PTI lovers should request their chairman to leave politics and become Imam masjid

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
80 people died yesterday, tell me with proof how many were taliban and how many were innocent people... If after that attack some people in protest join Taliban, then who is repsonible, our Army or them? Do you understand the difference between Taliban and innocent people... kill innocent people from tribal area and make them Taliban... IK is saying dont make Tribal people Taliban...
very good post. yes indeed he should reveal his true identity of taliban khan [hilar][hilar]

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Going to lal masjid was political and promoted terrorists who had hijacked a noble place. I think this was a wrong move by IK to win cheap popularity. The terrorists in lal masjid bought bad name to ISlam and Pakistan and tried to destroy alliance of Pakistan with China. I am only talking abt the gunmen not the rest of the people in lal masjid

پیپلز پارٹی کے لئے سیاسی لال مسجد بنانے والا غبارہ تو پھٹ گیا ، ایک بات اور غور طلب ہے کے ایک طرف تو مسلم لیگ نوں پر تنقید ہوتی ہے اور ساتھ میں آج خود رانا ثنا اللہ کی طرح کالعدم دہشت گرد تنظیم کے جھنڈے کے ساۓ تلے ہوائی تیر چلاے جا رہے تھے-
واضے رہے کہ قاتل جاسوس ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے معاملے میں پاکستانی قوم نہایت غم و غصے کا شکار تھی ، یہی وہ وقت تھا جب پوری پاکستانی قوم کو "اتحاد" کا درس دینا تھا مگر عمران خان نا سمجھ ، بیوقوف ، نا بالغ سیاستدان نکلا ، پوری قوم کو یہ پیغام دے گیا جو تمھارے خلاف ہو اسے کافر کہہ کر قتل کر دو ، جو تمہاری بات سے متفق نا ہوں اسے بدعتی کہہ کر گولیوں سے بھوں ڈالو ، پتا نہیں عمران خان کس تبدیلی کی بات کرتا ہے ؟ دعا ہے کے الله پنجتن پاک کے صدقے میں اس نا بالغ سیاست دان کو عقل و شعور عطا فرماۓ آمین

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Or Promote his Agenda to MQM Puppets, who are listening him like "Animals" on Phone from London like today

And you have the Political Agenda, whatever Imran do, you have to oppose him. You MQMer are so mean that you would oppose his efforts even in constructing Cancer hospital

It was MQM and the local government that gave him land in Qayyumabad for his diagnostic centre when the DHA turned him down.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Or Promote his Agenda to MQM Puppets, who are listening him like "Animals" on Phone from London like today

And you have the Political Agenda, whatever Imran do, you have to oppose him. You MQMer are so mean that you would oppose his efforts even in constructing Cancer hospital

Do you have PROBLEM in COMPREHENSION or Trying to make useless point out of very simple stuff I posted??????Whatever might be your problem but all I can say is watch the MIRROR yourself and then Came up with answer......Thats what happened when a Person tries to use already USELESS people for his purpose.....Today Imran Khan's huge protest Call end up in front of Lal Masjid where he ADDRESSED Local Numaazis who went out after offering Friday Prayers....INCOMPETENCE at its BEST....

MQM gathered the BIGGEST ever gathering for Dr. Afia issue what was your take on that?????MQM leader said about Raimond Davis issue yesterday what was your take about that?????When you claim that I am or MQM supporters are even every single stuff then also go back and CHECK yours and your Party supporters as well and their take over all the good work done by MQM as well.....Kind of words that you use for Mustafa Kamal, Kind of opinion you have for MQM is MUCH WORSE then what we have for PTI....

BTW if you think that MQM and their supporters OPPOSE Imran Khan on even his Social work then PROVE IT instead of making FALSE excuses and Accusations....

Last edited by a moderator:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a pathetic liar you are... Now you have written this crap... quote that **** statement that kill your opponent..

He said Quran e Pak mai hay ke apnay Mukhalifeen se itni nafrat na kero ke Insaf na ker sako... He is basically giving lesson of tolerance.. He said Jihad is fard, He didn't said that you take your guns and start shooting your opponents or corrupt poeple like your Ghadhar leader.. But he said do protest against corrupt systems. Allah ne aaj tak us kaum ki halat nahi badli jis Quoom ko apni halat badlanay ka shaur na hooo...

پیپلز پارٹی کے لئے سیاسی لال مسجد بنانے والا غبارہ تو پھٹ گیا ، ایک بات اور غور طلب ہے کے ایک طرف تو مسلم لیگ نوں پر تنقید ہوتی ہے اور ساتھ میں آج خود رانا ثنا اللہ کی طرح کالعدم دہشت گرد تنظیم کے جھنڈے کے ساۓ تلے ہوائی تیر چلاے جا رہے تھے-
واضے رہے کہ قاتل جاسوس ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے معاملے میں پاکستانی قوم نہایت غم و غصے کا شکار تھی ، یہی وہ وقت تھا جب پوری پاکستانی قوم کو "اتحاد" کا درس دینا تھا مگر عمران خان نا سمجھ ، بیوقوف ، نا بالغ سیاستدان نکلا ، پوری قوم کو یہ پیغام دے گیا جو تمھارے خلاف ہو اسے کافر کہہ کر قتل کر دو ، جو تمہاری بات سے متفق نا ہوں اسے بدعتی کہہ کر گولیوں سے بھوں ڈالو ، پتا نہیں عمران خان کس تبدیلی کی بات کرتا ہے ؟ دعا ہے کے الله پنجتن پاک کے صدقے میں اس نا بالغ سیاست دان کو عقل و شعور عطا فرماۓ آمین

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
All in All, without going in detail history you just tell me, why that mental doesn't come back to Karachi among you...
Do you have PROBLEM in COMPREHENSION or Trying to make useless point out of very simple stuff I posted??????Whatever might be your problem but all I can say is watch the MIRROR yourself and then Came up with answer......Thats what happened when a Person tries to use already USELESS people for his purpose.....Today Imran Khan's huge protest Call end up in front of Lal Masjid where he ADDRESSED Local Numaazis who went out after offering Friday Prayers....INCOMPETENCE at its BEST....

MQM gathered the BIGGEST ever gathering for Dr. Afia issue what was your take on that?????MQM leader said about Raimond Davis issue yesterday what was your take about that?????When you claim that I am or MQM supporters are even every single stuff then also go back and CHECK yours and your Party supporters as well and their take over all the good work done by MQM as well.....Kind of words that you use for Mustafa Kamal, Kind of opinion you have for MQM is MUCH WORSE then what we have for PTI....

BTW if you think that MQM and their supporters OPPOSE Imran Khan on even his Social work then PROVE IT instead of making FALSE excuses and Accusations....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The following advice is in response to the address of imran to namazis in lalmasjid available on youtube.

What a desperation of pti chairman. first he published on media his pictures of performing namaz and now he has started speeches in masjids.
what a cheap way of winning voters ? would that he had been a man character or if he would have some vision then he need not resort to such cheap tactics to win popularity.
His career as politician has ended so better he hold position of imam masjid of lal mosque or some other mosque.I hope he will b a successful imam masjid.
I advice pti lovers to request their chairman to become imam masjid now.

& We request you to keep your FRUITY opinions to yourself!!

Replace Fruity as "Filthy" dear, because his mouth can't utter anything good as Fruits or Flowers...

Last edited:

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The following advice is in response to the address of imran to namazis in lalmasjid available on youtube.

What a desperation of pti chairman. first he published on media his pictures of performing namaz and now he has started speeches in masjids.
what a cheap way of winning voters ? would that he had been a man character or if he would have some vision then he need not resort to such cheap tactics to win popularity.
His career as politician has ended so better he hold position of imam masjid of lal mosque or some other mosque.I hope he will b a successful imam masjid.

Dr sb

Your thinking is like "halwa molvi" that mosque is just for prayer.
Dr sb an other purpose of mosque is to be together and find solutions of the problems your country is facing.
Dr sb in the early days of Islam mosque was also used as national assembly.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
- Why do not you advise your beloved Zardari to leave poilitics and become Dakkoo?
- Why do not you advise your beloved Shareef brothers to leave poilitics and stay in London?

his beloveds are doing a fantastic job already both are Dakoos and are in politics.....

What else he can ask for ?

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
So called Dr. Z Khan......If you are muslim,then tell me where did Politics,(Hazrar Abu Bakar,Umer,Usman and Ali RA)....not in masques?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

IS there anything to answer Mr Illogical?

Bring some logical question and then come to this forum... What is this?

By the way everyone know when (in 2005) the Afia was handed over to US, MQM had interior Ministry (and other ministries) in Sindh and other many other ministries in Federal..

Did MQM quit any ministry on Afia's issue at that time or Today?

Protest of MQM is not more than Crocodile's Tears.

Last edited:

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

aray bhai khwab mein tu nahi bhol rahay, ar baath ulti kahy ja rahay ho, ye topi zara apnay sar say utar do ta kay thorri hawa lagay tumaray dimagh ko aur sae bath samaj a jaiy....

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
WHY NOT ADVICE YOUR HIDDEN MESSIAH (US SCIENTIST WORKING ON REVOLUTION PLAN IN PAKISTAN BY KILLING POLITICIANS, GENERALS & MULLAHS) TO SHOW HIS IDENTITY, REAL FACE & BACKGROUND at least..
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Perfect slap on the face of this hypocrite --- Bravo !

His "messiah" is one amongst a syndicate of invisible scientists working in USA. While they are working day and night in USA, their revolution in the offing is for Pakistan. That "living messiah" of Dr Z Khan is aiming to become Khalifa of "United States of Islam". He is also privy to their 'hit list' which includes all present day politicians with the exception of Mian Brothers (I stand to be corrected). This reminds me of much-talked-about 15th amendment of Nawaz Sharif, when he aspired to become "Ameer-ul-Momineen".

And to remind you one thing, the followers of this cult are very fond of women. Particularly married and divorced women share intimate secrets with them which otherwise they do not share with their husbands and ex-husbands. This miracle and blessing has been bestowed upon followers by none other than "messiah" himself ----- a phenomenon called trickle down effect. I am envious. (omg)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was MQM and the local government that gave him land in Qayyumabad for his diagnostic centre when the DHA turned him down.
So did you do him a big favor? Or did you do that favor to your own family and friends who will benefit from the diagnostic centre? Imran Khan doesnt need any money or favor from this nation or the people for his own self, he wants to give US the benefit. So you and I help our own selves by supporting him, he doesnt get anything.

Last edited:

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a pathetic liar you are... Now you have written this crap... quote that **** statement that kill your opponent..

He said Quran e Pak mai hay ke apnay Mukhalifeen se itni nafrat na kero ke Insaf na ker sako... He is basically giving lesson of tolerance.. He said Jihad is fard, He didn't said that you take your guns and start shooting your opponents or corrupt poeple like your Ghadhar leader.. But he said do protest against corrupt systems. Allah ne aaj tak us kaum ki halat nahi badli jis Quoom ko apni halat badlanay ka shaur na hooo...

ایک طرف الله کا نام لے رہے ہو اور دوسری طرف ننگی گالیاں بھی ! بہت شرم کی بات ہے دوست- دیکھو جتنا زور مار سکتا تھا عمران خان اس نے مار لیا اب آرام سے انڈیا میں کرکٹ پر تبصرے کر کے روکڑا بناۓ گا اور تم جسے بچے ادھر لکیریں پیٹتے رہو گے - جو بات میں نے لکھی وہ عمران خان کے بیان پر نہیں بلکے "سپاہ صحابہ" کے جھنڈے پر تھی ، کیسے نا سمجھ ہو تم سب برگر بچے ؟ بھیجے میں صرف بھس بھرا ہے اور کلیجے میں متحدہ دشمنی-ادھر دو چار گالیاں میں بھی نکالوں تو پھر مجھ میں اور تم میں فرق کیا رہ جاے گا ؟؟؟ دعوی کے ساتھ کہتا ہوں آج ان تمام لوگوں کا دل ضرور شکستہ ہے جو کالعدم دہشت گردوں سے شدید نفرت رکھتے ہیں اور اب عمران لعنتی سے بھی جو ان دہشت گرد تنظیموں کے جھنڈوں تلے پلس جماعت نا اسلامی کے کراۓ کے مظاہرین کو جمع کر کے رونے دھونے میں مصروف تھا-

bbd8728b71a5ccd0827324e3aba203ad.jpg

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
i am sure your not a doctor rather patient who needs urgent mental treatment all i can say is your insane and may Allah SWT help you Aameen.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
All in All, without going in detail history you just tell me, why that mental doesn't come back to Karachi among you...
Its between him and his Party.....He will be back when his Party ask him to....END OF STORY....Now Comes my turn for Questioning Imran Khan......Are you READY?????

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
شکر ادا کرنا چاہیے پی ٹی آئی کے بچوں کو ، چند سو کراۓ کے جماعتی آج مظاہرے میں شامل نا ہوتے تو عمران خان کی "افرادی قوت" کا بھی پول کھل جانا تھا
[hilar]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Wait, wait............ Mr Neither MQM has given him their own land nor Imran has used land for himself...

There would be peoples of Karachi (Many would be MQMers as well) who would be treated in it not the Relatives of Imran...