Report on Conspiracies and Zaid Hamid by NewYork Times

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid on New York Times
Check out the full report: http://tinyurl.com/nytimeszh
First few seconds of Zaid Hamid with Ayla Malik and then parts of Wake Up Lahore in this video were picked up from this channel by New York Times.

Listen the last few words of Zaid bhai to Americans.... Can any so called leader, political Molvis have courage. ????

Jazakallah

Last edited:

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid the only ray of hope, Zaid Hamid Zindabad Pakistan Zindabad!!!!!

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
First few seconds of Zaid Hamid with Ayla Malik and then parts of Wake Up Lahore in this video were picked up from this channel by New York Times.

Listen the last few words of Zaid bhai to Americans.... Can any so called leader, political Molvis have courage. ????

Jazakallah
We have to walk over a thin wire between Fascism and Secularism. Mr. Zahid Hamid sounds great but the problem lies in our application of any solution. The masses are still not prepared for a "CHANGE".

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hilarious...!!!
Now the American public will see that their tax dollars are going to people who are stabbing them in the back...

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
Proud to be a Pakistani and fan od Zaid Hamid!!!

Mr Contra its good to see that you rated this comment! Zaid Hamid has become a nightmare for Indians and I simply love it LOL Keep surfing you energies on this forum, your insecurity will never let you go away!!! LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr Contra its good to see that you rated this comment! Zaid Hamid has become a nightmare for Indians and I simply love it LOL Keep surfing you energies on this forum, your insecurity will never let you go away!!! LOL

And I am the second nightmare for Indians but just on siasat, some one said :lol:

gazoomartian

Jazakallah

Jazak%20Allah.png
for posting

masif92

Citizen
Problem with poeple like you is, you people think American are giving money for no reason or helping pakistan......... its our foriegn speaker's fault too. They try to prove its our own war, when its not.
We are helping american and they are giving money which is nothing if we compare with losses, expeses... now compare american 7.5 billion aid in 5 years with our 60 billion loss?

Lingerdin

Citizen
jab kbi jang lgy to zaid hamid ko tv pe bitha dena chahiye.....i like the flow of his firy smash of words exactly what pakistanis want to listen from our leaders.

gazoomartian

Jazakallah

When was the last time maulvis did ANYTHING for the Ummah? seriously. They just dont have the niche for it

gazoomartian

Jazakallah

(clap)(clap)

shaheen_missile

Voter (50+ posts)
kiun altaaaf husssian .. nikla gaya susu .. saray corrupt .. nawaz , zardari .. kaminay ..

SHerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr laga zaidddddddddddddddddddddd Hamiddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
jab kbi jang lgy to zaid hamid ko tv pe bitha dena chahiye.....i like the flow of his firy smash of words exactly what pakistanis want to listen from our leaders.

Bhai Mujhaid Hamesha Mahaz per larta hai TV per nahin bethta. Insha Allah sab se aagay honge Zaid Hamid sahab.

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Hilarious...!!!
Now the American public will see that their tax dollars are going to people who are stabbing them in the back...

keep doing your job so at least you will get paid. we dont mind you, We knows why are you here.
loser.

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
When was the last time maulvis did ANYTHING for the Ummah? seriously. They just dont have the niche for it

some of them were Ashiq-e-Rasool SAW, and they got direction too so they came to the right side of history and help / join their hand to Quaid-e-Azam at that time even from the same group of people who are against now a days.
i believe Inshallah this time some kushnaseeb will come on front as well from those molvis, May Allah make them Aashiq-e-Rasool, to help Ummat-e-Muslimah. ( Ki Muhammad say wafa to nay to Ham teray hain )

I am not hopeless, but also have a history lesson, rest of them will write their name on the wrong side of the history only, and nobody will remember them even.

Last edited:

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Bhai Mujhaid Hamesha Mahaz per larta hai TV per nahin bethta. Insha Allah sab se aagay honge Zaid Hamid sahab.

Sab say aagay honge Zaid bhai, ham sab k sath ... i will be standing on his right hand side. :) ( sun lo hindu/christians/jewish zionist )

Gazo... i know you would like to say something :)