Quran-e Natik

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yet another try by Shia Alim to adjust Quran according to his own desires. The pasting of such clips
have only one "objective" to propogate Shiaism.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
I also post from sunny alammas... Not just shias... You can see my posts..
Well if it is your hobby, then ok. otherwise, please give your own comments with the clips and reason for the readers that
what is purpose of pasting the clip. Do you think that everyone will go through these clips and then offer comments
then u r mistaken.

ALZULFIQAR

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
baba ji... i do not just listen on net.. in real life i had attend and listen all kind of allama.. and i read books and quran with translation and tafseer too.. in every sect of islam they try to hide many things from people.. even shia or sunni.. or whabi.... and its best way to gain knowledge that listen everyone and then search by yourself what is reality.. is it?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
baba ji... i do not just listen on net.. in real life i had attend and listen all kind of allama.. and i read books and quran with translation and tafseer too.. in every sect of islam they try to hide many things from people.. even shia or sunni.. or whabi.... and its best way to gain knowledge that listen everyone and then search by yourself what is reality.. is it?
in every sect of islam they try to hide many things from people.. even shia or sunni.. or whabi.... and its best way to gain knowledge that listen everyone and then search by yourself what is reality.. is it?
You made it my day! I agree to this and also then check from Quran what is the status of those people who hide Allah's guidance from people. If you
can not anything I will post for your convenience. In the meantime, please ponder at the following quranic verse.

"Say: I am no new thing among the messengers (of Allah),...."

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps26/ch26a.html#9
Who should tell this thing to this Shia Alim.