Qazi ki biwi TOEFL test k piasey layti thi

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qazi ki biwi in late 70s early 80s mai American School Karachi mai job kar ti thi as a teacher. TOEFL testing used to happen in the auditorium of American school and conducted by its staff.
She used to take 500 rupees per student to take care their needs on the tests day. That's how she earned money for her flats in London.
Nowadays, Qazi tankha dar nuakar hai nooray ka to take care his cases in the SCP.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Qazi ki biwi in late 70s early 80s mai American School Karachi mai job kar ti thi as a teacher. TOEFL testing used to happen in the auditorium of American school and conducted by its staff.
She used to take 500 rupees per student to take care their needs on the tests day. That's how she earned money for her flats in London.
Nowadays, Qazi tankha dar nuakar hai nooray ka to take care his cases in the SCP.

I am not surprised after reading the above post and I will not be surprised to know that the dumb cult actually believed it 🤣

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dono top ke money launderer.. ab to inko airport par koyi check bi nhi kr sakta. ab to daba ke money laundering ki jaye gi

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not surprised after reading the above post and I will not be surprised to know that the dumb cult actually believed it 🤣
so it means you are coming up with proof of his properties in UK?? or just shut up and take your ammi and baji to nearest cantonment for service and repair....
hawaldar saab waiting for them.