Resign After Being Elected

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can friends speak on adopting strategy the same as PTI adopted earlier of resigning from Assemblies after winning the forthcoming elections as independent Candidate from the start of the assemblies have come into existence?

How detrimental / beneficial it could be as the EC has to hold the elections again and PTI by that time can get the certificate by holding the elections again.

As hopefully the situation cannot continue for 5 years as constitutional crisis.

Last edited:

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can friends speak on adopting strategy the same as PTI adopted of earlier of resigning from Assemblies after winning the forthcoming elections from the start of the assemblies come in existance?

How detrimental / beneficial it could be as the EC has to hold the elections again and PTI by that time can get the certificate by holding the elections again.
جیت کر حکومت بنائیں گے انشااللہ

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately, most senior PTI leaders political knowledge is no worst then the comments in this thread. Hence, the party has been canabalized to the bones.

In every constituency, minus few major well known urban constituencies, there will be more then one election contestant campaigning for votes on Imran Khan's name. Rest I will leave you to your tiny brains for now.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
This strategy has no end game actually, I think it is bad, don't resign. Simply use the position for your narrative and also do good to people through it if you can.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can friends speak on adopting strategy the same as PTI adopted earlier of resigning from Assemblies after winning the forthcoming elections as independent Candidate from the start of the assemblies have come into existence?

Or hopefully the situation cannot continue for 5 years as constitutional crisis.

Unfortunately, most senior PTI leaders political knowledge is no worst then the comments in this thread. Hence, the party has been canabalized to the bones.

Khan may not have been able to expose the filth of the statuesque as he did by each of his steps including resigning from the Assemblies as the atop standing step in this struggle.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no definitive resolution than to hang every general and Supreme Court judge. You may consider it today, in 10 years or 50; depends on how long a time you want to waste.

This will never happen, the DNA of this region and its history is always of slaves, people are slaves of GHQ and ISI generals, the generals are slaves of uncle Sam and west. 225 million salves.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Punjabiyo ne 1857 ki jang e azadi me east india company ko support kiya ta. ab bi is so called islami jamhoria pakistan me na_pakfouj jis ki majority punjabiyo par moshtamil hai imperial powers ko support krti hai.

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
no resign after being elected. Just vote for pti supported candidate. There should be one and unity in voice. Just come out and fucking vote

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjabiyo ne 1857 ki jang e azadi me east india company ko support kiya ta. ab bi is so called islami jamhoria pakistan me na_pakfouj jis ki majority punjabiyo par moshtamil hai imperial powers ko support krti hai.
Just for the record, pakhtoons served in the Khalsa army under Ranjeet Singh. The fact is that initially Sikhs did not want to be a part of this army. Then Ranjit Singh initially recruited Pathans and Dogras.

Last edited:

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Just for the record, pakhtoons served in the Khalsa army under Ranjeet Singh.

Don't write this false History from your Ass . Pakhtoons and afghans were always Fighting with Sikhs. Sikhs captured Peshawar a few times and also other parts of kpk but pakhtoon people were always fighting with them and no one joined them.

Last edited:

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
do not fight among each other as punjabis and pakhtoons. This is not a fight between punjabi and pakhtoons. Fight the oppressor and not the oppressed. It is true in KP the support of PTI is unbelievable so no one is able to suppress it. In punjab PTI is strong but there is pml N so establishment uses them. It is time to fight the oppressor, you are educated and know the symbol. Come out and vote for the symbol of candidate given by PTI . The system will get weakter