Rahul fought back - A real democracy

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, I have not seen them fighting a case in California court before becoming saint either.
please enlighten me as I don't recall any such incident where somebody became a saint after fighting a case in California court. I do know about stories of loot and plunder of public funds through Panama leaks and so many more but I suppose that won't be of much interest to you.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah , how do you know it was transparent?
It was definitely more transparent than elections in Pakistan.Irregularities do take place in India but there is no blatant rigging like in Pakistan.ECP is the most corrupt and incompetent election commission in the world.It is not independent either.The army generals control it.

Siberite

Did the Indian Supreme Court take away the party symbol from any party? Was there one political party whose nomination papers were barred from filing? Are they going to form the government on fake & stolen mandate? The list is too long.
Indian SC allow Modi to build the Mundir, allow him to carry on with Muslim massacre, let him Scott free from the blood bath of Gujrat.
SC of Indian literally allow this butcher of Gujrat to kill as many Muslims as he can without any punishment.

Is this not good for you to find reason to praise them ?

Siberite

please enlighten me as I don't recall any such incident where somebody became a saint after fighting a case in California court. I do know about stories of loot and plunder of public funds through Panama leaks and so many more but I suppose that won't be of much interest to you.
What can I enlighten the blinds? There are those who go to court and fight the case against them. And then there are those who flee the court after facing their plaintiffs.

If you really want to enlighten yourself, you should check the record and find out the reference.

And as far as Panama cases are concerned. Do you know how many Pakistanis names were on those papers and what happened to the rest of the names. NS name was not even included in the papers. It is a one-way justice in Pakistan .

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
راہول۲-۲ لاکھ کے لیڈ سے جیتا ہے-
ورنہ ایگزٹ پول کے حساب سے صرف ۵۰ سیٹ آنی تھی-
یہ انتخابات
برصغیر کے عوام کے لئے ایک بہتری کا راستہ ہو؟

Siberite

It was definitely more transparent than elections in Pakistan.Irregularities do take place in India but there is no blatant rigging like in Pakistan.ECP is the most corrupt and incompetent election commission in the world.It is not independent either.The army generals control it.
Your constitution is independent? Does not constitution say that no one can raise the finger on Army as an institution. And who found the Constitution? Did army generals write those articles in Constitution?

Now, don't think that the elections are fair in India either. Check to see how many opposition leaders were in jail just prior to election. It is funny that PTI defenders defending India Judiciary who has been proven biased and rugged from their cases against Indian minorities.

Wake up Pak

President (40k+ posts)
Indian SC allow Modi to build the Mundir, allow him to carry on with Muslim massacre, let him Scott free from the blood bath of Gujrat.
SC of Indian literally allow this butcher of Gujrat to kill as many Muslims as he can without any punishment.

Is this not good for you to find reason to praise them ?
What does Modi's anti-Muslim narrative have to do with transparent elections?

Melanthus

Your constitution is independent? Does not constitution say that no one can raise the finger on Army as an institution. And who found the Constitution? Did army generals write those articles in Constitution?

Now, don't think that the elections are fair in India either. Check to see how many opposition leaders were in jail just prior to election. It is funny that PTI defenders defending India Judiciary who has been proven biased and rugged from their cases against Indian minorities.
There is no comparison between India and Pakistan.Every election in Pakistan since 1980s has been rigged.The recent elections were the most rigged elections in history of Pakistan.India is a huge country but they still manage to hold relatively fair elections.Indians elections are not perfect but Pakistani elections are a joke compared India.

Siberite

What does Modi's anti-Muslim narrative have to do with transparent elections?
Everything, its mind set which shows the real personality and capability of a person to hold fair and transparent election .. He never spoken a truth all his life, how would be upholding the higher moral ground by allowing the election commission to be fair and transparent.

Last edited:

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
What can I enlighten the blinds? There are those who go to court and fight the case against them. And then there are those who flee the court after facing their plaintiffs.

If you really want to enlighten yourself, you should check the record and find out the reference.

And as far as Panama cases are concerned. Do you know how many Pakistanis names were on those papers and what happened to the rest of the names. NS name was not even included in the papers. It is a one-way justice in Pakistan .
so what is your point here? are you telling me that I should be more worried about somebody's personal life? I don't care what the likes of maryam nawaz, shahbaz, nawaz or for that matter, Imran does in his personal life but being PM of a poor country, loot and plunder of its resources for personal gains is a crime which should be punished severely.

Siberite

There is no comparison between India and Pakistan.Every election in Pakistan since 1980s has been rigged.The recent elections were the most rigged elections in history of Pakistan.India is a huge country but they still manage to hold relatively fair elections.Indians elections are not perfect but Pakistani elections are a joke compared India.
And no election in India is rigged? Tell me how many opposition leaders were in prison before the election and during the election in India?

You guys have a habit of Steo typing. Were 2018 election fair in Pakistan? I think they were right?
And if you think they were unfair, what did IK do after the election? Did he rescind his power and apologize to the nation for an unfair election?

If the election were unfair, even against him, then should not he address the nation and resigned and protest? Meetha meetha Hup Hup.

Siberite

so what is your point here? are you telling me that I should be more worried about somebody's personal life? I don't care what the likes of maryam nawaz, shahbaz, nawaz or for that matter, Imran does in his personal life but being PM of a poor country, loot and plunder of its resources for personal gains is a crime which should be punished severely.
I don't think you really care about any one's corrupt practices, either in his life or anyone else's life. I brought you a defining case of how people behave when in power and how they behave when the power is lost. Same goes for opposition.
But you are stricken to make IK hero no matter what he has done in the past, that including his 4 years in power.

We wouldn't be taking about paying only 25% of the price of the gift and then turn around and sell the item in its full market price. We wouldn't be talking about Gogi and her friends in power. We wouldn't be talking about Buzdar and his brother corruption. We wouldn't be talking about Pervaiz Ellahi, his previous corruption and subsequently got the label of Bara Chor of Punjab and then his admission into PTI.
After all, principles are rear commodity in Pakistani Politicians.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think you really care about any one's corrupt practices, either in his life or anyone else's life. I brought you a defining case of how people behave when in power and how they behave when the power is lost. Same goes for opposition.
But you are stricken to make IK hero no matter what he has done in the past, that including his 4 years in power.

We wouldn't be taking about paying only 25% of the price of the gift and then turn around and sell the item in its full market price. We wouldn't be talking about Gogi and her friends in power. We wouldn't be talking about Buzdar and his brother corruption. We wouldn't be talking about Pervaiz Ellahi, his previous corruption and subsequently got the label of Bara Chor of Punjab and then his admission into PTI.
After all, principles are rear commodity in Pakistani Politicians.
my friend you are assuming things here which never helps when you try to put your point across in a rational way. we are already under PDM 0.2 aka hybrid martial law regime with shahbaz at the helm & his niece controlling Punjab on behalf of the generals. with all the state powers under his command including Faez Isa the fraud being his cheerleader, are you telling me that the shahbaz regime is not capable enough to put even one genuine corruption case against these individuals you mentioned above?

Melanthus

And no election in India is rigged? Tell me how many opposition leaders were in prison before the election and during the election in India?

You guys have a habit of Steo typing. Were 2018 election fair in Pakistan? I think they were right?
And if you think they were unfair, what did IK do after the election? Did he rescind his power and apologize to the nation for an unfair election?

If the election were unfair, even against him, then should not he address the nation and resigned and protest? Meetha meetha Hup Hup.
In the past elections were rigged but the rigging was in a few constituencies.They used to stuff ballot boxes with bogus votes but the whole election was not rigged.PTI was very popular in 2018.Even if the election was rigged the total number of seats was not more than 10.In recent elections MQM did not vin more than 2 or three seats and PMLN only won 17 seats.The rigging was blatant.They changed the results on forms P-45 and P-47.This type of rigging wasn’t common in the past.

Siberite

my friend you are assuming things here which never helps when you try to put your point across in a rational way. we are already under PDM 0.2 aka hybrid martial law regime with shahbaz at the helm & his niece controlling Punjab on behalf of the generals. with all the state powers under his command including Faez Isa the fraud being his cheerleader, are you telling me that the shahbaz regime is not capable enough to put even one genuine corruption case against these individuals you mentioned above?
That is not even the question. You consider me their supporter while I am telling you something which you not even considering.
What is the alternative? What is the solution? ... You think IK could solve the problems which we are facing from inception? It is all well and good to curse army generals, the opposition and their supporters but your alternative is the one we already seen through for last 4 years.
And don't think somehow IK started to love democracy. He has been in Cahoots with the same generals busy putting opposition in Prison in his tenure.

It is one thing to curse and swear at army generals, Judges and politicians. It is quite aa different thing to present solutions. One last thing, if IK is for real democracy, he would have never refused to sit down with opposition, no matter how bad or worst he thinks of them. Because, in democracy, you must sit with your opposition and care out plan to move your country forward.
Even after spending time in prison, (we can debate if it is right or wrong) he is still going full throttle against the army generals, opposition and even those judges who are sympathetic with him ( i.e. Judge Amir). Is that some politics?

Kya Zamanay main Panapnay ki Yehi Battain hain ?

Siberite

In the past elections were rigged but the rigging was in a few constituencies.They used to stuff ballot boxes with bogus votes but the whole election was not rigged.PTI was very popular in 2018.Even if the election was rigged the total number of seats was not more than 10.In recent elections MQM did not vin more than 2 or three seats and PMLN only won 17 seats.The rigging was blatant.They changed the results on forms P-45 and P-47.This type of rigging wasn’t common in the past.
So, even though, he won, and he was sure that the elections were rigged, he didn't bring those who rigged it to the court? What did SC found out about the case for election stolen in 2013?
Do you remember Duska election (A by-election) . What do you think who engineered that election during IK and Buzdar's in power? Even the bogus result was announced declaring PTI candidate as winner which subsequently cancelled. So, don't tell me only army rigg the elections.

Wake up Pak

President (40k+ posts)
Everything, its mind set which shows the real personality and capability of a person to hold fair and transparent election .. He never spoken a truth all his life, how would be upholding the higher moral ground by allowing the election commission to be fair and transparent.
I failed to understand your logic regarding the Indian elections.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is not even the question. You consider me their supporter while I am telling you something which you not even considering.
What is the alternative? What is the solution? ... You think IK could solve the problems which we are facing from inception? It is all well and good to curse army generals, the opposition and their supporters but your alternative is the one we already seen through for last 4 years.
And don't think somehow IK started to love democracy. He has been in Cahoots with the same generals busy putting opposition in Prison in his tenure.

It is one thing to curse and swear at army generals, Judges and politicians. It is quite aa different thing to present solutions. One last thing, if IK is for real democracy, he would have never refused to sit down with opposition, no matter how bad or worst he thinks of them. Because, in democracy, you must sit with your opposition and care out plan to move your country forward.
Even after spending time in prison, (we can debate if it is right or wrong) he is still going full throttle against the army generals, opposition and even those judges who are sympathetic with him ( i.e. Judge Amir). Is that some politics?

Kya Zamanay main Panapnay ki Yehi Battain hain ?
The solution is very simple, respect the will of people & let the masses decide who will rule the country. generals have no business in the affairs of the country. if you are confused how that works, look no further then your neighbouring country India where they recently completed a massive election exercise with no dramas of form 47 etc there.
are you really suggesting IK should sit with the military regime stooges? are you referring to that judge Amir who is CJ of IHC? if you think he has been sympathetic then you haven't been following this Amir fella & his decisions over the last two years.

Siberite

The solution is very simple, respect the will of people & let the masses decide who will rule the country. generals have no business in the affairs of the country. if you are confused how that works, look no further then your neighbouring country India where they recently completed a massive election exercise with no dramas of form 47 etc there.
are you really suggesting IK should sit with the military regime stooges? are you referring to that judge Amir who is CJ of IHC? if you think he has been sympathetic then you haven't been following this Amir fella & his decisions over the last two years.
Why did IK sit with Bajwa? Why he kept reminding us of one page one page.
You are oversimplifying it. It is not as easy as let the election be free and fair and your problems will resolve.
Pakistan is a security state. India is not. India is 10 x bigger than us and their army is 3 x's of Pakistan army. So, comparing Pakistan with India is like apples and oranges.

I am not suggesting IK sit with army but saying he was brought into power by army. Why didn't IK call the election at his last year when the whole country wanted the general election? You know the reason and I know the reason why.

I don't trust Pakistan Judiciary. It was the same when they handed NS a conviction order. I had my opinion of it as well. Even at that time, lots of PTI fans were upset with NS that why doesn't he come back. I was of the opinion that Pakistani Judiciary is anything but just. Got zero credibility then and zero credibility now.
So, let talk about the solutions. Politicians need to sit together to come up with a viable plan how to get rid of internal interference from the army and its generals. IK refuse to sit with opposition. And still wants to call himself a politician.

I bet you if army generals give him space today, he will sit once again with them and plow his destructive plan against opposition. All he cared in his last 4 years how to keep opposition in prison. Not a good idea.