Reaction of Uploader of Aamir Liaqat Video - Challenges who thinks it is fake

hferoz

Citizen
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/aug/16/london-riots-young-people-voice-anger
London riots: young people voice their frustrations

merey khiyal mein sialkot wala wakae, salman taseer ka murder aur ab ye amir wala wakae yeh sab hum logon ki frustration hi hai
aik bhai aap ny mobile cheen k bhagta hai ... loog pakar lete hain ussey .. hum mein sy kitney loog himmat kur k police ko bulayen gaye ... woh bhai police ko rishwat de k nikal jayega aur aap k peechey pur jayega ... humein kanoon pe bharosa nahin raha is liye yeh sab wakaey hue aur hongey jab tuk humari law and order ki situtaion achi nahin hojati ...

amir liaquat k case mein logon ka itna zabardast reaction dekh k channel ko khud hi woh program band kur dena chahiye tha .. magar nahin agle din woh saheb aa k kaum sy khitab kur rahe hain k kisi aisi afwah pe dheyan nahin deen ....

agar hur koi apna apna kaam poori immendari sy karey tou kisi ko khud sy qazi baneey ki khwahish nahin hai ..

Last edited:

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
not only this .....@ 4:32 he got cup of tea in his hand and sudden vanish.......people believe its 100% real so I have doubt now........and as far concern of person asking can you clap with 1 hand so watch these clip..so animal can talk..
:lol: :lol:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/bigbarnfarm/watch/bigbarnfarmclips/

At around 2:09 ...... woh larkiyan bhi bohat .......... look at his hands gestures. Any doubts now about what is he saying and what gestures he is showing?

pakiace

Banned
Did you edit those clips? Are you telling us that you were the creator of that video?

Lol no no not at all, it was given to me by an editor friend turned director, his only show on GEO tv has been 90MM TO WAR if you remember, a show based on history and war plans and government, couldn't get much TRP's the same cameraman also used to on air ALIM online and the timings were 6-7 90mm and 7pm onwards alim online, later this ramzan the crew members reported khaleel ur rehman about his obnoxious vulgar behavior and profanity laced speech amir liaqat uses during his shows, to which khaleel ur rehman was well aware of but took no action, the current show hosted by Junad jamsed the millionaire type was the main CAUSE OF FIGHT BETWEEN AMIR AND GEO - amir wanted that show and also wished to be part of ramzan live transmission & from there it all started and him ending up with ARY - and during his live transmission shows on ARY he made comments against GEO tv and referred them as JEW TV (TO WHICH I AGREE) but that did not go down well with KHALEEL UR REHMAN CEO JANG GROUP and he demanded the same camera cabin to dig down his videos and publish them, the first set of video was with me, published on twitter and siasat.pk and from siasat.pk with an unbelievable traffic of 1000 views it went viral and then i went on uploading it on dailymotion :)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You got me wrong .............. @ 2:09 his hands are clearly gesturing what his mouth is spelling. There is no doubt that the video is genuine and Aamir liaqat is a fraud.

not only this .....@ 4:32 he got cup of tea in his hand and sudden vanish.......people believe its 100% real so I have doubt now........and as far concern of person asking can you clap with 1 hand so watch these clip..so animal can talk..
:lol: :lol:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/bigbarnfarm/watch/bigbarnfarmclips/

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
[h=6]ابو ہریرہ سے روایت ہے کہ رسول (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) نے فرمایا؛
تمام انسانوں میں سے سب سے برا وہ ہے جو دوہری شخصیت رکھتا ہے، جو کچھ لوگوں کہ سامنے ایک چہرے کہ ساتھ آتا ہے اور کچھ کہ سامنے دوسرے چہرے کہ ساتھ

[ بخاری: کتاب:9 ، جلد:89 ، حدیث:290 ]
[/h]

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Do not believe this guy. Geo paid him very good money.This video is full of **** and fake.Fake.Fake.What you think Mr Aamir liaquat can do this i dont believe this it.

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
mjhy to lagta hai Dr.Aamir liaquat nay kala jadu kar k humari koam ko nazar bund kardia hai :lol:
joke apart don't take it serious :)

Shaitan_Ji

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Final Video Of Dr.Fraudiya Exposed

3:06

Anchor: "Teri Topi **beep*** aisi kyon lag rahi hai"
Co Anchor- "Doosri le loon?"

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Final Video Of Dr.Fraudiya Exposed

bohat ho gai yaar ab tu jaan chhod do ghareeb ki kiya bachay ki jaan lene ka iradah hai?