Reinstate Zafar Qureshi: CJ issued yet another order

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another joke by our CJ of SC on Pakistani nation. For the umpteenth time, CJ has issued the order for re-instatement of Zafar Qureshi.

I have never seen such a toothless Judge anywhere in the world. PPP on regular bases keep making fun of him, laughing on his face by ignoring his orders and this man keep issuing orders after orders.

All he has to do, to call that puppet Gilani to the SC and issue an order for his immediate arrest without bail and charge him for contempt of court and not following and implementing the court orders.

When is he going to do that?

I challenge any man even the Prime Minister of the UK to ignore the orders of even a small time magistrate let alone the orders of a SC CJ.

I am afraid, CJ Sahib; you have disappointed me to no end. I want to use really nasty words for you, but I am resisting it for the sake of your respect.

People didnt sacrifice their lives for your restoration for these jokes to continue.

7-13-2011_75941_1.gif

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kya Adalat ney artical 190 apni table pay saja rakha hai ya us ko tab istamal karee ge jab fouj wesay hee aa jaye ge ... honorable CJ's sahab quam ka saath ya mazak bandh karain 83 din ki service rahte hai zafar qureshi ki ager aap 3 saal main kuch nahi ker sakey tou us sai kya umeed rakhtey hain k 3 months main kya tarey toor layee ga...