PTI participating in Gilgit Baltistan elections

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Is PTI participating in Gilgit Baltistan elections?

Do post some videos or pics of happenings in GB.

Take care

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI is in TV shows, Seminars, Lectures, Five Star Dinners but not on grounds. I don't know why Imran Khan is not trying to become a populous leader on common Pakistanis.
We want his valuable thoughts in our practical lives not on elite class dramay baazis.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
On lighter side i remember one of my friends comment:

1-2 month back Mr. Imran Khan was not in Pakistan (i believe he was in london for Shoukat khanam hospital fund raising in Ramzan) one of my friend asked other friend "Imran Khan ki koi news nahi hai aaj kal" other one replied "Tehreek-e-Insaf chutti per gai hui hay". :P

anyways i hope somebody will post GB happening details.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Yup...
My friend have already posted a link for elections in Gilgit baltistan.
Every body should participate yaaro.....Because this is the only political party that give every Pakistani hope by doing actions and in words as well.

Jahan tuk amina MQM ka sawal hai....apnay altaf ko pehlay Pakistan layo...phir koi bat kerna!

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Friends, thanks for the link. But comments by Muhammad Nadeem (PTI Middle East Coord.) are not encouraging. PTI contesting only two seats. Mr. M. Nadeem is reqeusting for funds from Middle East, where is CEC. Arranging/requesting funds by CEC aside it is not even issuing any details/reports in public.

Others like PPP, PML-N, PML-Q and MQM are daily updating tv channels and websites about their happenings. Sorry to say, but comments of PTI coordinators and members are not satisfactory for PTI supporters.

take care

Waffen SS

Banned
Last time MQM had to burn alive a few lawyers to control them in Karachi

BUT

Nowadays, MQM's opponents are burning in JEALOUSY. :D

No need for kerosene oil, atleast for time being. ;)

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:

BUT

That's rediculous. MQM did not burn anyone. It's proven now. Are you really supporoting MQM? Or this is another trick to defame MQM? I doubt your credibility.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
BUT
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOeTtosfP4&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzoJkNMYnU[/video]

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM always use its ethnic colour,,,,, but now in Gilgit they are trying religious/sec. factor Shia ..............Like they send Haidar Abbass Rizvi and other Shai leader to get votes also they send some shia Alims.............Altaf Hussain
also in his speaches asking votos using his name "Hussain"................So this kind of Dramy Bazi can be seen.
We the people from Karachi are use-to but innocente Gilgity perhaps don,t know MQM...........

Waffen SS

Banned
MYCOUNTRY said:
MQM always use its ethnic colour,,,,, but now in Gilgit they are trying religious/sec. factor Shia ..............Like they send Haidar Abbass Rizvi and other Shai leader to get votes also they send some shia Alims.............Altaf Hussain
also in his speaches asking votos using his name "Hussain"................So this kind of Dramy Bazi can be seen.
We the people from Karachi are use-to but innocente Gilgity perhaps don,t know MQM...........

Yes, you are absolutely right !

Only the scumbags of Jamaat-e-Islami and other CONTRACTORS OF RELIGION have the right to use ISLAM for their political objectives.

Only these hypocrites have the DIVINE RIGHT. No one else must use it.

MQM haters will just watch and burn while we continue to progress. :D

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@MYCOUNTRY: Thats an interesting post. Leaving aside MQM as you mentioned them, it would be interesting to explore any Pakistani Party that does not uses religious/sec factor. Pls guide.

take care

MYCOUNTRY said:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Waffen SS said:

BUT

That's rediculous. MQM did not burn anyone. It's proven now. Are you really supporoting MQM? Or this is another trick to defame MQM? I doubt your credibility.
WHY DO YOU DOUBT HIM. HE IS THE REAL FACE OF MQM.
WAFFEN SS IS NOT A MUNAFIQ. HE SPEAKS OUT HIS MIND.

Jury

MYCOUNTRY said:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2889 ... akhter.gif
waseemakhter.gif

Jury

Jury said:
Waffen SS said:
BUT
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlkPOKFPdQ[/video]

Jury

Ulema Of Pakistan Muslim Movement Announced
to Support MQM in Gilgit Baltistan Election

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0dfqkmuN0[/video]