Recuurance ,Lesson,and History....Lets stop it from happenin

boss u r prayng for the long life of zardari beofre dat think wat is happening in pakistan hv u seen sugar and atta problem its only cuz of our corrupt president zardari and his fellows.every one is filling thei pockets.if u check the bbc survey report we have the most corrupt president of world who has finished all his cases after becoming president.i pray Allah gives us any educated president who coes and brings changes in our great pakistan to turn it to success.inshallah. i think we shud give a chance to imran khan now if these big fishes let him live alive.sadqay jawan teray zardariiiiiii.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
the sooner the chordarie and co departs the better it would be for pakistan

if ansar abbasi was wrong why not take him to court and presecute him ? if choordarie [zardari] is so innocent in this matter why not put him in jail
nasir naji is just another shameful example of yellow journalism in pakistan here is some proof if u dont beleive my words
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaD_4Xqott0[/video]

Adeel

Founder
I agree, The judiciary is free. President should take it to the court If he is innocent

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@above...
bhai agar ansar abbasi accuse ker reha hota...to jin ko uss nein accuse kia wo definitely court jaatay
wo waqai iss tarah k chor hain...iss liye to wo khamosh hain...
aur agar aap ansar abbasi ki credibility daikho to aap ko andaza ho jaye ga k uss ki information kitni strong hai.

aur nazir naji...iss ko to mein nein sunana aur perhna hi chor dia ...jub say uss ki aisee zuban aur herkaat suni hain...
wo banda iss kabil hi nayi...i am sure k uss ka jang group k sath contract hai..warna wo kub ka jang say to nikal chuka hota.