PTI Please Trend The Hadees-e-Mubarakah (PBUH) #قاضی_٣_طرح_کے_ہیں

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh haram kha kha kay, summon, bukmoon, ummiyoon ho chukay hain. hadith waighra in kay liye kisi khait kee moli nahi hai.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zzzindagi, bravepaki and scolfeild Wadaich

what does PTI has to do with Islam or Ahadees or Quran ?
پی ٹی آئی والوں کا اسلام سے وہ ہی تعلق ہے جو تمہارا تعلق ہے اگر تم مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کی اولاد ہو تو اور اگر مسلمان نہیں ہو تو یہ سوال کرنا تمہارا حق نہیں ہے

Islamabadiya

ooh bhai vo Hadith quote kr raha hy

Quran o Hadith ko nahi maantay kia tum loog bhai kis direction main chal niklay ho

my comment was in context to when op said trend start
you guys comprehension abilities seem seriously effected these days

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
my comment was in context to when op said trend start
you guys comprehension abilities seem seriously effected these days

in that case, i take it back if you mean to say twitter is no longer in fashion

pr Hadith to apni jagah valid hy agree or not?

Islamabadiya

in that case, i take it back if you mean to say twitter is no longer in fashion

pr Hadith to apni jagah valid hy agree or not?
thanks
twitter is very much in action but those old days of pti twitter trends is gone

also, i am not in favour of giving islamic touch to politics

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks
twitter is very much in action but those old days of pti twitter trends is gone

also, i am not in favour of giving islamic touch to politics
yaar maryam nawaz na bano bhai , koi sawal kro idhar udhar ki baatain

do you agree with the Hadith that was mentioned yes or no?

Islamabadiya

yaar maryam nawaz na bano bhai , koi sawal kro idhar udhar ki baatain

do you agree with the Hadith that was mentioned yes or no?
i didnt do idhar udhar ke baat, simply responded t your comment
cant disagree with above words of hadeeth

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are you allergic to the Quran?

5:8 O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. (4:135)

Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality bad conduct, and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded. (16:90)

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you allergic to the Quran?

5:8 O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. (4:135)

Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality bad conduct, and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded. (16:90)

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
Sach baat yeah hay kay Allah nay siraf Quran bheja hay baqi sub insaani zehan key takhleeq hain.

Quran main he hy Allah or us ky Rasool S.A.W ko follow kro, Hadith agar Qauran say takrai to you can reject else no

aise leyeain tum loog Quran ka kuch bhe tarjuma kr ky kuch bhe logic derive kr ky apni pasanad ka Islam apna chukay ho, na taharat ka tum ko idea hy na namaz ka n azakat ka na jihad ka, Radool S.A.W ky zamany main yea saray kaam ky say hotay thay you dont want to know because you want to make things easy for you

but your choice sooner or later we all will know the truth