everything is fake then why u dont give us proof?????????????????????????.....i think this is 100% true without doubt.......good work bro thumbs uppppp(clap)(clap)(clap)
oh bhai here in USA privacy laws are strict ,and the real owner of the said property wont allow me to share his name and post his real documents !!! beta if i did i can be liable for felony ,do u understand the meaning of felony?

Turaab

Citizen
Najam Sethi Exposed - Proof of USA property

2nuobb8.jpg

Najam Sethi is an analyst in one of the most popular TV news channel Geo. His analysis is mostly biased towards USA and their policies while ridiculing the ideology of Pakistan.
Our research team has found that Najam Sethi owns an apartment in main Manhattan, New York worth $1.2 Million (RS 11 corer). Owning this property itself is not illegal, but since Najam Sethi works in Pakistan we have following questions regarding this property.

1. Did Najam Sethi earn this money in Pakistan or in USA? If in USA, has he got proof and tax records?
  2. If this money was transferred from Pakistan, is there any proof of bank transactions
  3. If not transferred from Pakistan or earned in USA, how did Najam Sethi got this property?
We have obtained property details and anyone can verify it from Borough of Manhattan, New York whether they are correct or not?
Proof about 233 Broadway, Suite #930
Now coming to the proof for the property located at 223 Broadway, Suite 930

najam-property.png

another proof

najam-property2.jpg

And final proof with with stamp

najam-sethi3.jpg

If still someone is not convinced, please call City Register Office of New York and get your confirmation.
What Fellow Journalist Say
Now see what fellow TV anchors have to say about Najam Sethi. These shows have been aired on different news channels and so far Najam Sethi have not denied any of these allegations or taken a legal action against them
1) Talat Hussain recent programme where he asked media people to show assets

2) Najam Sethi Begging USA for money to start his news channel

3)Mubashar Lucman exposing Najam Sethi

American Think Tank
Finally, if you google ‘najam sethi think tank’ the first link from Washington Post says that Najam Sethi and his wife Jugno Mohsin are appointed as ‘Senior Fellow’ in an American Think Tank called ‘New America’
Here is the link

And before the page is taken down, I have taken a screen grab of the page

najam-think-tank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Najam Sethi Exposed - Proof of USA property

kya expose yaar siasat.pk pe hi expose ho rahe hein

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Najam Sethi Exposed - Proof of USA property

If you think he has illegal money and estate then you must hurry and go to court.
We have not seen much of this guy called talat hussain after his initial allegations. seems like he was served a legal notice and then kept silent because of that.
NS never sacrificed for journalism? Well, as per my knowledge he was tortured by NS(baloon wali sarkar) during his govt. in late 90s.
I personally dont like people who make big claims but dont come up with proves in courts, even if it is against NS.

Last edited: