PTI CEC demands resignation of PM and President; Announces two day dharna in Karachi on 21-22 May

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan Announces Dharna in Karachi!!!

Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan (official) has announced a Dharna on 21st and 22nd May Sat, Sun in Karachi against US drone attacks and US imperialism.

5-8-2011_70145_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Imran Khan Announces Dharna in Karachi!!!

imran bhai u r the only true leader doing politics for only pakistan and its people not for your party

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you kidding friend, I know now PTI and MQM have real love affair, but don't push us to make laughter on loud.

(bigsmile)

:chilli::banana::chilli::banana::chilli::banana:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

I m surprised.PTI has organization in karachi and what will be the response of mqm.however brave move

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

21st MAY 2011 is v strange date . Do check it out yourself...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you kidding friend, I know now PTI and MQM have real love affair, but don't push us to make laughter on loud.

(bigsmile)

:chilli::banana::chilli::banana::chilli::banana:
Don't say that. Karachi MQM waloN ke baap ki jagir nahi hai, koi bhi wahaN politics ker sakta hai.
Kya Munawwar Hassan sahib is liye rozana karachi meiN protest kertey heiN keh Jamat aor MQM meiN bhi "REAL LOVE AFFAIR" chal raha hai? Kya is sub ke liye Jamat ko MQM ki permission leni hoti hai.
What an irony here, some friends never be happy of anything that relates to Karachi.
Cool down man. .

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is the exact location of this forth coming DHARNA?
I hope not Defense or Clifton. It must be somewhere close to Mazar-e-Quaid.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't say that. Karachi MQM waloN ke baap ki jagir nahi hai, koi bhi wahaN politics ker sakta hai.
Kya Munawwar Hassan sahib is liye rozana karachi meiN protest kertey heiN keh Jamat aor MQM meiN bhi "REAL LOVE AFFAIR" chal raha hai? Kya is sub ke liye Jamat ko MQM ki permission leni hoti hai.
What an irony here, some friends never be happy of anything that relates to Karachi.
Cool down man. .

This is NEWS for me "Karachi MQM waloun key baap ki Jagir nahi" to phir kis key baap ki Jagir hai...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

BTW who was refraining Imran to enter in Karachi a short while a ago, I think I have bad memory.

What is behind this game, a short while a ago a person was not allowed to enter in Karachi, today he has been granted permission to held a "DHARNA" what a pitty and topi drama.

Anyways what I understand, as per agreement with "ESTABLISHMENT" now Altaf bhai is bound to provide some room to Imran Khan in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzz(clap)(clap)(clap)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

یا باری تعالیٰ اس کی حفاظت کرنا
دشمن سے اور دشمن کے ایجنٹوں سے

Don't worry he will be in safe hands of MQM,

Only worst thing is, we are the "VICTIMS" of this topi drama.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is the exact location of this forth coming DHARNA?
I hope not Defense or Clifton. It must be somewhere close to Mazar-e-Quaid.

You can simply contact 90, they will let you know the exact location. I believe same place, where MQM host their allies with honor and respect.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

21st MAY 2011 is v strange date . Do check it out yourself...

You are right they should held this Dharna on May 12th in the memory of their Martyrs, but this time it will write another history......so sad what a compromise.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You are right they should held this Dharna on May 12th in the memory of their Martyrs, but this time it will write another history......so sad what a compromise.

The thing is ..........Oh Super Mod ....Sorry I better back off....No Comments...lolz

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Don't worry he will be in safe hands of MQM,

Only worst thing is, we are the "VICTIMS" of this topi drama.

Is it Imran's good politics ????

He could not wipe out the crimes of Altaf...but needs space in Karachi...

again this Dharna is not decided by MQM....It is by Imran..

Criminals could not do the positive politics...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is NEWS for me "Karachi MQM waloun key baap ki Jagir nahi" to phir kis key baap ki Jagir hai...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

BTW who was refraining Imran to enter in Karachi a short while a ago, I think I have bad memory.

What is behind this game, a short while a ago a person was not allowed to enter in Karachi, today he has been granted permission to held a "DHARNA" what a pitty and topi drama.

Anyways what I understand, as per agreement with "ESTABLISHMENT" now Altaf bhai is bound to provide some room to Imran Khan in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzz(clap)(clap)(clap)

Lagta hai Phajje ke Paey Oakville meiN bhi milne lageiN heiN.
Think big my friend. Don't be confined.