Quiz Time!! - Who was the Actor Aamir Liaqat was talking about in his video??

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We went through all the villains of that era and the only man who wore thirchi topi with buttery milk, was prem chopra. This is the out come of our investigation. If you have a different out then please share.

No I was just kidding with you, I have never watched those movies but I think this thirchi topi was kinda trend those days for the villains those days. must be very difficult to fighure out exact guy. anyway good job if you guys find out the right person, people are curious to know this thirchi topi wala every one is giving a different name.

kayawish24

Banned
We went through all the villains of that era and the only man who wore thirchi topi with buttery milk, was prem chopra. This is the out come of our investigation. If you have a different out then please share.

nawazish your guess is 100% wrong.The actor which Amir liaquat is pointing is dead and prem chopra is still alive...watch amir liaquat vide once more and he himself says that " Are yaar maar chuka hai wo "

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A better quiz!

NS kay kuch ball thay
bohrri umar aye, kaaf ball urr gaye
Baaqi kitney buchay?

Nahin boojh sukay? Give up
chhay ( six )! Ahsan nay gin ker kuha.
Yeh to swall aisa tha keh ginnay bughair bhi jawab nikal sukta tha!
Mein zara muhtat hoon! Ahsan said. Specally hissab kitab kay moamlay mein
Jub say mera audit hua hay. Waisay bhi ihtiat lazim hay her bushar kay liay!

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[hilar][hilar][hilar] ... totally hilarious .....[hilar][hilar][hilar] , u guys r rocking ....:lol::lol:

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
jo clues uss ne dayay hain uss pora tu ye bee pora uterta hai:(bigsmile)
index.jpg

sameer84ca

ALL OF YOU R WRONG... (bigsmile)(bigsmile):lol::lol:

It seems you guys have very little knowledge of bollywood.

PRAN is not the one because Aamir liaqat said that "marr chuka hai woh" and PRAN is still alive..surf any official Indian website.

PREM CHOPRA is also not the one he is talking about bcoz he is also still alive and still appears on tv and sometimes in films in small roles.

MEHMOOD is dead but he CANNOT be simply because he was NOT AT ALL a VILLAIN, he NEVER done any rape scenes. MEHMOOD was infect one of the biggest COMEDIANS and SUPPORTING ACTOR in positive roles, so not Mehmood for sure.

RANJIT is also still alive.

PREM NATH cannot be as he was not in film HUM KISI SE KUM NAHI jiski qawwali "hai agar dushman" aur villain ko Aamir Liaqat referr karr raha tha.

The answer is very simple...he was saying "bohut bara villain thaa yaar" and the BIGGEST villain bollywod ever saw was none other then AMJAD KHAN, the SHOLAY fame (kitnay aadmi thaey), so he was talking about AMJAD KHAN..why ? becuase"

1. The BIGGEST proof is that he was talking about the villain in that particular movie "hum kisi se kum nahi" jiski qawwali woh gaa raha tha..and if u see the cast of hum kisi se kum nahi at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076167/fullcredits#cast there is ONLY one villain in it and that was the famous AMJAD KHAN.

2. Amjad Khan has died almost 10 to 15 years ago.... and yes he was a big actor and bohut baraa villain as aamir liaqat also said.

3. Amjad Khan did many rape scenes in countless old Indian films as a villain.

4. He used tirchi topi in many films, especially in those roles where he played the role of a male-pimP/dallaal

5. Amjad Khan's fat lips always gave an impression that whether something in his mouth or he just finished ate something fatty...thats why "makkhan khaaya huwa" line also fits to T on Amjad Khan....watch his pictures to see for yourself.

And above all he is the only villain in the movie he was referring to. So I guess now u guys get the REAL TRUE answer...

claps for my hardwork plz (clap)(clap)... coz I did real research instead of just tukka-baazi :)

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Amir Liaqat,s video was true, we are not chid i can prove it but i dont want to waste my time like this AHMAQ fan of him did, any way Talat Husain said also in To The Point that video is true,only a AHMAQ TREEN INSAN hi can not believe in this video.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALL OF YOU R WRONG... (bigsmile)(bigsmile):lol::lol:

It seems you guys have very little knowledge of bollywood.

PRAN is not the one because Aamir liaqat said that "marr chuka hai woh" and PRAN is still alive..surf any official Indian website.

PREM CHOPRA is also not the one he is talking about bcoz he is also still alive and still appears on tv and sometimes in films in small roles.

MEHMOOD is dead but he CANNOT be simply because he was NOT AT ALL a VILLAIN, he NEVER done any rape scenes. MEHMOOD was infect one of the biggest COMEDIANS and SUPPORTING ACTOR in positive roles, so not Mehmood for sure.

RANJIT is also still alive.

PREM NATH cannot be as he was not in film HUM KISI SE KUM NAHI jiski qawwali "hai agar dushman" aur villain ko Aamir Liaqat referr karr raha tha.

The answer is very simple...he was saying "bohut bara villain thaa yaar" and the BIGGEST villain bollywod ever saw was none other then AMJAD KHAN, the SHOLAY fame (kitnay aadmi thaey), so he was talking about AMJAD KHAN..why ? becuase"

1. The BIGGEST proof is that he was talking about the villain in that particular movie "hum kisi se kum nahi" jiski qawwali woh gaa raha tha..and if u see the cast of hum kisi se kum nahi at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076167/fullcredits#cast there is ONLY one villain in it and that was the famous AMJAD KHAN.

2. Amjad Khan has died almost 10 to 15 years ago.... and yes he was a big actor and bohut baraa villain as aamir liaqat also said.

3. Amjad Khan did many rape scenes in countless old Indian films as a villain.

4. He used tirchi topi in many films, especially in those roles where he played the role of a male-pimP/dallaal

5. Amjad Khan's fat lips always gave an impression that whether something in his mouth or he just finished ate something fatty...thats why "makkhan khaaya huwa" line also fits to T on Amjad Khan....watch his pictures to see for yourself.

And above all he is the only villain in the movie he was referring to. So I guess now u guys get the REAL TRUE answer...

claps for my hardwork plz (clap)(clap)... coz I did real research instead of just tukka-baazi :)

TOU PHIR IS DR KE HAQDAR AAP HUE::::::::::::::::::SAATH ME US KE BROTHER BHI AAP KO INAAM ME ATTA KIA JATA HE.......:banana::banana::banana::arms::arms::arms::chilli::chilli::chilli::d6c::d6c::d6c:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aamir Liqayat ko Munafaqat ar Dramy bazy per Allah pak ney is Ramadan ar Eid per Tuhfa e Zilat atta kiya.
Mubarakka hun Mubarakannnnnnnnn. Teno V tey Nale Teriiiiiiiii. Samajh tey giya howy ga tu ;)