Proxies if Iran and Saudia fighting it out in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]Sectarian violence: Shoot-out leaves shopkeeper dead[/h]Published: July 20, 2011

213353-golimaar_violence_shops_policePHOTOPPI-1311111927-214-640x480.jpg
A police mobile stands near the deserted looking Golimaar sanitary market. The shops closed after two groups clashed near Old Golimaar in which a shopkeepers were also killed. PHOTO: PPI

KARACHI: A clash between two religious groups left a shopkeeper dead and three pedestrians injured on Tuesday.

The squabble broke out shortly after the funeral prayers for two activists of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ), formerly known as Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan.
Old Golimar came to a standstill as two groups opened fire at each other. Traffic in and out of the area was suspended and it took law enforcers two hours to get the situation under control. Later the police called for back-up and managed to catch 21 suspects red-handed and confiscate their weapons.
On the night before the brawl (Monday), two ASWJ activists, Abdul Hafeez and Sajid aka Sajid Mullah, were gunned down in what appeared to be a targeted attack near Petal Wali Gali in Gulbahar police limits. On Tuesday, their funeral prayers were offered near their house close to where they were killed.
The police said that the violence broke out between ASWJ activists and members of another community when the funeral procession was on the way to a graveyard near Khajji Ground.
Rizvia SHO Masroor Ejaz told The Express Tribune that the clash was triggered when the procession reached Kazmia Imambargah. Unidentified suspects opened fire at the imambargah which broke its windows. A shopkeeper named Aqeel was caught in the crossfire and killed while three other passersby Abbas, Rehman and Jaffer were wounded. The officer said an investigation is under way.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 20[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/213353/sectarian-violence-shoot-out-leaves-shopkeeper-dead/

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
If its not political parties, its them...

There is no government in Karachi. We have been left at the hands of mercenaries

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
All this started after a member of Hyderi scouts was murdered in Orangi. Then in retaliation two members of SSP were killed. Now this...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Blame it on Saudia, Iran, US, Russia, France or Tambak Tou
You are the agents, ones operating on ground, whoever is killing

and just a reminder for you to please lick your ....

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?72929-MQM-to-rejoin-Govt-soon.-The-News

Hehehe.. Your hate is always legendary. For whatever reason. You and so many others.

You posted the wrong news, I exposed you and now I am the bad guy. Dont try and deceive people, its not very nice.

If they do rejoin, I will not be here defending them. But that will not happen. Best accept MQM as a reality, it will cause you less pain. Honest advise.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]Targeted killings: Amn Committee, former SSP men killed[/h]Published: July 19, 2011

212849-karachi-1311025499-904-640x480.jpg
Armed motorcyclists shoot and kill four people in separate incidents.

KARACHI: Armed motorcyclists shot and killed four persons, including two Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat, formerly known as Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), and one Pakistan Peoples Party worker in separate acts of targeted killings late on Monday night.

The two ASWJ men, identified as Sajid aka Sajid Mullah and Hafeez, were gunned down near Peetal Wali Gali within the remits of Gulbahar police station.
ASWJ spokesman Maulana Taj Hanfi said one Sajid was ASWJ’s incharge of Liaquatabad while Hafeez was the former political party’s unit incharge and an activist. Separately, PPP worker Imdad Baloch was killed while another named Mazhar was wounded in an act of targeted killing.
Meanwhile, a teenager named Badar was gunned down in Malir 15.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
How am I defending MQM here?
Yes you blame MQM for everything. I thankfully have more sense.

Yeah you thankfully have more sense to brush it off completely --- your sense compels you to strain at a gnat and swallow the camel. That's how you are able to see problems in Karachi where sectarian groups, ANP, Lyari gangs, land mafia and drug mafia are the only culprits capable of creating trouble. I wish I had that selective myopia --- Man ! I envy you --

GeoG

How am I defending MQM here?
Yes you blame MQM for everything. I thankfully have more sense.

If they rejoin, I will not be here, defending them

now spin doctor these words, we are keen to know which part you don't understand that you will not come back to forum....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah you thankfully have more sense to brush it off completely --- your sense compels you to strain at a gnat and swallow the camel. That's how you are able to see problems in Karachi where sectarian groups, ANP, Lyari gangs, land mafia and drug mafia are the only culprits capable of creating trouble. I wish I had that selective myopia --- Man ! I envy you --

Never said MQM are angels but blaming everything that happens in Karachi is illogical and downright wrong. People blinded by hate often do that. There are a lot more forces at work here.

You go on believing that MQM controls SSP, TNFJ, SMP, ANP, PPP and every other party in Karachi and blame all they do on MQM but thankfully I have more sense.

If MQM does it, I will blame them. When sectarian groups do it, I will blame them. SImple isnt it?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they rejoin, I will not be here, defending them

now spin doctor these words, we are keen to know which part you don't understand that you will not come back to forum....

LOL!

Who is spinning whos words? If it helps you I wont be coming here often. Only here because tomorrow I am off work and have nothing better to do

GeoG

LOL!

Who is spinning whos words? If it helps you I wont be coming here often. Only here because tomorrow I am off work and have nothing better to do

just reminding you your own words
Don't they sound familiar or you need the link for the post as well....

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM ISO TNFJ PPP St Yeh Irani Agent Hain

Inho Nay Army K Kuch Munafiqo K Sath Mil K Mehdi Malaisia Ya Maqami Lashkar K Naam say Mulk Bhar
Main Kaee Musallah Groups Bana Deyh Hain...

[h=2]Proxies if Iran and Saudia fighting it out in Karachi[/h]

yeh heading jo elipst bhai nay lagae os k 2 mazmoom maqasid hain ..

1) tu mqm ki qatl-o-gharat giri say logo ka dehaan hatana
2) awam ka barain wash karna k iran or saudia apni laraee karachi main larh rahay hain..

MQM TNFJ OR ISO K SATH MIL K KAM KARTI HAI..

3week pehlay mufti saud ko jab humlay main shaeed kia gea tu un k sathi ki firing say
TNFJ Ka Targit Killer Zakhmi Ho K Bike Say Gir Gea Or Os K Sathi Osko Choor K Bhagay ..

Phir Foran He Mqm K Karkuno nay Firing SHoro kardi or TNFJ K Zakhmi Killer Ko Ko Apny Sath Lay Gay..
Mufti Saud Rh K sathi Ki es humlay main ek Ankh Shaheed Hogae Or Wo Bhi Shaheed Zakhmi Hoa Tha....

War Tu osko kaha jata hai jo duno fareqo ki tarf say laree jay ...

Yaktarfa Targit killing ko war nahi kehtay ...

agar yeh war hoti tu hum abb tak in chopay hoay ibleesi etihadiuon ko bhar poor jawab day chukkay hotay.
magar 7sal say abhi tak kise ko jawab nahi dea or serf janazay outha rahay hain....

kal raat jab janazay pay firing hoee tu serf 1 msg k zareyh he humaray 30000 say zaed sathi karachi ki sadko
pay nekal ayy thay or dharna day dea tha Agar chahtay tu mukhalfeen ki panah gaho pay humlay kar k
badla pura kia ja sakta tha ....

magar ulema kiram eski ijazat nahi daytay warna humary sabar ka paimana abb khatam honay ko hai...

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Never said MQM are angels but blaming everything that happens in Karachi is illogical and downright wrong. People blinded by hate often do that. There are a lot more forces at work here.

You go on believing that MQM controls SSP, TNFJ, SMP, ANP, PPP and every other party in Karachi and blame all they do on MQM but thankfully I have more sense.

If MQM does it, I will blame them. When sectarian groups do it, I will blame them. SImple isnt it?

So why don't you clean your own backyard first or is it pleasing to point fingers at others? Aren't you driven by your own bias? --- I haven't seen you criticizing MQM for its share in creating this mess. I am not casting doubts on "angelhood" of MQM :angry_smile:, nor do I question "characteristic hooliganism of ANP et al.(omg)", however I do criticize Mr. elipst-the-perfect who is quick to diagnose 'blinded by hate' but overlooks his own illness.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM ISO TNFJ PPP St Yeh Irani Agent Hain
<br><br>Agar MQM Irani agent hoti to kabhi Saudi safeer na milta in se<br><br>

http://api.ning.com/files/BLJlIHV2t...f0lvk2G9YhqJ*CmhJkiKA2y/24AUG2010MQMNEWS3.gif
<br><br><br>

yeh heading jo elipst bhai nay lagae os k 2 mazmoom maqasid hain ..<br>

1) tu mqm ki qatl-o-gharat giri say logo ka dehaan hatana <br>
2) awam ka barain wash karna k iran or saudia apni laraee karachi main larh rahay hain..

Jo qatl-e-aam SSP ne maun shiaon aur Barelvion ka kia hai us koi sani nai. Sub ko pta hai, kis kis se jhoot bolo gay??
Kahli yeh keh yeh loag LJ kay hain baat nai banti....

Yeh to btao Orangi mein Hyderi scouts kay 18 saal kay larke pe kis ne hamla kia?

Sub ko pta hai Iran paisa deta hai TNFJ aur SMP kay deshatgardon ko aur woh training ja k parachinar mein hasil karte hain

Sub ko pta hai SSP kay deshatgard ko saudia aur Gulf se paisa milta hai aur woh training ja k Waziristan se hasil karte hain.

Bhai asal saleebi to aap loag hain, jo Iran aur Saudia ki jang hamari sarzamin pe lar rhe hain.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo qatl-e-aam SSP ne maun shiaon aur Barelvion ka kia hai us koi sani nai. Sub ko pta hai, kis kis se jhoot bolo gay??
Kahli yeh keh yeh loag LJ kay hain baat nai banti....

Yeh to btao Orangi mein Hyderi scouts kay 18 saal kay larke pe kis ne hamla kia?

Sub ko pta hai Iran paisa deta hai TNFJ aur SMP kay deshatgardon ko aur woh training ja k parachinar mein hasil karte hain

Sub ko pta hai SSP kay deshatgard ko saudia aur Gulf se paisa milta hai aur woh training ja k Waziristan se hasil karte hain.

Bhai asal saleebi to aap loag hain, jo Iran aur Saudia ki jang hamari sarzamin pe lar rhe hain.

Humnay tu kabhi kise ka qatl-e-amm nahi kia yeh sab tu tumhara aqa logo ka kam hai k
apny bandy bhej k marwao dosry din baghir tehqeeq k muzammati beyan main dosry fareeq ka naam dal do

puray siast pk ko gawah bana layta hoon apna k sab tehqeeq karlo

karachi bhar k police stations or agencies isu ki reports ko janch k faysla karlo k hum kise k marrahay hain ??

12rabiul awwal ka ilzam hum pay laga karkun or zemedar humaray pakray gay?? magar involvment MQM ki nekli(bigsmile)

humary sab karkun reha hogay ...

9muharram ko drama blast hoa ilzam hum pay aya arm forces k zareyh humary oper opreation kia gea
magar jab kahani khuli tu TNFJ ISO MQM ki invovlment nekli :lol:

hum phir ba-ezzat reha hogay ...

Bank Daketi Ka muamla aya Parachannar TNFJ k log pakray (bigsmile)

Elipst bhai comedy nahi karoo yaar khudara

yeh insani jano ka masla hai

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why don't you clean your own backyard first or is it pleasing to point fingers at others? Aren't you driven by your own bias? --- I haven't seen you criticizing MQM for its share in creating this mess. I am not casting doubts on "angelhood" of MQM :angry_smile:, nor do I question "characteristic hooliganism of ANP et al.(omg)", however I do criticize Mr. elipst-the-perfect who is quick to diagnose 'blinded by hate' but overlooks his own illness.

Of course MQM is to blame for their share in this mess. They do use violent tactics, something I abhor but which now unfortunately defines Karachi's politics. But now the situation is far more complicated than that, its not about scaring your opponents. Criminals have entered politics in a big way. They carry out their criminal activities with abandon. Other than that there is a turf war going for control of areas... Then these sectarian criminals step in as well.

There is no state in Karachi. I will tell you why, PPP in order to grab on to Lyari and spread to other areas is using the People's Amn Comittee. They are criminals which carry out their activities without police interference. Now with PPP doing it, other parties start using criminals as well. Police cant touch one and not the other, so they dont touch any at all.

It is my hope all the killings in Karachi will stop once this government leaves, but it is fading fast

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
No my exact words. I remember.
Well they might not join the government, you never know...

LOL! as if second-coming of Ishrat-ul-Ibad has entirely different connotation --- Your futile maneuvering in wake of this 'unforeseen somersault' is laughable and pathetic. [hilar]

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

mery piyary bhai

Jang ka badshah amrica or os k etihadi bhag rahay hain.. or afghanistan main india iran or russian funds pay
chalny walay "shomali Etihad" ko jo k agha khani comunist or rawafiz pay mushtamil hai unko iqtidar ko taqat
day k bhag rahay hain....

sath main Seriya K basharul Asad ki hokomat InshahAllah khatam honay ko hai

jo k iran k leyh lungs ki hasiyat rakhti thi ...

iran main ahmadi nisad or khamnaee main iqtidar ki jung hai... wo bhi kuch din main chal chalo position main
a chuki hai...

her tarf say batil khatray main hai k pakistan k Farsoda nizam ko bachanay k leyh Mazhabi taqatoo ko
badnam karny ka propoganda taez kia jay kahin aysa na ho k yahan say koe islami taqat outhay or talban say mil
jay or in munafiq siasat dano ka bister gol kardea jay ...

es waja say puray mulk ko mukhtalif tareeqo say kamzoor kia jaraha hai..

meri larae kise say nahi na mqm say na st say na anp say na ppp say magar
humsay jan k lara jata hai..

sab janty hain k hum baqaeda siasi manshoor nahi rakhtay na hum kehtay hain

humara tu mutalba he chota sa hai jisko ko hum parliment say hal karwa na chahtay hain magar munafiq
os pay bhi kanptay hain k yeh bill agar assambly main ajj zeray behas aya tu kal pass bhi ho sakta hai...

es pay yeh sara kuch kia jata hai abb app sumjhayin ya nahi its up 2 u

Status
Not open for further replies.