Reham Khan is not coming in Politics - She'll never attend any political rally again: Imran Khan

Re: Message from Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

I am not interested in contesting as those who do haven't done Pakistan any better

A slant directed at PTI more than any other political party

A Slander targetted at Idi0t Khan more than anybody else in PTI, its simple, she is not giving up.

And she is not giving up for good :P

Khan would go back on this tweet as well, she would certainly participate in at least one more mega event of PTI.

After that, no tweet, just the three words from Khan.

And all blown out of proportion afterwards...... stay tuned to Bani Gala

jalnay walay ka mounh kala

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bai sharam patwarion aur bai ghairat nooron keh bai zameer murda supporters! This is how things are done! Magar tum baigharton nasli ghulamon ko kia farq joo aaj tak maryam aur shabaz ki out of merit party positions per protest naa ker sakai...

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan speaks on Reham Issue

آپ کہیں تو شہبازشریف کو ٹاسک دے دیا جائے اسے طلاق دلوانے کا

;)

woh khud he theka ley leay ga, sirf thori line milney ki dair hai

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye Abhi bhi awam ko bewaqoof bana raha hai. He Said, She will not get any protocol from now. My Question is why the hell you allow her get protocol before.
Secondly few days back when she was asked, will you contest election? "For now i have no plan but will inform you if i have, She replied. Kya matlab hota hai iska
us waqt tu ye Imran Khan Bhang pee key so raha tha. Abhi bhi ye sirf is liye neend se sorry balkey be hisi se jaga hai q key PTI key supporters ney iski aur is sey zyada iski biwi ki band bajadi hai warna iska seedha sa irada ye tha key if PTI win this seat i will convince other party leader and voter that she work really hard to win by election and proved herself genuine political leader so she must have a key position. Yar Samajh Nahi Aat key kese is shkhs ko me support karta raha.

May I know who is the great SHAKS you support now?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I still stand by my words that Reham Khan should not involved in PTI. She better focus on other stuff instead of politics and PTI. :)

So you should take your words back too..In your precedent posts :) or better remove those posts :)

Guys once again control yours emotions and wait and see what will be the next move of this dubious woman. What did Imran Khan say today he is doing this from the last 6 months but he had taken taken so many big U TURNS that we cant trust him anymore.
We need to take deep breath and wait.
We will never support Reham in PTI politics due to her past history and shameful character.
Sincere and genuine workers of PTI not in a position to defend her and this has been advised to Imran Khan so many times.
IK must remember one thing that his followers ar not Patwaris but they are educated enough to understand what is best for PTI and Pakistan.
I would like to request Reham please stay away from PTI politics and don't destroy it as you have hijacked the dharna which was for the rights of poor Pakistanis.

sb2000

Citizen

That good to hear but truth is she will not back down. She will keep coming back and then more excuses and justification. 2 days ago she was scolding pti and boycotting them and saying dont say bhabhi bhabhi. Stop using pti then u hypocrite lady. That was her real face, not what she pretends to act like usually all smiley and nice.

v r imran k

nooray ss aaas main thay k reham kay anay sy khan ki poltical life shaid khatam ho jiay un sub i umeedoun per pani phir gaya

Liaqat Hussain

PTI youth made me proud today.

This is what you call a democratic party. We forced PTI to make this decision

Liaqat Hussain

Oye BC, tu apni gandi zubaan band kar aur yahan se dafa ho ja. Yeh humara internal mamla hai aur issey hum ne resolve kar lia

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

you are right yes it stings:(, tanoo burra nein lagis see jadoon mari yum karoon nasi see?