Rename Benazir International Airport Islamabad

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Benazir International Airport Islamabad should be named Islamabad International Airport. It is such a shame and folly that President Asif Ali Zardari and PPP tried to doctrinaire Pakistani nation by naming many economic, fiscal, building, road, motorways and hospital projects, Benazir Bhutto. I do not believe that any Pakistani political leader of recent past and present deserved to be given that kind of accolade.

Jabral Tariq

luvalif;

Please try to be civilized and not abusive on this forum. Your language reflects your illiterate mind and repulsive and aggressive bringing up. If you can not present yourself nicely; please refrain from commenting and mind your dirty language.

Do not pollute this forum.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
IF ZARDARI COMPLETED FIVE YEARS. YOU WILL LAND ON BENAZIR INT AIRPORT. THEN YOU WILL TAKE BENAZIR BLVD TO BENAZIR AV TO BENAZIR STREET TO BENAZIR HOUSE TO BENAZIR FLOOR TO BENAZIR ROOM.

Jabral Tariq

shaheed: And, every bank in the country will be renamed , "Zardari- Benazir-Bilawal Bank Ltd. :oops: " .

Elam Ghar

Salam and Helo to All
I think there is a logic behind in Mr Jabaral Tariq suggestion. In NWFP the ANP are renaming the government institutions to their leaders names i.e. Abdulwali Khan Uni, Afzal Khan Lala College, Afzal Khan High School etc etc what are all these about. Tomorow when the ML (A - Z), Late MMA and other come to power they will rename them into their elders names e.g., Peshawar Int. Air port would be called Mufti Mufti Mehmood RA Int. Airport, Islamabad again would call Ch.Fazal Ilahi Int. AP, Quetta Nawab Akbar Bathe etc. so we need to avoid these controversies.

Lets chose the names of our neutral real heros and ancestors like Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Alama Iqbal RA, Khwaja Nazimaddin, Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Maj.Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, etc.

Let me tell you some thing the real leaders do not need to be publicized this way as they do not need advertisement they are always in the people minds and hearts. Take the golden example of Shaheed Mazloom Qaeed Awam Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto RA. The establishment of all kind in Pakistan tried their best to change the people mind against him via false propagandas, force and tortures but Shaheed Mazloom and his legacy is STILL ALIVE IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI AND MUSLIMS IN OTHER COUNTRY.
Ive got loads to say but it will get the readers bored so please think carefully before comments on some one suggestion or comments.

Swat voice

Long live Pakistan

S

Siasati

Elam Ghar said:
Salam and Helo to All
I think there is a logic behind in Mr Jabaral Tariq suggestion. In NWFP the ANP are renaming the government institutions to their leaders names i.e. Abdulwali Khan Uni, Afzal Khan Lala College, Afzal Khan High School etc etc what are all these about. Tomorow when the ML (A - Z), Late MMA and other come to power they will rename them into their elders names e.g., Peshawar Int. Air port would be called Mufti Mufti Mehmood RA Int. Airport, Islamabad again would call Ch.Fazal Ilahi Int. AP, Quetta Nawab Akbar Bathe etc. so we need to avoid these controversies.

Lets chose the names of our neutral real heros and ancestors like Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan, Alama Iqbal RA, Khwaja Nazimaddin, Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Maj.Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, etc.

Let me tell you some thing the real leaders do not need to be publicized this way as they do not need advertisement they are always in the people minds and hearts. Take the golden example of Shaheed Mazloom Qaeed Awam Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto RA. The establishment of all kind in Pakistan tried their best to change the people mind against him via false propagandas, force and tortures but Shaheed Mazloom and his legacy is STILL ALIVE IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI AND MUSLIMS IN OTHER COUNTRY.
Ive got loads to say but it will get the readers bored so please think carefully before comments on some one suggestion or comments.

Swat voice

Long live Pakistan

Very well said Elam bhai

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Jabral Tariq said:
shaheed: And, every bank in the country will be renamed , "Zardari- Benazir-Bilawal Bank Ltd. :oops: " .
probably ,if he ,ll be continue for one more year he ,ll be change ur country ,s name ,and one day every one ,ll be say v r going 2 our country Benazir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
All are disputed leaders leaders. If some people think they live in the hearts of all Pakistanis, or even most of Pakistanis, then they are dreaming for quite long. Every party claims, its leader lives in the hearts of all Pakistanis, be it party of BB, NS, AH, but every one knows a minority boasts about them and majority curses them from the depth of their heart. The comedy is that PPP got just one seat in this district and that too from Gujar Khan, and still thinks they are are representing Pindi, Islamabad. Well no regrets, this is democracy. As President said, PPP has got mandate for 5 years to do whatever they think... Sorry whatever he thinks.

A

abbasiali

luvalif said:
Longlive Benezir.Man you are disgusting and shame on our nation.I believe your kind of idiots do not deserve such a
Jabral Tariq said:
GREAT AND PRESTIGEOUS LEADER.shame on you.GREAT AND PRESTIGEOUS LEADER.shame on you.Obiously blake sheep like you do not deserve that Great Leaders give life for.Shame on you military a........s licker.
Longlive Beneazir.
Ya allah ya rasul Benezir bekasoor.
You are contradicting your self, she is no more alive, so no point of talking long live Benazir, Proceeder of NRO Main beneficiary of NRO, anyways we are not going to talk about those who are now not live, their judgment is between them and Allah,

Their names should be removed, for sure, they don't deserve, they lived their whole life in abroad, their children brought up in abroad, their children can't even speak Pakistan's national language "URDU" They only come to Pakistan to rule and take all the best perks.

So its better for you to give up your idea and stay with majority,

Waffen SS

Banned
I propose a new name for the Airport.

ZANI KHAN INTERNATIONAL "INSAF" AIRPORT

MOTTO: "Justice for all airplanes landing and taking-off"

I hope that our PTI friends would be ecstatic. ;) :lol: