Quaid e Azam University got 69th Rank in top Universities of world.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no faculty for the subjects mentioned for it to get on top. If you dont even have a department how will you research ??? does that even makes any sense
QAU is a research based university like CALTECH USA.they offer PHD in all these subjects.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what the hell are you talking about ??kya aar paar maar rahay ho.
its like blessing in disguise .sukar karo. na sukaray insan
china and india have many universities in top 100 .r american going there??what do u want to prove you negative thinker

Good jawab

Star Gazer

It is sad to note that there are many who are so misguided that they have no hope or even an ambition, the only thing they do best is to deny any blessing or hard work.

usman5510

It is sad to note that there are many who are so misguided that they have no hope or even an ambition, the only thing they do best is to deny any blessing or hard work.

i have many blogs, if you want I can put pakistan at 1st position on my blogs. will it change anything for better?

the thing is that there is a an organizzation which publishes ranking, here is the website http://www.arwu.org/ARWU2010.jsp

this may also help to understand how it works
http://www.arwu.org/aboutARWU.jsp

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
what the hell are you talking about ??kya aar paar maar rahay ho.
its like blessing in disguise .sukar karo. na sukaray insan
china and india have many universities in top 100 .r american going there??what do u want to prove you negative thinker

o bhai muhib e watan I would have been most happy person on the planet earth if it was true. if you want to live in foolish's paradise then what can I do. First thing talk with proof. can you provide me any proof any reference any authentic link which can support this news.

secondly Many students could not be accepted by QU because University don't have much resources to accomodate them (I am one of them, by the way). this is why they only take top students. so how can a university be on the top who have brightest of the brightest but still could not show much achievements as they should have. it should have been the top university of the world, in my view.

I know what are you thinking that I have some kind personal grudge against QU because I am loser. No it is not true because I have gotten first position in MCS from Bahria university Islambad and I am distinction holder of M.Sc in Telecommunication from Queen Mary university of London, which is on 32nd of world ranking. I got these achievements after getting rejected from QU.

So think before you leap

Last edited:

Malik495

I do not think that Quaid e Azam University becomes 500th best University among top universities of world.

Spartacus ji kabhi foreign universities dekhin hain? UK ki hazaron universites se lakh darjay best university hy quaid-e-azam uni: yahan universities men kis kisam ki education system hy agar us ka mukabla pakistan ki aik aam uni se kia jaye to pakistan ki uni men ziada bahtar taleem di ja rahi hay.. yahan credit hour pooray karo aur masters degree phokat men mil jati hy.. research based education system men siwae chand aik universites k sab men itnay scams hen k itni asani se pakistan men degree nahi milti jitni yahan mil jati hy..8 module paas karo aur MBA ki degree tumhari.. jab k pakistan men 30 plus modules k baad MBA degree award hoti hy..
NED UET and Mehran universities are one of the best universites of the world...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When that happened ? Shall I leave Boston University and fly back to Pakistan to get admission in Qauid-e-Azam University ??????????????????????

It will be easy for u , It is ranking for TC + Booti Universities.

68 Positions are owned by Karachi Institutions , so this is still better if u want to save yourself from 90 Downing St. .;)

90 Downing is Altaf Bhai house....

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Spartacus ji kabhi foreign universities dekhin hain? UK ki hazaron universites se lakh darjay best university hy quaid-e-azam uni: yahan universities men kis kisam ki education system hy agar us ka mukabla pakistan ki aik aam uni se kia jaye to pakistan ki uni men ziada bahtar taleem di ja rahi hay.. yahan credit hour pooray karo aur masters degree phokat men mil jati hy.. research based education system men siwae chand aik universites k sab men itnay scams hen k itni asani se pakistan men degree nahi milti jitni yahan mil jati hy..8 module paas karo aur MBA ki degree tumhari.. jab k pakistan men 30 plus modules k baad MBA degree award hoti hy..
NED UET and Mehran universities are one of the best universites of the world...

(clap)(clap)(clap) Jamshoro Uni is the best...

O my God....

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Quaid e Azam University becomes 69th best University among top 100 universities of world.Its the first university which gets this honour in Pakistan history.

Quaid-e-Azam University is a private public sector university in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam University is always amongst the best private and public universities of Pakistan in Higer Education established in 1965.

This is the only one private sector University of Pakistan that is offering Bio-informatics degree. This is honour for every Pakistani and a good news for them.
Geo News, Express News

I searched everywhere but could not find anywhere QAU close to top 400 universities!!!!!!!!!!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Buddy ,I am from (North Waziristan University) ,most famous,prestigious,reputed and renowned in the world.

Insha'Allah it is destined to be, once this piece of land is purified by the elimination of pi.gs of TTP along with swines of CIA/RAW/MOSSAD.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ye chawal baba hamara ha ... is ko danda se theek kerna haaa

Is baabay ko koi chawal kahay ya kuch aur. Aik baat accept karni paray gi keh is baabay ka dil bohat bara hay, kabhi kisi ki dil aazari nahi karta.

floccipier

Salam Brother,
Lagta hay khwab partially sacha hy.. in subject wise ranking (Mechanical & Production) we are in To100. To very check this link.
http://www.topuniversities.com/univ...t-rankings/engineering/mechanical-engineering
and Please make sure you are not drunk :) before clicking on this link.
I m So proud of seeing this and so proud to be Pakistani. Hope you don't mind it.

Lala Je, Subah ho gae , Khawab khatam go giya.

If you are not drunk , then give the reference link

floccipier

o bhai muhib e watan I would have been most happy person on the planet earth if it was true. if you want to live in foolish's paradise then what can I do. First thing talk with proof. can you provide me any proof any reference any authentic link which can support this news.

secondly Many students could not be accepted by QU because University don't have much resources to accomodate them (I am one of them, by the way). this is why they only take top students. so how can a university be on the top who have brightest of the brightest but still could not show much achievements as they should have. it should have been the top university of the world, in my view.

I know what are you thinking that I have some kind personal grudge against QU because I am loser. No it is not true because I have gotten first position in MCS from Bahria university Islambad and I am distinction holder of M.Sc in Telecommunication from Queen Mary university of London, which is on 32nd of world ranking. I got these achievements after getting rejected from QU.

So think before you leap

Check this brother..
http://www.topuniversities.com/institution/quaid-i-azam-university