Prophet saw Musa praying in his grave

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)

It was narrated that Anas bin Malik said:
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'On the night on which I was taken on the Night Journey, I passed by Musa, peace be upon him, and he was praying in his grave.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ خَشْرَمٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عِيسَى، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ التَّيْمِيِّ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَرَرْتُ لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي عَلَى مُوسَى عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ وَهُوَ يُصَلِّي فِي قَبْرِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 1634
In-book reference : Book 20, Hadith 37
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 20, Hadith 1635

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After witnessing the comparison between the hadith and the Quran, how can a sound mind still insist on hadith? How can still call those books sharif, or sahih, or authentic? How can they forgive the hadith narrators and collectors who sold them all kinds of lies and stories, containing so much ignorance and distortion?
Hadith-collections.jpg

Wake up Pak

Undoubtedly, Muslims have become the wretched, the ignorant, and the most self-destructive force on earth.
To help the Muslims come out of the darkness into the light, then understand that it cannot be done through Ahadith. The battle against the mullahs and blind followers has to be an intellectual struggle with evidence and facts from the Quran alone.

14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. This is a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for post. Accepting and following Hadith / Sunnah, especially when it is established that it is authentic and in lines with Quran, is integral part of a muslim's faith.

The funny thing is our prophet SAW himself foretold of a time when people (among claiming muslims) will completely reject hadith / sunnah on the excuse that it is not written down in Quran itself. He exactly told us their very excuse even. He absolutely knew of this fitnah arising one day, and a class of people coming who will outrightly reject all hadith/sunnah and telling others to reject it too. They are the astray ones.

That is why he is called Sadiq and Ameen.

Wake up Pak

The Quran has in several verses mentioned that Rasul's job was to deliver the message of the Quran, nothing more & nothing less.
Still, the ignorant Mullahs & their followers insist that we have to follow the hadith & sunnah, which has no place in the Deen of Islam.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
After witnessing the comparison between the hadith and the Quran, how can a sound mind still insist on hadith? How can still call those books sharif, or sahih, or authentic? How can they forgive the hadith narrators and collectors who sold them all kinds of lies and stories, containing so much ignorance and distortion?
Hadith-collections.jpg
^^^^^^ The biggest hadith rejectors of all time.

And even those 0.4 to 1.4% hadith that they did accept, their own muhadithseen have declared many many of them also fabricated. So it's even actually less than that.

And it keeps fluctuating, various mullahs coming and going declaring sahih to fabricated and vice versa.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh Boy! The biggest problem with hadith is that there is very little checks and balances. Anyone can attribute anything to hadith.
That's pretty much that happened if you read the history of hadith people just made stuff along to suit their agenda and to do what needed to be done, ever wondered why hadith is so biased and down right sexists towards women? Because all of the hadith fabricators ahem I mean narrators and collectors were men,

And also don't talk about checks and balances with the hadithists, they will tell you all sorts of fancy stuff like how they have hadith sciences! (lol calling it a science is an insult to science itself) the varying degrees of authenticity and classifications and about the uloom al rijal and all sorts of nonsense like this to prove the "authenticity" of hadith.

Fact of the matter is neither Allah nor his Prophet ever sanctioned or authorized the hadith and neither did the Prophet sign off on them. Infact there were no hadith books during the Prophets time, the khulafa rashiduns time, the sahabas time, the tabaieens time, the taba tabaieens times.

Only about after 15 to 20 generations of the first Muslims had passed away did these hadith books started to pop up. And as more time passed more collections started to pop up.

The first book contained only 1200 hadiths then with in some years books containing almost 30,000 hadiths popped up! Only time in history where knowledge of the past increases and time goes on instead of getting lost.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks for post. Accepting and following Hadith / Sunnah, especially when it is established that it is authentic and in lines with Quran, is integral part of a muslim's faith.

The funny thing is our prophet SAW himself foretold of a time when people (among claiming muslims) will completely reject hadith / sunnah on the excuse that it is not written down in Quran itself. He exactly told us their very excuse even. He absolutely knew of this fitnah arising one day, and a class of people coming who will outrightly reject all hadith/sunnah and telling others to reject it too. They are the astray ones.

Hmmm.... Let me guess you read that in a hadith that there will be a time when people will not follow hadith. Alright got it.

Did you also then read the Hadith that the Prophet forbade writings of any hadith and commanded to only take the Quran from him and nothing else?

Or the hadith about how Abu Bakr and Umar Ibn Khattab burned all the hadith and even whipped Abu Huraira for narrating too much hadith?

Hmmm?

Wake up Pak

Hmmm.... Let me guess you read that in a hadith that there will be a time when people will not follow hadith. Alright got it.

Did you also then read the Hadith that the Prophet forbade writings of any hadith and commanded to only take the Quran from him and nothing else?

Or the hadith about how Abu Bakr and Umar Ibn Khattab burned all the hadith and even whipped Abu Huraira for narrating too much hadith?

Hmmm?
Don't expect anything positive from him.

Wake up Pak

So you are accepting a nonsensical and pathic narration as posted by the thread initiator as authentic?

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Hadith-collections.jpg
Thank you for sharing these very interesting statistics, where do you get these from? What is the source? Thanks

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Hmmm?
Yes yes i can see you have parroted a hadith from muslim itself wherein certain orders were given by my prophet SAW against writing of hadith, but you lack the context of it, not that you'd want to understand it either because it just conveniently hits the spot for you. I do not need to explain that context to you and exactly opposite proof of it too, because what is clear is that Hadith is not the problem here, Islam itself is the real problem for Hadith rejectors. You'll tow the same line forever anyway. This is like talking to a patwari or a flat earther.

So as a rejector of basic pillars of Islam, e.g., Salah, you do not have right to talk about Islam. The argument you should be focusing on: Are you even a muslim considering that you reject Salah as a basic pillar of islam -- and mind you in theory and concept. If you want to prove anything, start with that first.

Also next time, do not pick something you don't even believe in in first place to try and prove your point. It's kinda dumb.

Thank you for sharing these very interesting statistics, where do you get these from? What is the source? Thanks
That's called cooking up numbers in excel. Looks legit. lol. He is the source himself, like Maulana fazlu.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
So you are accepting a nonsensical and pathic narration as posted by the thread initiator as authentic?
You too. Forget hadith, first prove you're even a muslim considering that you reject even basic pillars of islam in theory. Don't hide behind the problem of hadith and sunnah. It's not your problem.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't, but sometimes its fun to challenge their beliefs and then see them squirm trying to justify their positions.
Lol..i bet you guys have home made trophies too, just like his home made excel data about hadith, to give to each other. Just made for times like these when you need to back each other up like flat earthers.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Hadith-collections.jpg

I mean just imagine the intellect level of these people raised and trained by Sharifs and Zardaris. This IT genius is trying to prove 1400 year of muslim history wrong with an excel sheet he finally learnt to create in a "MS Excel Starter Course" for dummies in Lala musa's “Super IT Cafe”.

How do you expect things to change in this country then.

Lol...and he even knows to the decimal point his accuracy. 98.961%. And the other genius even took it for real. 🤦‍♂️

"Oh yes. That should make it look legit." - He hollered and saved the file on his desktop.

Wake up Pak

You too. Forget hadith, first prove you're even a muslim considering that you reject even basic pillars of islam in theory. Don't hide behind the problem of hadith and sunnah. It's not your problem.
I do not have to prove anything to you, as you are a blind follower of fake, full of contradictions and some disgusting narrations that outright mock, humiliate, and insult Prophet Mohammad by your favorite Majoosi Imamas.
Show me one verse from the Quran that says that the ahadith are the basic pillar of Islam.
Allah has mentioned in the Quran that the Deen has been perfected. This Book is complete & detailed and after reading these basic and straightforward verses, if one still wants to drag non-Quraic books into Islam, then he should get his head examined.