Renunciation of Citizenship

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baba Je acha kia kam az kam hypocrisy to nahe ki. Ganjgandon ka apna peo London mai betha hai aur us ke betay pakistani nahe lakin ye haramzaday us par kabhi nahe bolain gey.

saray Islami Foj kay Sipah Salaar, retire ho kar is mulk say bhag jatay hain, un ka bhe ye zikr kabhe nahe karain gey haramzady.

un kay bhi poster lagain har sarak par kay ye sabqa sipah salaar mulk chor chor kar bhag gaey hain.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اسلام میں کوئی دھرتی ماں نہیں ہوتی۔ جس ملک میں ایمان، مال و جان محفوظ نہ ہو وہاں رہنے کی کوئی وجہ نہیں۔ اور رہی بات جہاں میں ہوں وہاں مکمل مزہبی آزادی ہے۔ یہ جعلی اسلامی ملک نہیں جہاں ہاتھ اوپر یا نیچے باندھنے پر فتوے لگ جاتے ہوں

پاکستانی جاہل سمجھتے ہیں اسلام صرف پاکستان میں ہی ہے اور دھرتی ماں بھی صرف پاکستان ہی ہےحالانکہ یہ اسلام کے برعکس ہے۔انکا قصور نہیں ان کو ملوں ُُُ نے برین واش کیا ہوا ہے۔

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
After almost 65 years of being citizen of this country, I have nothing to do with this God forsaken country anymore. I have seen the following eras
- Bhutto's Arrogance
- Zia's Brutality
- Nawaz and Benazeer's Corruptions
- Mushurraf's blunders ( left the country when NRO was exposed )
- The Zardari and Nawaz brotherhood
- Imran Khans short tenure ( when I returned with many of my colleagues with investments )
- The total Disaster (left the country along with every single penny ever invested)

In past year I came to realize that this country will NEVER change or will NEVER be what we hoped it would become during my childhood, In fact it deteriorated over the years.

In this country your your faith, property and life is not safe. You cannot be honest and succeed. You have to BRIBE everyone just to get anything done. (sometimes you dont, and there are a few good people too)

This is a security state where people are irrelevant. I am old and have lived my life. I have seen a better Pakistan and I do not belong to this shithole run by hypocrite army.

Aur tamaam notehyon kay leay, tum L pe wajjo meray and this "PAKHANA REPUBLIC" is specially made for you. Enjoy the SHIT SHOW
is ka matalab you are scared from these corrupt generals and running away from the fight

Melanthus

Yaar Kuttey - they are not going to leave your IK and let him keep vomiting. He is already choked and isolated. And in reality, this nation is not going to lose anything after your Ghaddar is choked.

The only one thing I am afraid of is that the sympathizers of Terrorists from Afghanistan and India will increase. Yes, we will have some tough times. But Allah is there to help us Insha Allah.
Pakistan has nothing now.What can a bhikari lose?

AbbuJee

is ka matalab you are scared from these corrupt generals and running away from the fight
I pick the fights I can win. We ( doctors ) will make sure to dry out any money and our tax money is not given to your country as aid or charity, This fight we can influence.

Dont worry, wesay bhe saray generals nay apni jaedadain EU, Australia, UAE aur amreeka mai he banae hoe hain. woh bhe tum logon ko choos kar bahar he bhag jatay hain. At least I dont want to be a hypocrite

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan has nothing now.What can a bhikari lose?
It is a very fragile economic situation at this time. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. And I don't want to get into the losing or not losing discussion right now, because by God I am worried too.
But if you want to see the direction we are heading to. Look at Trading economics. This is as of today. We are paying the cost of reducing our debts at this time.

pakistan-external-debt.png

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I pick the fights I can win. We ( doctors ) will make sure to dry out any money and our tax money is not given to your country as aid or charity, This fight we can influence.

Dont worry, wesay bhe saray generals nay apni jaedadain EU, Australia, UAE aur amreeka mai he banae hoe hain. woh bhe tum logon ko choos kar bahar he bhag jatay hain. At least I dont want to be a hypocrite
yani ager opponent weak ho tu you fight powerful ho tu you run away hahahha zabardast

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rajarawal111 Shukryea. Aj Biden nay Shahbaz Sharif ko call kar kay pesay mangay hain takeh US ki economy behtar ho sakay. Pakistani Rupea amreeka mai milna band ho gaya hai 400$ ka bhe koe 1 rupea nahe day raha.

Melanthus

It is a very fragile economic situation at this time. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. And I don't want to get into the losing or not losing discussion right now, because by God I am worried too.
But if you want to see the direction we are heading to. Look at Trading economics. This is as of today. We are paying the cost of reducing our debts at this time.

pakistan-external-debt.png
I don’t believe this chart.Pakistan has no money so ho is it reducing it’s debt?.Pakistan’s foreign reserves are less than $3 billion.It has a huge trade deficit so how did Pakistan reduce it’s debt?.

RajaRawal111

I dont know if this is going to do any dent in your Jahalut. But try to see and understand my post No 66 above. Hope it will make you scratch your head at least.

RajaRawal111

I don’t believe this chart.Pakistan has no money so ho is it reducing it’s debt?.Pakistan’s foreign reserves are less than $3 billion.It has a huge trade deficit so how did Pakistan reduce it’s debt?.
Your choice man - it is not just only this you Imranis will deny.
By the way this is an international site from which Govts take the direction. Carries whole world data.

AbbuJee

yani ager opponent weak ho tu you fight powerful ho tu you run away hahahha zabardast
Tum nay jo khanbha khod lia hai us ka bhe bata do sab ko. lol

Laraae Larraae maaf karo .. GHQ ja kar boot saaf karo
( that is your destiny KID )😂

AbbuJee

مر جا تو کہیں جاہل - تیری زندگی کا کوئی اور مقصد نہیں
مقصد تو بس نواز شریف اور اس کے غیر ملکی بیٹوں کا ہے کہ جتنا حرام کھانا ہے کھا لو اور تم جیسے جاہل حرام خوروں کو ان کی پیروی کرنے پر لگا دو

نواز لندن کیوں بیٹھا ہوا ہے کس کا ڈر ہے؟ وہ تو پاکستانی ہے اس کا جینا مرنا پاکستان نہیں؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

مقصد تو بس نواز شریف اور اس کے غیر ملکی بیٹوں کا ہے کہ جتنا حرام کھانا ہے کھا لو اور تم جیسے جاہل حرام خوروں کو ان کی پیروی کرنے پر لگا دو

نواز لندن کیوں بیٹھا ہوا ہے کس کا ڈر ہے؟ وہ تو پاکستانی ہے اس کا جینا مرنا پاکستان نہیں؟؟؟
اس کی اپنی مرضی ہے - اسی سے پوچھو کیوں بیٹھا ہوا ہے
میں صرف تمہارے کھوتے کا اندھا مقلد نہیں ہوں - اس کی اصلیت پہچانتا ہوں - صرف اس لئے تم جاہلوں کی نظر میں پٹواری ہوں

Melanthus

My prediction is that many overseas Pakistanis will now sever their links with Pakistan.The reason is that if you have been brought up in free,liberal and democratic societies then you don’g want to be a citizen of a country like Pakistan which is undemocratic.How can one live in a country which abuses human rights routinely,which doesn’t allow freedom of expression,which doesn’t follow rule of law?.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کی اپنی مرضی ہے - اسی سے پوچھو کیوں بیٹھا ہوا ہے
میں صرف تمہارے کھوتے کا اندھا مقلد نہیں ہوں - اس کی اصلیت پہچانتا ہوں - صرف اس لئے تم جاہلوں کی نظر میں پٹواری ہوں
wesay kia baat hai babo ji aap ki. lakin khud jo bhe is pdm ya foj ki ghalateyan ya corruption par baat karay woh imran khan ka youthia.

kamal hai dohray mayar walay babo ji. chuk kay rakho

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
My prediction is that many overseas Pakistanis will now sever their links with Pakistan.The reason is that if you have been brought up in free,liberal and democratic societies then you don’g want to be a citizen of a country like Pakistan which is undemocratic.How can one live in a country which abuses human rights routinely,which doesn’t allow freedom of expression,which doesn’t follow rule of law?.
Interestingly even the families of the current politicians and generals are living in UK or USA. but they will lecture everyone on patriotism and live and die for this country.