Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - The Greatest Man in History

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
I have seen some badbakht in my life who claim to be Muslims but cant pronounce Khatamun Nabiyeen and call Naats boring ...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have seen some badbakht in my life who claim to be Muslims but cant pronounce Khatamun Nabiyeen and call Naats boring ...
What's the big deal if someone can not pronounce Khatamun Nabiyeen? The majority of Naats are full of Shirk. But the TLP terrorists won't understand this because, for them, the only solution is "Sir Tan Say Juda".

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
What's the big deal if someone can not pronounce Khatamun Nabiyeen? The majority of Naats are full of Shirk. But the TLP terrorists won't understand this because, for them, the only solution is "Sir Tan Say Juda".

You do know you are no longer a Dumb Phuck but a member of a Barelvi cult like TLP?? Cmn you cant be that stupid ?? or are you ???

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You do know you are no longer a Dumb Phuck but a member of a Barelvi cult like TLP?? Cmn you cant be that stupid ?? or are you ???
The whole forum knows you belong to the TLP terrorist organization. Don't try to be a smart ass, as you are the biggest Dumb Fuck on this forum.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhaiyon please avoid sectarian thing...

Everyone has their own style of worshipping Allah... who knows Allah likes whom the best.... Everyone is trying to please Him in their best wisdom in their own way....

I, personally, won't judge anyone for such lack of pronunciation....

Tolerance, coexistence, kindness...
Calm down !! :)

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is thread per bhi aa ker apni tatti gol di.

Asi zindagi se mout achi jaha GHQ ki haddi ke liye apna deen iman baich dena parde. Lekin agar beghairat hai phir moujaan hi moujaan 😂