Real face of Zaid Hamid (naouzobillah)

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)
well, i am very surprised, how we pakistani people change our views at once, about any person. it is now in our blood that we never appreciate any person's views but when hi is gone. this is all yhe conspiracy about mr. Zaid Hamid sahib, as he the most controvesial person in present days. we cant see his love for this nation, his knowledge of quran and hadith, and all his theories and predictions regarding the current events happening in Pakistan. and wat kind of people we are without any investigations, without any proofs, that MF yousaf kazzab has called some body named zaid zaman, how is this proved that this is the same Zaid Hamid sahib whom we loved a lot. there are no similarites b/w the voices of both Zaid Hamid and zaid zaman. well, now i leave all this upto you people ask yourself. well there is only one thing, may be true, we really have no faith in ourselves thats why we dont trust any body.
lets suppose, if he is the same person as shown in this conversation, wat do you people think where he stands now??

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
First thing..Any one who is ZH listener must say that this is his voice, I was one of his fans.
But if its not the case then Zaid hamid should come forward & says that this is not his voice & yousuf kazab is a false prophet & show us proof & our love is for such heric people but not for one who believes on false eprophet.
Don''t be surprise man... Any one in this world inclusing our loved parents if say such wrong things for islam , Allah & rasool e akram s.a.w .. we will stand against him.
Belive is the first pillar of islam... & we all come in this world for some reason & nobody can devaiate us from that path.
???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????
? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Ask this thing from yourself man?... Any muslim must give a lanaat on such a person.. If that is his real voice.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
I am not saying that he is saying something bad about Pakistan. Mostly his talks are good and i also agree with him at some issues BUT it does not mean that he is always right. I suggest this should be thoroughly investigated and if Zaid proved guilty he should be punished according to PAkistan Law otherwise he should be declared innocent. I doubt sometimes he talk against Pakistani MEdia like HAmid mir and sometimes against Judiciary like Chief Justice Iftikhar. I dont agree with him on these 2 points but otherwise he is right. We should be judge by ourself what things one person is saying right and what wrong. Most of my brother and sisters just take all the things for granted to be right by some person, they dont bother to investigate. So I suggest we should not close our eyes and believe in one persons words no matter what he is saying.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
This is not and evidence to make a relation of zaid hamid with yousaf kazzab. Donoon ke pics joor seen or aik story suna dee . Problem yeh hai k internet per kahani bohat jald phail jati hai but us main reality kitni hia pata nahi chalta, Ab is baat ke credibility kitni hia source kia hai koi nahi pata. But hum loog foran aisee story dekh k qail ho gai ke they are partners about the new there is hadis jis ka mafhoom yeh hai k

If u get some news to aagay phailanay sai pehlay varify kar loo..problem internet ka yehi hia k chez varify nahi hoti but phaul jati hai

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is the mouthpiece of ISI

AoA brothers and sisters,

I've got some observations about Zaid Hamid that I would like to share with you guys, esp the lovers of Zaid Hamid.

1. Soon after the attacks in Mumbai, Zaid Hamid appeared in a televsion show. During the show, a photo of the guy caught alive by the police in
Mumbai was shown on a projector. Zaid commented that he was sure that the guy in Indian custody didnt look like a muslim from his face and he
was a Hindu. At the point , I was wondering how in the world could Zaid tell just by looking at someone's face that he is a Muslim or Hindu.
(Keep in mind that I'm not referring to the fact that guy was wearing an orange band on his right wrist implying that he was Hindu as Zaid
didnt call him hindu because of the band). But now after this False Prophet controversy, I know how Zaid could tell from a guy's face
whether hes Muslim or Hindu. ...... its because of divine knowledge from his false prohet. :mrgreen:

2. Another thing I've noticed about Zaid is that he is very intolerant of the views of other guests whenever he's invited to a televsion show. He always wants to impose his extremist ideology and thoughts on everyone. (If you dont believe me, watch all the shows in which he has been invited and observe carefully keeping the point that I've mentioned in mind)

3. Thirdly, he is clearly a warmonger and always talks about taking a potential war with India to Panipat :mrgreen: without remembering where the war actually came to, back in 1971. This man is obcessed with war like a child is obcessed with his toys without realizing what war actually means.

4. Zaid Hamid is an active and loyal member of the ISI. He defends the ISI and Army in every single debate. He doesn't even accept the fact that the ISI and Pakistan army, with the help of American CIA, trained the very same people who are today causing havoc in Pakistan and are shedding innocent blood in the name of Islam. He sees no terrorsim or extremism in Pakistan.

Conclusion:

Zaid hamid is a big idiot and a mouthpiece of the ISI and the the people who are loving and following him are immature emotional fools.

Wake up guys!!! Dont even compare Zaid Hamid with a great leader like Imran Khan.

Note: Please read this post atleast thrice in its entirety with an open mind and prepare points to disprove what I've written, based on facts and only then post a reply.

G

Real face of Zaid Hamid (naouzobillah)
by kashif10 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 pm .......................Welll this is da Title ?

Ji to Mr Kashif ap Musalman bhi ho q k ap na Zaid Hamid to first word Capital k sath likha lakin ( naouzobillah )

its just my perception may be im wrong .

Lakin agar koi Muslim NAHOUZBILLAH likhta to i think ap say zara sa change likhta