Rehman Malik, find Pakistan's enemies, name them or resign.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another stomach churning death and destruction of innocent citizens of Pakistan in Karachi and it is a heart breaking atrocity by the evil men of terror and violence.

Mr Malik, if you can not find and name the enemies of Pakistan, then you are wasting your time in your job and costing so many innocent lives. You keep telling us that you have called investigation, inquiry and explanation from the authorities but you should know that you have desperately failed in your duty as the Interior Minister to protect Pakistanis lives and their assets. You are in your job because you are a sycophant of President Asif Zardari, and you both have failed Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Rehman Malik find the enemy, name it or resisgn.

Saladin A said:
Another stomach churning death and destruction of innocent citizens of Pakistan in Karachi and it is a heart breaking atrocity by the evil men of terror and violence.

Mr Malik, if you can not find and name the enemies of Pakistan, then you are wasting your time in your job and costing so many innocent lives. You keep telling us that you have called investigation, inquiry and explanation from the authorities but you should know that you have desperately failed in your duty as the Interior Minister to protect Pakistanis lives and their assets. You are in your job because you are a sycophant of President Asif Zardari, and you both have failed Pakistan.

dont wake him up. he is busy counting his loot

yeh hai saza hamari. Allah aur uskey Rasool (s.a.w.) sey phir janey ki

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

sssssshhhhhhh

SARHANAY REHMAN MALIK KAY AAISHTA BOLO....
aabhi soya ha roota roota....

ok...can some one tell me whats the value of 1 pakistani life ?

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Just arrest and hang all MQM leaders, voters and supporters in Karachi and Karachi will be peaceful once again.

Nawaz Sharif tried to do this in 1992 and he will do it once again when he is PM

gazoomartian said:
Saladin A said:

ASlamualikum dear @gazoo
i jut want to tell u i m reading ur comments almost evry single , u r nice in writtingbut i want to suggest u one thing , take out fear from u of this world and so called superpowers , bcoz i can feel from ur writing that ur a very afraid person from US or this type of so called states like israhell ,or etc , remeber its better to afraid from one (ALLAH) then millions so called powers , so change us GUFTAR AND KIRDAR, i hope u dont get me wrong take it as a suggestion , if u think i m wrong so just forget about it , and forive me for my wrong judgement,
may ALLAH bless our PAKISTAN and pakistanies

naz

Councller (250+ posts)

@Chaudhry_1960
nahee chaudhry sahib voters nahee kion ke woh tu mazloom hain or apni marzi sey vote nahee deysaktey kion ke un ko karachi main rehna or marna hey main khud jab aziza abad main rehta tha tu mqm waley meri family ko bare ehtemam sey subha 8 baje gari main ghar sey aa kar ley jatey they or kehtey they ke phir rash ho jai ga aap jaldi karin inkar ki ejazat nahee thee phir shaam ko ek bar walid sahib ko kaha gia ke aap ke ghar ka ek vote mqm ke khilaf para hey zara nishan dehi kardain unit office main aa kar warna ham karin ge tu ek bori zaiya ho jai gi walid sahib 2 din ka keh kar aai or phir ham log raat ke andheyre main woh ghar chhor kar aa gai su voters tu bhai apni marzi nahee chala sakta sporter bhi bechara majboor hey leader or bandook bardar karkun hi aap ke kieye gai faisley par amaldaramad .......................................

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

Chaudhry_1960 said:
Just arrest and hang all MQM leaders, voters and supporters in Karachi and Karachi will be peaceful once again.

Nawaz Sharif tried to do this in 1992 and he will do it once again when he is PM
Chaudry sb, [clap]

Why not all Pakistanis [hmmm] (aakhir sab ne hi PPP ko vote dia hai to bring Zardari)

Nawaz " Sharif " tried [hilar]

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)

naz said:
@Chaudhry_1960
nahee chaudhry sahib voters nahee kion ke woh tu mazloom hain or apni marzi sey vote nahee deysaktey kion ke un ko karachi main rehna or marna hey main khud jab aziza abad main rehta tha tu mqm waley meri family ko bare ehtemam sey subha 8 baje gari main ghar sey aa kar ley jatey they or kehtey they ke phir rash ho jai ga aap jaldi karin inkar ki ejazat nahee thee phir shaam ko ek bar walid sahib ko kaha gia ke aap ke ghar ka ek vote mqm ke khilaf para hey zara nishan dehi kardain unit office main aa kar warna ham karin ge tu ek bori zaiya ho jai gi walid sahib 2 din ka keh kar aai or phir ham log raat ke andheyre main woh ghar chhor kar aa gai su voters tu bhai apni marzi nahee chala sakta sporter bhi bechara majboor hey leader or bandook bardar karkun hi aap ke kieye gai faisley par amaldaramad .......................................
Kindly elaborate how they trace that the vote against them is casted from a particular house :? [hmmm]

Do you know how many votes the runner up normally gets in Karachi ;)

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Maulana Fazal is a hypocrate and a slefish person. He wants to build his empire of wealth, while in his speeches he stresses on simplicity. This kind os Maulana's are the prediction of Rasoolullah (SAW) that thier imaan will be above from their hearts. So true when we see this kind of Mullas. So is Rehman Malik whose imaan is only corruption.
May Allah save Pakistan from this kind of people but sadly we have bunch of them. Those in the Govt and those in waiting are same. Look at Chaudharies, Shareefs and Zardaris do they look like Pakistanis? Their life style their culture all different from the poor people of Pakistan. Another junk of leaders is being prepared for future like Bilawal, Monis and Hamza. Are they sons of Pakistan. No they are the birth of corruption and sons of corrupt fathers and mothers.
O Allah please save Pakistan from them we have no more streangth to bear them. O Allah destroy them before they destroy Pakistan. O Allah please listen to the masses of Pakistan and not put these corrupt leaders in Jahanum. Ameen Ya rabulAlameen.

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PPP must get rid of Asif Ali Zardari and Rehman Malik if it wished to survive as a party and bring peace to Pakistan.

Pakistan needs a messiah who can bring peace, harmony and love to Pakistan. Pakistanis do not need devils and evil men to rule them who have become the disciples and slave of the biggest devil on the earth, the USA.

We all pray for the shaheeds departed souls ultimate place in Janat-ul-Fardoos and offer our condolences and sympathies to their families and wish the injured quick and full recovery. Ameen.

Please, Allah Mian bring peace and harmony to my country. Ameen

gazoomartian

Pakistani Commando said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Saladin A":3bcmf9hl]Another stomach churning death and destruction of innocent citizens of Pakistan in Karachi and it is a heart breaking atrocity by the evil men of terror and violence.

ASlamualikum dear @gazoo
i jut want to tell u i m reading ur comments almost evry single , u r nice in writtingbut i want to suggest u one thing , take out fear from u of this world and so called superpowers , bcoz i can feel from ur writing that ur a very afraid person from US or this type of so called states like israhell ,or etc , remeber its better to afraid from one (ALLAH) then millions so called powers , so change us GUFTAR AND KIRDAR, i hope u dont get me wrong take it as a suggestion , if u think i m wrong so just forget about it , and forive me for my wrong judgement,
may ALLAH bless our PAKISTAN and pakistanies[/quote:3bcmf9hl]

I did not take any offence. I can not be offended by a usggestion/observation from a Ummah. Big hug to you ((((((((((((((( Commando ))))))))))) :D

gazoomartian

sarbakaf said:
sssssshhhhhhh

SARHANAY REHMAN MALIK KAY AAISHTA BOLO....
aabhi soya ha roota roota....

ok...can some one tell me whats the value of 1 pakistani life ?

yeh sher ghalat hogya. yeh kehna chahyey

Sirhaney Malik key zara ahista bolo
abhi loot-tey loot-tey so gaya hai [hilar]

Sirhaney Zardari key zara zor sey bolo
Woh $60million key khyal mein kho gaya hai [hilar]

I am so funny , I kill me :D

gazoomartian

Jabral Tariq said:
PPP must get rid of Asif Ali Zardari and Rehman Malik if it wished to survive as a party and bring peace to Pakistan.

Pakistan needs a messiah who can bring peace, harmony and love to Pakistan. Pakistanis do not need devils and evil men to rule them who have become the disciples and slave of the biggest devil on the earth, the USA.

We all pray for the shaheeds departed souls ultimate place in Janat-ul-Fardoos and offer our condolences and sympathies to their families and wish the injured quick and full recovery. Ameen.

Please, Allah Mian bring peace and harmony to my country. Ameen

Ameen

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

Chaudhry_1960 said:

AND WHAT ABOUT NASEERULLAH BABAR ?????

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
@butshikan
dear time or book no note kar lia jata hey or phir box no bhi jab box no sey book no sey time ke andaze se baat vazia ho jati hey ke book no 02 sey jari hone waley vote es time par parey they or es time par kon aae they ke jab gari ghar leyene jati hey tu time ka bara khial rakha jata hey mazeed tafseel key leye kisi polling agent sey pooch lo aap ko sab pata chal jai ga ya kisi teacher sey pooch lo jo polling officer ki duty nebha chuka ho woh aap ki tasalli kar dey ga wasie main ne jo aap ko bataya hey es ki tasdeek karey ga