Quaid-e-Azam M.A.Jinnah; qoutes

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here are some quotations from speeches of Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah.It is interesting to note that he kept refrring to Islamic system of governence and economics.
Also below is a website dedicated to Quaid, where you can find a lot of things about him,pictures,speeches,political life history and much more.
Read and enjoy.

http://majinnah.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Few Quotes: By Quaid-e-Azam M. A. Jinnah:
1) Failure is a word unknown to me. - 01 Jan, 1945 - M. A. Jinnah

Contributor: atifzafar - added on 31 Aug, 2009

2) Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.

3) No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live. - 10 Mar, 1944 - Meeting of the Muslim University Union, Aligarh

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to o
ur responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan. Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.

We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind. (Speech at the opening ceremony of State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi July 1, 1948)

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Jazak Allah Khair. Hadees o Quran choor sirf Quaid na kya kaha matters most. Aik dafa aur Jazaak Allah Khai

Star Gazer

tabla said:
Jazak Allah Khair. Hadees o Quran choor sirf Quaid na kya kaha matters most. Aik dafa aur Jazaak Allah Khai

In your haste to be critical you missed the point.
If you read carefully you will see that the whole purpose of making this thread was to highlight the fact that Quaid-e- Azam wanted all the systems of Pakistan to be in accordance with the Koran and Hadees and Shariat.

Meray bhai dhol peetnay se pehlay pata to kar lo kis key baray mein peetna hai!

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
tabla said:

lol i think you misread him sobia, he said hadees o quran choro, sirf quaid ki baton me amal ker lein to humarey liye bohat ho gay

Star Gazer

furry87 said:
tabla said:

lol i think you misread him sobia, he said hadees o quran choro, sirf quaid ki baton me amal ker lein to humarey liye bohat ho gay

I am not so sure but if that is the case then I oppologise.Though we should be able to convey clearly what we want to say.Thankyou for pointing out though.