PTI, next elections and voter registration

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hello everyone...

I see here and in some other websites that there is a huge fan following of PTI and Imran Khan. There are big predictions about PTI sweeping the next elections but I have a very simple and basic question from all the supporters of PTI. How many of you have already registered your vote and how many of you are going to vote in coming elections? A supplementary question is that how many die hard PTI supporters you know out of your friends circles and relatively AWAMI places. I mean only 5 percent of Pakistanis have internet access and 25-30 % watch cable TV, so internet is no parameter at all plus there are only few hundred people who keep circulating from website to website and create a notion that PTI is everywhere on internet.

Please reply honestly and for once think practically and tell that how much seats can PTI get? My guess is that the next elections will have more or less the same results with a small exception that JI may get some religious vote a few seats in NWFP and Balochistan. Otherwise the result will be more or less the same and I think if someone is going to loose seats that will be Nawaz Sharif because of few factors like vote division, PMLQ and PPP vote being joined and may be loosing some candidates to other parties.

MQM will have the same seats again and ANP may suffer a little at the hands of JI in NWFP but will be a tough competition in NWFP overall with PPP, independents and Q-league plus PTI again breaking few votes here and there...PMLQ will have edge of securing Hazara division seats.... South Punjab is one of most far flung areas of Pakistan and completely illiterate, the vote will be going to land-lords and Peers in any case so PPP will do well there. Interior Sind, there s no other party than PPP, small regional parties but they wont effect much. So now I ask supporters of PTI, which seats they are looking for? My suggestion was here one year ago and again I write that PTI should concentrate only few urban constituencies, may be 30-50 seats and then work really hard in those constituencies to get some results. I would suggest again that they should target the national and provencial capitals, Multan, Faisalabad, Sailkot,Mianwali and FATA seats. I guess that would the best tactics for them. No one can reach the top of the building without climbing the stairs. There is no short cut to success and PTI should understand that what their strengths are and how to cash their strength. Be more realistic and try to make a difference with targeted approach, once they are in the system, then they improve on it slowly in next elections.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Good leaving shaitan (Nawaz) and going back to the father of all Shayateen like Zardari, Altaf, Choudries and ISI - Ablees no 1 Imran Khan

Keep it up, u r improving - wish u goodluck.

I hope you people will not mind as TID for TAD

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello everyone...

I see here and in some other websites that there is a huge fan following of PTI and Imran Khan. There are big predictions about PTI sweeping the next elections but I have a very simple and basic question from all the supporters of PTI. How many of you have already registered your vote and how many of you are going to vote in coming elections? A supplementary question is that how many die hard PTI supporters you know out of your friends circles and relatively AWAMI places. I mean only 5 percent of Pakistanis have internet access and 25-30 % watch cable TV, so internet is no parameter at all plus there are only few hundred people who keep circulating from website to website and create a notion that PTI is everywhere on internet.

Please reply honestly and for once think practically and tell that how much seats can PTI get? My guess is that the next elections will have more or less the same results with a small exception that JI may get some religious vote a few seats in NWFP and Balochistan. Otherwise the result will be more or less the same and I think if someone is going to loose seats that will be Nawaz Sharif because of few factors like vote division, PMLQ and PPP vote being joined and may be loosing some candidates to other parties.

MQM will have the same seats again and ANP may suffer a little at the hands of JI in NWFP but will be a tough competition in NWFP overall with PPP, independents and Q-league plus PTI again breaking few votes here and there...PMLQ will have edge of securing Hazara division seats.... South Punjab is one of most far flung areas of Pakistan and completely illiterate, the vote will be going to land-lords and Peers in any case so PPP will do well there. Interior Sind, there s no other party than PPP, small regional parties but they wont effect much. So now I ask supporters of PTI, which seats they are looking for? My suggestion was here one year ago and again I write that PTI should concentrate only few urban constituencies, may be 30-50 seats and then work really hard in those constituencies to get some results. I would suggest again that they should target the national and provencial capitals, Multan, Faisalabad, Sailkot,Mianwali and FATA seats. I guess that would the best tactics for them. No one can reach the top of the building without climbing the stairs. There is no short cut to success and PTI should understand that what their strengths are and how to cash their strength. Be more realistic and try to make a difference with targeted approach, once they are in the system, then they improve on it slowly in next elections.

Very realistic and sensible view. I would like to comment that after next election whenever comes, Imran and Co will have a slogan which I can tell you now and that would be

Election mein dhandli hoe hey, otherwise I had a clean sweep. Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha

Let them live in heaven on foooooooooooooooooooooooools

PMLn will inshaullah win

Kavalier

PMLN, on what grounds you are saying PMLN will win? just give me one solid reason that people should vote for PMLN in Sind and Balochistan? Even Hazara has been gifted to PMLQ and South Punjab was always a weak link for PMLN. What is ledt is just upper and central Punjab where they have slim chances because of vote division from PTI and JI and coalition of PPP and PMLQ. I guess they would get even lesser seats than last time.

Very realistic and sensible view. I would like to comment that after next election whenever comes, Imran and Co will have a slogan which I can tell you now and that would be

Election mein dhandli hoe hey, otherwise I had a clean sweep. Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha

Let them live in heaven on foooooooooooooooooooooooools

PMLn will inshaullah win

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN, on what grounds you are saying PMLN will win? just give me one solid reason that people should vote for PMLN in Sind and Balochistan? Even Hazara has been gifted to PMLQ and South Punjab was always a weak link for PMLN. What is ledt is just upper and central Punjab where they have slim chances because of vote division from PTI and JI and coalition of PPP and PMLQ. I guess they would get even lesser seats than last time.

Well if you remember 1997 election when jamaat islami and Tahir ul Qadri Party were believed that they will cut PMLn votes and that never happened. It will not happen this time as well. PTI may get some votes but not will be a threat for PMLn.

In 2002 and 2008 when Musharaf was in power, PMLn still managed to get decent votes as all parties including Imran Khan were with Musharaf. I belong to KP and know Hazarawal people, they will die but will always vote to Nawaz Sharif.

If you do not mind, can u please give me one solid reason that PTI will win next election of Pakistan. If this question is difficult, just give me one reason that Imran will win his seat this time.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everybody is happy in his heaven. Do not think about others.

But still there exists short-cut for every politician to play within the hands of Agencies and become popular and get a chance to RULE the Pakistanis. As no politician comes into power for serving the Pakistani nation.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello everyone...

Everyone was saying the same before Bhutto swept the elections in 1970. PTI can only come to power through that sort of "movement". All analysis is based on old election results, based on old voters list. Ground realities and support is fast changing, as Dr. Rasool Bakhs Raees mentioned in his column today as well.

Ridda

it would be my first time to vote and of course it would be to the future PM OF PAKISTAN....IMRAN KHAN:)

Kavalier -you made this mistake in your thread by naming KHYBER PAKHTOONKHWA az NWFP :P

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have always regarded Nawaz Sharif a lesser evil (when choice was between PPP and PML-N) and voted for him in 2008. Not any more. This time for Imran Khan Inshallah. 'Support Imran' is becoming a street slogan and desperate youth has found a single peaceful way to throw themselves off the yoke i.e. to vote for Imran.

Kavalier

Ha ha ha, read my post carefully, I have also asked the same question that how come PTI will sweep the elections as being boosted by IK and his followers...

Hazarawal are known to me as well and I have contacts on ground, this time its not going to be the same as recent history.... 2002 , PMLN was no where, I guess 10 seas or so, in 2008 the game was like this that it should be a divided mandate, NS himself admits telling Zardari that "pahlay tuhadi wari , fir saddhi wari".....

Well if you remember 1997 election when jamaat islami and Tahir ul Qadri Party were believed that they will cut PMLn votes and that never happened. It will not happen this time as well. PTI may get some votes but not will be a threat for PMLn.

In 2002 and 2008 when Musharaf was in power, PMLn still managed to get decent votes as all parties including Imran Khan were with Musharaf. I belong to KP and know Hazarawal people, they will die but will always vote to Nawaz Sharif.

If you do not mind, can u please give me one solid reason that PTI will win next election of Pakistan. If this question is difficult, just give me one reason that Imran will win his seat this time.

drkjke

yes
nawaz shareef would have become future prime minsiter of pakistan if he had not sold his iman for fear of america and foreign powers ,,,now allah wont honour him again i think,neither i see imran khan ruling pakistan atleast for long period,i am seeing someone else,but wont mention here

Kavalier

and whom you are seeing? Are you pointing towards army or some sort of non-political government? Brother say your opinion openly, of whom you are afraid of?

yes
nawaz shareef would have become future prime minsiter of pakistan if he had not sold his iman for fear of america and foreign powers ,,,now allah wont honour him again i think,neither i see imran khan ruling pakistan atleast for long period,i am seeing someone else,but wont mention here

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Ha ha ha, read my post carefully, I have also asked the same question that how come PTI will sweep the elections as being boosted by IK and his followers...

Hazarawal are known to me as well and I have contacts on ground, this time its not going to be the same as recent history.... 2002 , PMLN was no where, I guess 10 seas or so, in 2008 the game was like this that it should be a divided mandate, NS himself admits telling Zardari that "pahlay tuhadi wari , fir saddhi wari".....

Sorry If I read wrong, anyway happy that you aslo believe same that IK cannot sweep next election. Anyway I am more than happy that next baari is of NS.

tara