Qaum k bhikari by NAZIR NAJI

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
col2.gif

col2a.gif

please dont post anything by this evil person Nazir Naji, he is liar, profiteer, black mailer. He is a black spot on the face of journalism.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
dear all,

i didnt post this for the support of nazir naji, i posted this post for all of you because i want you to show that this person is defending the land and plot allotment of journalist. how cheap are these people. for their own interest they are writing and focusing, shame on nazir naji and all journalist who are struggling for their plots...........ye log apny apny akhbaron sy lakhon rupy salaray lety hein or achy gharo men rah rhy hein 1, 1 plot pehly hi le chuky hein or ab phr struggle kar rahy hein...........sirf plot k liy.........

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Qadiyani/Ahmadi agent - Nazir Naji

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuerXOOfKE[/video]
Qadiyani/Ahmadi agent - Nazir Naji

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know who post this IBLIS's column????? I don't know whether the poster did it deliberately or by mistake.
Brothers please ignore the columns of this black sheep. Don't post it here. Don't even read his columns in the newspapers.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
NAZIR NAJI, TYPE OF PERSONS ARE ENJYING IN EVERY RULE [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] HE GOT JOB FOR HIS SON IN FIA(IMMIGRATION DEPT) WHICH IS WELL KNOWN FOR ITS CURRUPTIONS, THEN IN RULE OF [musharaf] HE ALSO ENJOY AT THE SAME TIME IN FAVER OF HIM AND AGAINST HIM THEN NOW [zardari] HE GOT PLOTS..................................SO I URDU WE CALL HIM BAYSHARME, BAY-PENDAY KA LOTA, IN ENGLISH CALL HIM SHAMLESS , IN SPANISH CALLED " MUCHA CARA " O " CARA DURA" HAHAHAHAHAHA HE CAN CHANGE HIS COLOUR AND FACE VERY EASILY........................LIKE [altaf] [fazl]