Request to Adeel + other Admins & Mods

I will complete your request

Can you please expose all ANTI PTI and PRO PMLN users here with multiple ID's?

Also, can you please make sue you dont expose the thread starter or the likes of him all this while? :lol:

thanks

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have an idea What about a flag displays showing the country the poster is from if the poster is using proxies then that person must explain the reason for it? The lies told by people about their location along with multiple ID should be addressed.

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
اڈمن نے بلکل صحیح کیا ہے
اس فورم پر ادبی محفل بھی ہوتی تھی تو کسوٹی کے نام کے تھریڈ بھی ہوتے تھے تب اس فورم پر اختلافات ہوتے بھی تھے تو وہ دوسرے تھریڈ تک پیچھا نہیں کرتے تھے
اب جتنے موڈز ائے ہیں وہ کسی تھریڈ پر کومنٹ نہیں کرتے اگر کوئی گالم گلوچ ہو جائے تو 2 گھنٹے تک کوئی اڈمن ہی مجود نہیں ہوتا .. ان کا زیادہ دھیان فیس بک اور ٹویٹر پر پوسٹ کی پکچر لگانے اور تھمب نیل بنانے پر لگا ہوتا ہے

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
i will complete your request

can you please expose all anti pti and pro pmln users here with multiple id's?

Also, can you please make sue you dont expose the thread starter or the likes of him all this while? :lol:

Thanks

aap phir se "pasha party" likhna bhool gaye, ab is post k paisay aap ko maryam baajee nahi daiengi

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes this is good suggestion Adeel and other admins , humain bhi ye maloom karney ka haq hai hum loog kin kin members se beywaqoof ban rahay thay.

Last edited:

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh so what you are saying is you have a maternal sister who is elder than you, and her name is mariam and you refer to her as mariam baji :)

great respect you have showed there mate, i hope you dont have too much females in your family, just in case you have too many domestic abuse victims :p

nice try but so illogical, you r not going to be paid for this one too.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also many members open thread to protest banning of fellow members and criticize mods banning decision. If possible add the abusive comments to member profile, each time a member get banned so every one on the forum see the reason behind the ban. This may reduce abusive post and protest by fellow members.

Good idea, we will discuss it in our meeting, will let you know soon.