PTI Islamabad team's interaction with Syed Talat Hussain

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI Shown Other Parties Importance of Youth : Talat

I think its a fact.. can anyone give one example in the past when N league did anything for youth !! Since youth started working as Tsunami then all parties realised that youth are also important..so they started covering up !!

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think its a fact.. can anyone give one example in the past when N league did anything for youth !! Since youth started working as Tsunami then all parties realised that youth are also important..so they started covering up !!

Infact, and they chose not to accept the fact and rather always come up with illogical and baseless stuff, instead of arguing with logic
and sense.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)

talat needs to improve his informations n leave his biases. pti is MASHALLA going well.

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)
بہت اچھی اور مثبت تنقید کی ہے طلعت حسین نے پی ٹی آئی پر اور ہم انشااللہ اس سے بہت کچھ سیکھیں گے۔

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Major media houses not to give coverage to PTI : Talat Hussain

I agree with Syed Talat Hussain 100%; it is playing in the hands of corrupt leaders.
Pakistani media is bent upon maligning Imran Khan only.No respect for Pakistani Media
any more. Geo Islam! Geo Pakistan! Geo PTI!

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Major media houses not to give coverage to PTI : Talat Hussain

yeh right Express news is the best one :biggthumpup:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Talat Hussain Unveils Pakistani Media is Sold

Thanks Talat being a bold anchor, its a very big step for you to say that. I had already said it too.Status Quo have one thing left to buy the media for their propoganda. Even the journalists are divided into different groups and supporting their parties, dont write anything against their favourite parties. This is called biased and yellow journalism. If the trend remain like this, people will have no trust on media so media should choose their right direction and PEMRA should take action against those biased anchors and journalists. Every one knows who is favouring who ? it should be stopped, media channels are actually sold out,action against channel owners are must.

Last edited: