Rebels detain UN observers on Syria border

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
UN chief demands release of 20 peacekeepers seized in Golan Heights by fighters demanding withdrawal of Syrian troops.

A young man, who claimed to be part of the Martyrs of Yarmouk brigade, appeared in one video saying the convoy would not be released until Syrian government forces withdrew from the Syrian village of Jamla, located near the occupied Golan Heights.

"If no withdrawal is made within 24 hours, we will treat them as prisoners," he said, accusing the peacekeepers of collaborating with Syrian security forces to push the rebels out of Jamla.

Link:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/03/201336171046932274.html

My Comment on above news:
Long live democracy long live kingdom of Saudia Arabia !...or ?

Last edited:

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
Long live democracy long live kingdom of Saudia Arabia !...or ? ....... Every thing is fair in love and war !!!!
besides the commander of biggest retaliation group refused such incident on BBC

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every thing is fair in love and war !!!!
besides the commander of biggest retaliation group refused such incident on BBC

So let me rephrase it, Love is support of rebels group by his holiness and war is fighting asad regime ?

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
So let me rephrase it, Love is support of rebels group by his holiness and war is fighting asad regime ?

hmmm. . . . I think asad is a dictator like any other dictator.... and people fight against him like any other dictator

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed, dictator, kings, political mafias... all lies in same category.... and what about Bahrain and Holy kingdom of saudia ?

Tunis, Libya, Egypt wiped off ... and more to come.

I believe in democratic rule. which is best defined by Abraham Lincoln.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth"