Ramday Ka Waada.....Kea Hua Tera Waada

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The peoples like altaf/mqm and their paid supporters are the agents of Hindus and are paid to complete their agenda with the help of so-called middle class of Karachi. Actually this class is a privileged class who has exploited the whole nation. The resources generated by the nation were / are being lavishly spend on this small segment of the nation, while the real generator of national wealth are living in a deprived conditions. They never allowed any development on the rural parts and all the resources being diverted to the small urban portion to benefit this privileged class.
But now time has changed and their is awakens in the nation which will not allow to continue this exploitations.

MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
I dont understand why people in this forom are so baise.....Spactarus ask a simple question and that is true that ramdey did that promise now if you like ramdey it doesnt mean that ramdey can not be wrong...he is working as adhock judge after retirment what else worse he can do if someone still think he is honest then my friend u r living in a fools paradaise
why dont u accept the truth if ramdey made mistake then whats wrong to admit that why you guyz blaming sparctus for that he is just identify you on that point which is correct...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bohat Hi Baigharat Hain Woh Log Jo Apnay Thread Ko Alive Aur Top Of List Rakhnay Kay Liyay Bar Bar Without Any Change or Addition Post Kartay Rehtay Hain.

No prizes who this man is in this instance.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
Bohat Hi Baigharat Hain Woh Log Jo Apnay Thread Ko Alive Aur Top Of List Rakhnay Kay Liyay Bar Bar Without Any Change or Addition Post Kartay Rehtay Hain.

No prizes who this man is in this instance.

Oh GeoG bhai tum ko sachi bath maney me itni mushkil kyun ho rahi hai,,,sachi kheney waley ko tum begherath ke rahey hoooo....to khud sach ko admit nahi ka rahey kykney jis key khilaf hai wo sach wo tum ko pasand hai....tu kon houa begerath bhai ji,,,,kuch socho allah say daro or ucle karoo...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM and its supporters can't make fool to the nation and we all know why these peoples want to discredit the present judiciary. The nation only hope is the judiciary, who is safeguarding the intrests of the nation.
while the agents of our enemies are busy in their activities to discredit it.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
MQM and its supporters can't make fool to the nation and we all know why these peoples want to discredit the present judiciary. The nation only hope is the judiciary, who is safeguarding the intrests of the nation.
while the agents of our enemies are busy in their activities to discredit it.

Oyee rahat....kyaa hogya ahai ayar,,,,MQM say agey bhi barhooo.....subha uthey sotey jagtey MQM hi MQM dekhta hai tumko shyaad,,,,kuch or bhi khaoo itni mhubath MQM say kyun bhui,,,or bhi ghum hia zamaney me......

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since Altaf/MQM are the agents of foreign elements and are against the Pakistan. They love India and it is our national duty to expose these elements.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
Since Altaf/MQM are the agents of foreign elements and are against the Pakistan. They love India and it is our national duty to expose these elements.
RAhat u are sick i guess......and pls provide me prove what u are claiming here......my friend wethere u r sick or pay agent for someone....but u look more sick rather then paying agent....but any thing is possible dua hai that allah tumko ucle or tufeeq ata farmayee...or apney geryban me jhankney ki himmath or salhiyaath ata akrey...ameen

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
rahat said:
RAhat u are sick i guess......and pls provide me prove what u are claiming here......my friend wethere u r sick or pay agent for someone....but u look more sick rather then paying agent....but any thing is possible dua hai that allah tumko ucle or tufeeq ata farmayee...or apney geryban me jhankney ki himmath or salhiyaath ata akrey...ameen

You seems pretty slick and active. Don't think you seem sick ... But still in the love of Pir of London Sharif, you calling others sick.Have you recetly were with him in London on a power trip ? I guess, you get your rivots skewed.. have you ?

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

If, you are so blind that you can't differniate between the enemies and lover of Pakistan, then no one can help you. I prary to Allah to give us courage be honest and have a fear of ALLAH and don't mislead others, but stands for the rights and justice.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Spartacus said:

Waada Toor Justice Mr.Khalil Ramday....proved very first time by spartacusofpakistan on youtube and siasat.pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA[/video]

Mr Spartacus
you are the worst Hypocrate of all.....
In this conversation with Dr Shahid Mashood, even a 5th class student can tell you what he was talking about and what is the meaning of actual context ....
So plz stop your bullshit....

Spartacus

zealous said:
Spartacus said:

Waada Toor Justice Mr.Khalil Ramday....proved very first time by spartacusofpakistan on youtube and siasat.pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mr Spartacus
In this conversation with Dr Shahid Mashood, even a 5th class student can tell you what he was talking about and what is the meaning of actual context ....

What lastbullet wrote , I would like to repeat ....munafiq ke liye itne hi kfi he ke wo wada kere poora na kare its enough for RAMDAY to kick out.

I think one of his brother is MNA of PML(n) , so he got this habit from his CHIEF
NAWAZ
.....LIKH KER BHI MUKKER JAOOOO TOO, LOOG PHIR BHI VOTE DEAY DEAY GAIN.
Ramday nay to sirf Mugh Say Bola Tha

munafiq ke liye itne hi kfi he ke wo wada kere poora na kare its enough for RAMDAY to kick ou

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
zealous said:
Spartacus said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mr Spartacus

What lastbullet wrote , I would like to repeat ....munafiq ke liye itne hi kfi he ke wo wada kere poora na kare its enough for RAMDAY to kick out.

I think one of his brother is MNA of PML(n) , so he got this habit from his CHIEF
NAWAZ

munafiq ke liye itne hi kfi he ke wo wada kere poora na kare its enough for RAMDAY to kick ou

As per your above posting, Is Musharraf considered Munafiq or not ?
\

GeoG

Good Easy and Straight Forward Question, Zaidi Bhai.
Jawab Ya Jalaibi, lets hear you Spartacus [hmmm]

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
zealous said:
Spartacus said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMsX2wcFtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mr Spartacus

NAWAZ

As per your above posting, Is Musharraf considered Munafiq or not ?
\

Dear ,
Musharraf had a deal with MMA that he will be President without Army Dress after 31 dec.2004. His promise was not with nation but this was a deal with a party.He should had not deal with MMA.
The difference between Musharraf and Ramday is still huge . Musharraf accepted that he should had not deal with MMA , but , Ramday never accepted that he should had never promised.
A deal breaker lost his post then why should we have a promise breaker as JUSTICE.

GeoG

Spar,
I think it is time for heavy dose of your medication becasue Lanti General came on air and promised LIVE on TV that he will become civilian. That promise was with nation not with MMA.

Spartacus

GeoG said:
Spar,
I think it is time for heavy dose of your medication becasue Lanti General came on air and promised LIVE on TV that he will become civilian. That promise was with nation not with MMA.

Musharraf had a deal with MMA that he will be President without Army Dress after 31 dec.2004 and MMA has to pass 17 Amendment

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
[bliptv:2kx9ljqg][/bliptv:2kx9ljqg]

Sparctus bhai aapney bari achi findings key sath kuch videos download keyee they regarding 92 operation ....did u remove it....