Put US on terror watch list: REAL AXIS OF EVIL

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
After the arrest of 5 US citizens planning terrorists attacks in Pakistan US should be put on terror watch list as they have put 14 other nations, what's the fault of hard working and honest people trying to make a living by migrating or working in US, If 1-2 people from one particular or random countries plan "SO" called attacks etc why others have to pay and follow discrimination and go through checks based on their religion. Shame on you US. PATHETIC. This is fuelling more hatred. People who are advising them in planning such stupid laws are not doing US a favour in the name of national security.

G

kiya begearti hae key ajj pakistan ki goverment iti kameeni aur begeart ho gai hae key USA jany waly her shreef sheri , mard aurat, bacy , sab ki nangi talashi li jay ge aur hamry begeart hukmran USA key hazroon loog bila rook took aty jaty hean un key armed forces aur agents khuly aam phirty hean ,
what a shameless begeart goverment ,
pakistan key logonko iss baat key khilaaf uth khery hona chye aye iss nangi talashi aur pakistaniuon ar muslims ki insulte key khilaf awaaz buland kerny chye.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
ppb bhai and digital bhai,
1. Friends, your anger and frustration should be directed towards Al Qaeda and similar groups.

2. America is facing serious threats, where their civilians are being specifically targeted, and they are doing what they think is right to protect their citizens.

[I know that these new procedures do not apply to Indian travelers, but, i guess i would react exactly the same way as you all have. But, please see the bigger picture here. Both muslims and non muslims die in terrorist attacks.
Also, please remember, more Muslims have been killed by fellow muslims, than by non muslims.
]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think you guys got it all wrong, being in the aviation industry I can tell you some of most rediculous behaviour by our traveling public in the US. Well US having the resources, we are doing what ever it takes to protect the public from the lunatics. These lunatics have done the Muslims a great harm and it will take a long time to recover. We in Pakistan should have done the same against the Arabs, Tajiks, Turkmanistanis and other Jihadis after the defeat of the Soviets. But we were stuck with this false notion of Ummah. Now can anyone tell me what this has done to our country. Nothing but destruction! What we need to do is throw all these jihadis out of our country, simple as that. We should not wait for USA and others to tell us this. But sadly we still don't get it and common man is paying the price for it.

Azhar

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Contra you are the most retarded person. You think all the civilian killings, occupations, throwing the civilian governments(Like what west is trying to do in Iran) are OKAY you need a shrink mate.

I have lost it or I am honest and say the truth. PATHETIC CONTRA

Flyhigh I agree to few of the things you said but not most. It's not a nice feeling when you get pulled out of the line and go through vigours checks because of your name and religion. I believe everyone should go through checks there shouldn't be any discrimination and I have friends in aviations industry that agree that laws should be same for everyone.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
I believe everyone should go through checks there shouldn't be any discrimination and I have friends in aviations industry that agree that laws should be same for everyone.

hmmm...
1. Jizya tax, only for non muslims...
2. In Pak constitution it is written that a non muslim cannot become the Prime Minister, President, Chief of Defense forces...

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Flyhigh I agree to few of the things you said but not most. It's not a nice feeling when you get pulled out of the line and go through vigours checks because of your name and religion. I believe everyone should go through checks there shouldn't be any discrimination and I have friends in aviations industry that agree that laws should be same for everyone.[/quote]

My friend we should all realise that 9/11 things have changed drasically. I worked at major international airport we had a special prayer area fro anyone who would like to pray. But my brothers get to the gate, start the Azan and start a Jamat. People in the States are very respectful when it comes to ones believes, but when you do this at the point of entry into an aircraft, guess my friend people are already staring you down. When people complain then our brothers say this is because of my religion. You are right this is becauce of these few lunatics who created such situation and now we all have to suffer. I travel every year to Pakistan and I understand exactly what they are doing, gues what I have to bear with it.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

--I wish Jizya to be implemented if only true Islamic state existed :D and since the aviation laws are of such a country that calls itself to be "Torchbearers of Freedom" and is secular,application of such practice falls under "discrimination" :ugeek:

--Pakistan is an "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" 8-) and Islamic laws must be applied there,and whosoever fulfills the conditions is most welcome to hold any office :D

2. America is facing serious threats, where their civilians are being specifically targeted, and they are doing what they think is right to protect their citizens.

--You too bruto,victim of paranoia :lol:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
I think you guys got it all wrong, being in the aviation industry I can tell you some of most rediculous behaviour by our traveling public in the US. Well US having the resources, we are doing what ever it takes to protect the public from the lunatics. These lunatics have done the Muslims a great harm and it will take a long time to recover. We in Pakistan should have done the same against the Arabs, Tajiks, Turkmanistanis and other Jihadis after the defeat of the Soviets. But we were stuck with this false notion of Ummah. Now can anyone tell me what this has done to our country. Nothing but destruction! What we need to do is throw all these jihadis out of our country, simple as that. We should not wait for USA and others to tell us this. But sadly we still don't get it and common man is paying the price for it.

Azhar

every country has her rights to protect her citizen by means she sees fit. Its unfortunate that our govt is corrupt and has been sold out.

gazoo martian

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
contra said:
digitalzygot said:
I believe everyone should go through checks there shouldn't be any discrimination and I have friends in aviations industry that agree that laws should be same for everyone.

hmmm...
1. Jizya tax, only for non muslims...
2. In Pak constitution it is written that a non muslim cannot become the Prime Minister, President, Chief of Defense forces...

1. Do you even know what and how jizya works? It helps minorities, which India lacks a lot.

2. I sure hope so, ameen

Gazoo Martian

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
ppb bhai and digital bhai,
1. Friends, your anger and frustration should be directed towards Al Qaeda and similar groups.

[I know that these new procedures do not apply to Indian travelers, but, i guess i would react exactly the same way as you all have. But, please see the bigger picture here. Both muslims and non muslims die in terrorist attacks.
Also, please remember, more Muslims have been killed by fellow muslims, than by non muslims.
]

I hope u will get the visa of US after this thread................ T.C.MASTER........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
The GREAT SATAN, JUNIOUR SATAN ISRAHELL,AND THE NEW UGLY SATAN HINDUSTAN..Exis of EVIL..A jew run empire is collapsing front of ur eyes.

1Terrorist AMERICA

2 ISRAHELL DEMONIC SEED.

3.HINDUSTANI KALEE MAAA.