Reason for Imran Khan's defeat ..???

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
الله نے خان صاحب کو ایک اور موقع دیا ہے، بربولا پن چھوڑ کر حقیقت اور عاجزی سے کام لے . ورنہ ٩٠ دن کا طوق اس کو کہیں کا چھوڑے گا

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan nein drone girane ki baat ki aur America nein Imran ko gira diya.

And what did the 180+ million people did about that? We don't even have the resolve to implement what we want for ourselves?!?!? All we are capable of doing is Amreeka did this to us boo hooo ..... India did that to us boo hooooooooo......Israel is hatching this against us boo hoooo......and we, the 180+ million people are helpless in our own country. Let's just nag, complain , nag, complain, nag, complain....... and not DO anything about it because complaining is so much more easier than actually "doing" something......right?

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Itnaa Ghussa. Agar Imran Khan Punjab mein clean sweep nahin kar saka tu kia yeh mera kia dhara hai????

Now, listen sister. Following are the reasons as to why Khan couldn't do well in Punjab.

Politics in Punjab is based on bradari system, halqa siasat and candidate based, especially in the rural areas of Punjab which covers about 65-70% of Punjab. Nawaz Sharif was so successful not because he was more popular than Khan, it was because Nawaz bought off the most suitable candidates/electables from particular constituencies.

After Khan's successful Jalsa on October 11th, 2011, Nawaz got worried and asked his team to start working in their constituencies and in the start of 2012 he hired private survey company and did a survey of the best electables in the rural areas of Punjab, and then bought off all the candidates(with the money funded from Saudia and America) whether they were from PML(Q), PPP or other status quo parties, so that he could ensure his win in the upcoming elections(2013).

Whereas, on the other hand Khan was hoping against hope that he could break the electable based Politics and would clean sweep the elections, but that turned out to be too much for Khan atleast for now. Khan didn't do his homework on the selection of the electables and paid the price. You see in the urban areas Khan had all his supporters working on ground, but no body paid attention in the rural areas, which cover most of Punjab and plays the key role in forming central government in Pakistan.

In the urban areas of Punjab Khan showed his power but on some seats, PML(N) did massive rigging and Khan was wrong here aswell. He can never become the Prime Minister under the current system, you have to clean the system first only then you can have free and fair elections. Without free and fair elections, Naya Pakistan would be a dream.

Khan did his best and I personally think that we as a nation don't deserve Khan right now, as long as we are not willing to change ourselves. In KPK, people always vote for change, they have a history at that aswell. In 1992 PPP, 1997 PMLN, 2002 MMA, 2008 ANP and now in 2013 PTI. Politics in KPK is not based on bradari system and they proved that they had more vision then anywhere else in Pakistan.

America decides our future and I stand by what I said, it has to choose its puppets to form governemnt in Pakistan inorder to implement its agenda. I agree with you that we as a nation don't even have the resolve to come upfront and fight for justice, but then again we don't deserve Khan as a leader, he is too good for Politics in Pakistan. I hope and pray to ALLAH to have mercy upon all of us (Ameen Ya RAbul Almameen).

And what did the 180+ million people did about that? We don't even have the resolve to implement what we want for ourselves?!?!? All we are capable of doing is Amreeka did this to us boo hooo ..... India did that to us boo hooooooooo......Israel is hatching this against us boo hoooo......and we, the 180+ million people are helpless in our own country. Let's just nag, complain , nag, complain, nag, complain....... and not DO anything about it because complaining is so much more easier than actually "doing" something......right?

Last edited:

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
Itnaa Ghussa. Agar Imran Khan Punjab mein clean sweep nahin kar saka tu kia yeh mera kia dhara hai????Now, listen sister. Following are the reasons as to why Khan couldn't do well in Punjab. Politics in Punjab is based on bradari system, halqa siasat and candidate based, especially in the rural areas of Punjab which covers about 65-70% of Punjab. Nawaz Sharif was so successful not because he was more popular than Khan, it was because Nawaz bought off the most suitable candidates/electables from particular constituencies.After Khan's successful Jalsa on October 11th, 2011, Nawaz got worried and asked his team to start working in their constituencies and in the start of 2012 he hired private survey company and did a survey of the best electables in the rural areas of Punjab, and then bought off all the candidates(with the money funded from Saudia and America) whether they were from PML(Q), PPP or other status quo parties, so that he could ensure his win in the upcoming elections(2013). Whereas, on the other hand Khan was hoping against hope that he could break the electable based Politics and would clean sweep the elections, but that turned out to be too much for Khan atleast for now. Khan didn't do his homework on the selection of the electables and paid the price. You see in the urban areas Khan had all his supporters working on ground, but no body paid attention in the rural areas, which cover most of Punjab and plays the key role in forming central government in Pakistan. In the urban areas of Punjab Khan showed his power but on some seats, PML(N) did massive rigging and Khan was wrong here aswell. He can never become the Prime Minister under the current system, you have to clean the system first only then you can have free and fair elections. Without free and fair elections, Naya Pakistan would be a dream.Khan did his best and I personally think that we as a nation don't deserve Khan right now, as long as we are not willing to change ourselves. In KPK, people always vote for change, they have a history at that aswell. In 1992 PPP, 1997 PMLN, 2002 MMA, 2008 ANP and now in 2013 PTI. Politics in KPK is not based on bradari system and they proved that they had more vision then anywhere else in Pakistan.America decides our future and I stand by what I said, it has to choose its puppets to form governemnt in Pakistan inorder to implement its agenda. I agree with you that we as a nation don't even have the resolve to come upfront and fight for justice, but then again we don't deserve Khan as a leader, he is too good for Politics in Pakistan. I hope and pray to ALLAH to have mercy upon all of us (Ameen Ya RAbul Almameen).
Brother, don't get me wrong. I am not accusing you of anything. Just expressing my frustations. People see it, feel it, suffer it and talk endlessly about it but will not change it. God help those who help themselves. Allah will not change our circumstances unless we are willing to stand up for ouselves. We wait for someone to rescue us, we wait for a miracle, we just wait....You are right that we don't desrve a good leader because we have many flaws that we refuse to recognize and correct and thus, we must continue to suffer.

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Totally agree with you. Besides, Imran Khan has the opportunity to prove his worth in KPK and Insha'ALLAH he will succeed there. We all know that Nawaz will try his best to stop Imran from performing in KPK, but that's the challenge he has to overcome and we overseas Pakistanis will help him to whatever end it takes. May ALLAH bless Imran Khan for all his effort.

Brother, don't get me wrong. I am not accusing you of anything. Just expressing my frustations. People see it, feel it, suffer it and talk endlessly about it but will not change it. God help those who help themselves. Allah will not change our circumstances unless we are willing to stand up for ouselves. We wait for someone to rescue us, we wait for a miracle, we just wait....You are right that we don't desrve a good leader because we have many flaws that we refuse to recognize and correct and thus, we must continue to suffer.

Last edited:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG3HEj6QjZc
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...ting_for_Allah

AyeshaK

Voter (50+ posts)
Totally agree with you. Besides, Imran Khan has the opportunity to prove his worth in KPK and Insha'ALLAH he will succeed there. We all know that Nawaz will try his best to stop Imran from performing in KPK, but that's the challenge he has to overcome and we overseas Pakistanis will help him to whatever end it takes. May ALLAH bless Imran Khan for all his effort.

Insha Allah!