QUESTION TO ADMIN?

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
DEAR ADMIN
I could not understand one thing. can you please answer me these queastion. what are these Indian people doing inour forum(contra, lover boy etc)?
dont you think that these kind of people just talk against Pakistan and gives only pain to Pakistani and they are still doing this kind of things. why you do not block them? Pakistani nation is already suffring alot of pain and troulble by these stupid people who are involving in de-stabilization of Pakistan and you also alow these kind of people in this forum.

i would like to say all of Pakistanis plz favour my cause to ban these kind of stupids in our forum
(for all these type of people who will say that we should be open hearted and democrate , i will say please keep your democracy and open mind for youe country. do not supprot all these kind of propergenda)
I need answer from admin
a proud Pakistani [pk flag]

A

Admin

This is an open public forum. Anyone can come here and discuss as long as the discussion is constructive and without any abuse.

If you have a problem with any of the posters or you find an abusive post. Please report it to me. We can always warn OR permanently ban.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think if any other nation or group come here and point somethings.
We should be able to answer them with logic, and not to stop their mouth.
We should face and reply them with our answers. Atleast I am against such type of any idea that will stop anyone to say their point of view.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Perfect idea. They must be kicked out. Why in the world would they share their shitty ideas on this forum. There are thousands of Indian forums they can go and release their pressure. I wouldn't have any problem if they had been realistic. All they are doing here is showing their hatred towards the Pakistani nation. They are simply ridiculous. I had already request these guys to stop their bullshit, but they can't help it because they are simply Indians and Hindus. I hope admin will consider the request.
admin: They come up with BAL THAKRAY's logic. You can't reply that sense of mentality. It's a fixed one, faraway from logic, legitimacy and sensibility. On the floor they are spreading acrimony.
Remember my words : If you let them go today, they will make you kick them out even after a year. They can't help it. They are Indian hindus and they hate Pakistan.We have been nice to them forever. They don't want to see you as a nation and we are talking about their right to speak bullshit on Pakistani forums.
Better to plug out a twig before you need to chop the tree.

heyguy

Citizen
I am totally agree with armani that these kinda people should be banned for spreading hatred and just bullshit,if they are discussing constructive we are not mads to complain against them.admin Please consider it or you have to do it later or sooner.One cant argue with them with their ***king hindu mentality which only thinks of only one country and that is "Akhand Bharat" according to their imagination.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
dear admin i will say that go and see thier post like if we talk about "lover boy "go and see his all post which are totally against Pakistan and all are baseless. dont you think these kind of person can capture innocent mind and the people who doesnt know more about that kind of issue they can blindly trust these kind of issues and make their opinion against even pakistan. and one more thing that if this is an open forum so i am waiting for that time when the indian will be more then pakitanis here becuause they always do this means when they see and open space any where , where they can say something against Paksitan they do as their duty and go and see tomorrow's posts where lover boy's posts was more then all Pakistanis post .go and chk what kind of post was that. that was anti Pakistani post. dont let this forum anti Pakistani froum. they hate Pakistan and are here to promote thier agenda.
we will be just fighting on thier post with each other and with them. they are doing the same thing which they are doing in frontier, if we could stop them in frontier early we dont have this kind of trouble.
why are you so polite in indians favour. you should have check and balance on these kind of post.
we do not need an Indian opinion becuase we all know they hate Pakistan/.

A

Admin

I understand your frustration. he has been given several warnings. No more warnings for him. He will be banned the next time.

I will not support any idea like this to delete someone if he/she is asking anything or pointing something logically yes if they post something illogical and you have any problem regarding that post so you can appeal to delete that post with your logical argument but to delete someone is not at all appreciable. Look brother if only Pakistan can come on this forum and discuss then there is no use because our perception is wrong out side the territory of our country the truth only circulating with in the boundary so if you want to remove that negative perception about Pakistan so let people ask their question and point out what they think wrong about us now this is our responsibility to show them the truth to tell them the reality if you will delete these users who just know what they read through media then how you going to correct them. So we are here to speak the truth and to tell tell the reality not to restrict people come here and hear us and do not comment. I do not support there is no need to delete any user who not violate the rules of this forum and this is our very first responsibility to answer them who point us with logic and wisdom.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
hussaintalha said:
I will not support any idea like this to delete someone if he/she is asking anything or pointing something logically yes if they post something illogical and you have any problem regarding that post so you can appeal to delete that post with your logical argument but to delete someone is not at all appreciable. Look brother if only Pakistan can come on this forum and discuss then there is no use because our perception is wrong out side the territory of our country the truth only circulating with in the boundary so if you want to remove that negative perception about Pakistan so let people ask their question and point out what they think wrong about us now this is our responsibility to show them the truth to tell them the reality if you will delete these users who just know what they read through media then how you going to correct them. So we are here to speak the truth and to tell tell the reality not to restrict people come here and hear us and do not comment. I do not support there is no need to delete any user who not violate the rules of this forum and this is our very first responsibility to answer them who point us with logic and wisdom.

mr I appricate your feeling but Pakistani forum means Pakistani things. we should not allow him to partici[ate our internal matter. and if you want to listen any crticism. go and whole world is doing these kind of thing. becuase we do not make voice against them. we want let the things happining against us. now the whole world is against Pakistan and saying that Pakistan is wrong Pakistan is wrong becuase we allow them. we no more allow all those people who will point fingure our Territory . so we should start this thing from this forum. we will not allow anybody to talk against Pakistan. and we mean it. ban all those indian guys who are spreading hate against Pakistan. we can batter handle and do batter critic in internal affairs of Pakistan . we dont need thier mind becuse we have it [pk flag]

nation1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear AKBER BADSHAH
I think so u r still living Mugle Aazam period. grow up let people express them self. I know in pakistan people r scared to express them self. because if u don't agree with them then U start calling them Traitor, Amereki Agents, Raw Agents, Moussad Agents. So be a man face them. there r few indians r giving there opnions on this form and lots of Pakistani's R also giving Opnions. ( Most of them Anti India) i don't see any one complianing.
So My Dear AKBER BADSHAH live in the present time ( as neighbours any thing happen in India OR Pakistan it is going to effetct both the nation)

Allah Tumeh Aqual de

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
If allow them to talk and share their ideas,why they start abusing our our heros like Aq khan,how can we tolerate if they write lies about our IsI or army,contra wrote many times against Islamic laws,they are just taking out their frustration and hatred in our forum,they will be wellcomed If they show respect for religionand our country .
I request Admin please dont alow them to start any new thread .

AKBAR said
mr I appricate your feeling but Pakistani forum means Pakistani things. we should not allow him to partici[ate our internal matter. and if you want to listen any crticism. go and whole world is doing these kind of thing. becuase we do not make voice against them. we want let the things happining against us. now the whole world is against Pakistan and saying that Pakistan is wrong Pakistan is wrong becuase we allow them. we no more allow all those people who will point fingure our Territory . so we should start this thing from this forum. we will not allow anybody to talk against Pakistan. and we mean it. ban all those indian guys who are spreading hate against Pakistan.
I would be very happy the day you will not allow people to talk about Pakistan. I have respect your dignity but i would be very happy if you start this from your own house. If on this forum anyone come and express their views about Pakistan i and all the people who has mind will agree with me that it wont effect much except within the people who belong to this forum but what about those your own people who live in there who eat there but they say if democracy will fail the Nuclear will be captured by the Taliban i guess this is not said anyone from out of the world it is your own president and i dont think so any one has kicked him out, This is your own people inside their treasure of wealth is out side i dont think any of you came out on street for a long march against this which has lead this country to this stage what do you are they belong from India? America ? This is your own people who beg through out the world, This is your own people who sale their own people just like a trade of rice and sugar, This is your own people who accept that yes our territory used for the act of terrorism. And as you said that you people are silent and let them to speak against your country so let me tell you, you people are not silent the truth is you people are dead and dead never talk. Yes you do not allow them to speak in your internal matters but this is truth that every eyes of your nation cant sleep until they watch these people media who are against your country your women are not need food but KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI i guess the better way to stop the world to talk against your country is to correct your inner not just mumble and ask people please stop talking please stop talking the reality is that you and your inner is the most dirty and corrupt and people who are corrupt they beg and request please do not speak i am corrupt. Prophet Muhammad never say to any man of MAKKAH who were the most against the Islam i will not let people to talk against Islam but he feel happy when someone give comments about Islam and you know why? Because when someone pass comments on you then you have better chance to speak about your truth and to give them the reason and to tell them why their perception is wrong. Only fool and stupid people say please dont talk about my weaknesses and about my corruption I hope before you ask someone to stop talking you will prepare your own house to not let them raise their figure and for that the first step to kicked out all the members of parliaments, your presidents all your Pig leaders who are the most against your own country and talk just rubbish about this holy land If you really want to see that whats the way to keep quit the world do not talk against your country so come up some leader like Ahmadnejad i hope you have read his statement which he gave today in Russia and if not better look at this.
http://geo.tv/6-16-2009/44290.htm
and i am sure that any of your leaders who are sitting inside the parliament and who are living as refuge since more than 15 years in London would not be able to speak like this after 100 times birth again and again.

smali

Citizen
Those people who are against banning these members, let me tell them one thing. The anti-Pakistani members lurking in this forum are of no benefit. We do not need their opinion since almost all of them are baseless and their "facts" are almost all lies.

When will we understand that non-Muslims are only bound to get us? This concept of "seeing the other perspective" or "seeing the other opinion" is used as a propaganda tactic to play with our minds throughout the world.

Why do we have to be such fools to not realize this while they are clever enough to put necessary restrictions and censorship on channels like AlJazeera?

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
I would be very happy the day you will not allow people to talk about Pakistan. I have respect your dignity but i would be very happy if you start this from your own house. If on this forum anyone come and express their views about Pakistan i and all the people who has mind will agree with me that it wont effect much except within the people who belong to this forum but what about those your own people who live in there who eat there but they say if democracy will fail the Nuclear will be captured by the Taliban i guess this is not said anyone from out of the world it is your own president and i dont think so any one has kicked him out, This is your own people inside their treasure of wealth is out side i dont think any of you came out on street for a long march against this which has lead this country to this stage what do you are they belong from India? America ? This is your own people who beg through out the world, This is your own people who sale their own people just like a trade of rice and sugar, This is your own people who accept that yes our territory used for the act of terrorism. And as you said that you people are silent and let them to speak against your country so let me tell you, you people are not silent the truth is you people are dead and dead never talk. Yes you do not allow them to speak in your internal matters but this is truth that every eyes of your nation cant sleep until they watch these people media who are against your country your women are not need food but KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI i guess the better way to stop the world to talk against your country is to correct your inner not just mumble and ask people please stop talking please stop talking the reality is that you and your inner is the most dirty and corrupt and people who are corrupt they beg and request please do not speak i am corrupt. Prophet Muhammad never say to any man of MAKKAH who were the most against the Islam i will not let people to talk against Islam but he feel happy when someone give comments about Islam and you know why? Because when someone pass comments on you then you have better chance to speak about your truth and to give them the reason and to tell them why their perception is wrong. Only fool and stupid people say please dont talk about my weaknesses and about my corruption I hope before you ask someone to stop talking you will prepare your own house to not let them raise their figure and for that the first step to kicked out all the members of parliaments, your presidents all your Pig leaders who are the most against your own country and talk just rubbish about this holy land If you really want to see that whats the way to keep quit the world do not talk against your country so come up some leader like Ahmadnejad i hope you have read his statement which he gave today in Russia and if not better look at this.
http://geo.tv/6-16-2009/44290.htm
and i am sure that any of your leaders who are sitting inside the parliament and who are living as refuge since more than 15 years in London would not be able to speak like this after 100 times birth again and again.[/quote]

you seems like an other inian . mujhy lagta hai ab hamain yahan indians say hi larna pary ga. or kuch nahi karin gay hum. tum logo ko itny bary india main kuch nahi milta jo hamain tang kerny ajaty ho. hum jaisay bhi hain tumhain kia takleef hai. we are proud Pakistani

Yes you have no answer of my talk just talking rubbish again same like Mr. President Zardari and let me remind you that i am not Indian i hold Pakistani NIC unfortunately and i have no proud on this. Yes and until you will proud to be Pakistan InshaAllah you will get worse and worse curse of Allah i proud to be a Muslim and i do not accept this Philomena of borders I am Muslims and the whole world is mine i proud to be Muslim because my nation is muslim Pakistani is just a nationality it can change anytime and i am sure and i believe in Islam with all the systems of Islam but we all know very well that we are not believe in the Law of Pakistan so i do not defend Pakistan blindly i speak truth what are our weakness and what are our power. And i am always ready to speak any Indian any anti-Pakistani or any Anti-Islam i will reply them i will not show my back on this battle ground because this is not the behavior of any muslim. Jisnay Medani Jihaad main peth dekhai usnay sarasar ghatay ka soda kia or jahannum ko apna thikana banaya.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
hussaintalha said:
Yes you have no answer of my talk just talking rubbish again same like Mr. President Zardari and let me remind you that i am not Indian i hold Pakistani NIC unfortunately and i have no proud on this. Yes and until you will proud to be Pakistan InshaAllah you will get worse and worse curse of Allah i proud to be a Muslim and i do not accept this Philomena of borders I am Muslims and the whole world is mine i proud to be Muslim because my nation is muslim Pakistani is just a nationality it can change anytime and i am sure and i believe in Islam with all the systems of Islam but we all know very well that we are not believe in the Law of Pakistan so i do not defend Pakistan blindly i speak truth what are our weakness and what are our power. And i am always ready to speak any Indian any anti-Pakistani or any Anti-Islam i will reply them i will not show my back on this battle ground because this is not the behavior of any muslim. Jisnay Medani Jihaad main peth dekhai usnay sarasar ghatay ka soda kia or jahannum ko apna thikana banaya.

jo shaks pak sir zameen ko nahi manta usko jawab daina hamara sheewa nahi. go and do what u want to do. i am really shocked that how a Pakistani can be ashamed to have a Pakistani Identity. you are nothing if you do not love your country. that means you do not love your mother. that means you do not love God. for you this is my last reply. i think talking to you an absent minded people who eat pakistani food and live in Pakistani shelter is saying words like that.
i am 100000 percent sure you are not a Pakistani. you are an indian who is having Pakistani nationality.

A

abbasiali

AKBER BADSHAH said:
DEAR ADMIN
I could not understand one thing. can you please answer me these queastion. what are these Indian people doing inour forum(contra, lover boy etc)?
dont you think that these kind of people just talk against Pakistan and gives only pain to Pakistani and they are still doing this kind of things. why you do not block them? Pakistani nation is already suffring alot of pain and troulble by these stupid people who are involving in de-stabilization of Pakistan and you also alow these kind of people in this forum.

i would like to say all of Pakistanis plz favour my cause to ban these kind of stupids in our forum
(for all these type of people who will say that we should be open hearted and democrate , i will say please keep your democracy and open mind for youe country. do not supprot all these kind of propergenda)
I need answer from admin
a proud Pakistani [pk flag]
Dear Akber Badshah,
In my opinion, you should take this as compliment, and take it as the message of IMPROVEMENT. Its good that our enemy has courage and can talk in front of us.

A

abbasiali

AKBER BADSHAH said:
hussaintalha said:

jo shaks pak sir zameen ko nahi manta usko jawab daina hamara sheewa nahi. go and do what u want to do. i am really shocked that how a Pakistani can be ashamed to have a Pakistani Identity. you are nothing if you do not love your country. that means you do not love your mother. that means you do not love God. for you this is my last reply. i think talking to you an absent minded people who eat pakistani food and live in Pakistani shelter is saying words like that.
i am 100000 percent sure you are not a Pakistani. you are an indian who is having Pakistani nationality.
Dear Akber Badshah,
Dont be ashamed of any one, just simply try to understand this person's feeling, who has gone up to this level, Personally I have experienced, the worst from our nation fellows, and have the same feeling like this person. Your PATRIOTISM is highly appreciated, but keep yourself in this person's place and then you will realize the bitterest unavoidable facts, which he could have had gone through, I will advise you to be very patient, and become more and more courageous to face CRITICISM. I am sure you will not be PATRIOT like these hot favorite's [zardari] [altaf] [rasheed] [fazl] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [musharaf]

No have no logical reply so i hope your rubbish words has finished. so of course you have no more reply. I didnt deny Pakistan if you read carefully i said i do not accept any boarder I proud to be a Muslim and thats all because no where Allah and the prophet told us that proud to me as country man. You all are brothers no, and the whole world is your if you obey the commandments of Allah. Allah said in Quran follow me and my prophet "ATE-UL-LAHA Wa ATEURRASOOL". I really dont care what you and anyone think of me because i dont love this world so how can i love a chunk of this earth. Prophet has not give me any deification of boundaries and thats why today the muslims of the world are alone you have split in a chunks and Kufur has get united so as prophet said that you will be in a huge quantity but KUFR will come over you just because you will not be united. The Whole Arabian sea is the boundary of Muslims but the Commander is USA. Still have time to wake up and get together before it would be too late. Do not forget that Muslims ruled thousand years on India and more than thousand years on the whole world not Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq Iran Saudia UAE and bla bla bla bla. Do not think that the place you born that place become your motherland and let me tell you this motherland philosophy is also you have taken from Indians "BHARAT MATA" remember prophet left the place he born and nvr came back he also could not live there. There is no concept of motherland in the books of Islam. Yes Pakistan is a country which has a spiritual attraction and blessing of Allah but today it has become the curse of Allah and the cause is our own internally behavior, we proudly say we are Muslim country yes might be but there is no respect for Islam and thats why the course of Allah has come on our heads but we still dead.

?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???????
??????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???

????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???
???? ???? ????? ?????? ???

?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????
??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????

??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????
??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????

?? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??
???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??

??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???
??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???

?????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???
???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???

??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????
?? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ????

??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??
?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??

?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??
??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??????
?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????

??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ????
?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????

???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??
??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??

??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????
??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????

?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????
?? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ????

??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????
??? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ????

????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????
?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????

?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???
?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ???? ???

hope you understand who i am and what i believe in.