Revealing World conspiracies...The truth will make you mad about musharraf

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nawaz shareef is the head of all TALBAN and that is why this MULLA came with this World conspiracies .
Right now we have elected government in Pakistan and USA is still using Pakistani land to attack on TALBAN in afganistan.
That is why this is proved wrong that no elected government in Pakistan will allow such attack from Pakistan.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
the present government is not a elected government but its a selected government by the anti Pakistan forces

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is why armt chief kayani & isi chief shuja pasha keep getting extension coz these guys are part of that game from beginning & they both get extension after the approval from united states & then prime minister yousuf raza gilani approve their extension coz this government came with the help of usa.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
the present government is not a elected government but its a selected government by the anti Pakistan forces

This is a selected government by pakistan arm forces thats why musharraf had meeting with benazir in dubai before elections even mushahid hussain admit on tele that musharraf decide to stay in power in this setup as president & benazir as prime minister. & then u hav 35 million fake votes. its all setup by army

Urooj_lbw

yaar ye Haqiqat to bilkul hi u know what i mean, is mulk ka Allah hi hafiz he ab, ye jahil qoom to apna downfall khud hi tayyar kie bethe hen, is Nawaz ko puucho ke ye wapas PAkistan kion nahi aata, is ki spring break abhi khatam nahi hui ?
Nawaz shareef is the head of all TALBAN and that is why this MULLA came with this World conspiracies .
Right now we have elected government in Pakistan and USA is still using Pakistani land to attack on TALBAN in afganistan.
That is why this is proved wrong that no elected government in Pakistan will allow such attack from Pakistan.

Spartacus

yaar ye Haqiqat to bilkul hi u know what i mean, is mulk ka Allah hi hafiz he ab, ye jahil qoom to apna downfall khud hi tayyar kie bethe hen, is Nawaz ko puucho ke ye wapas PAkistan kion nahi aata, is ki spring break abhi khatam nahi hui ?

No political gain point ., This time he has really some health problem .....According to my information Nawaz has really some very danger problem of heart.
............... Spartacus,s Leak............

Malik495

agreed with molana.. it was a set game and still in progress.. musharraf and most of the pakistani generals get promotions after NOC from pentgon..

Last edited:

PkRevolution

One must not be a Mullah to understand United states cruel face. Germans have proved that 9/11 was self made story. Before 9/11 happened cruel forces worked many weeks on WTC towers. First time ever all security cameras in WTC towers were shut down during suspicious drilling works. The preparation was perfectly organised. The suspecious drilling team installed chemicals which after attack weakend the main pillers of wtc. Chemicals which raised temperatures 1000 times more than normal fire and melted steel construction and towers completely destroyed. Never before nor after 9/11 a steel frame collapsed due to fire. German TV interviewed witnesses in Building, before plane hitted building the parking area underground WTC building was bombed.

Logically Musharaf must be placed first before that all happend and they got fully support from Musharaf in Afghanistan. I totally agree with that person in Video.

“There were guys in work clothes with huge tool boxes and reels of cable walking around the building that weekend,”
http://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...ks-electricity-turned-off-weekend-before-911/

If you like Video facts germans provided (Best research ever watched) ask me i can provide it to you.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

chalo Allah aapki baat sach kar dekhaei oor ye ab jaan chor hi de is qoom ki , bohot hogia dhoka dhahi
No political gain point ., This time he has really some health problem .....According to my information Nawaz has really some very danger problem of heart.
............... Spartacus,s Leak............

mush_dewana

Banned
Ya world cup hamara ha ...... isay jeet ka lana haa [hilar]
Spartacus we already seen you level of wisdom and vision so please keep yourself in Ment... Hospital

Malik495

Spartacus we already seen you level of wisdom and vision so please keep yourself in Ment... Hospital

yaar tum uss chawal se babay ki baat to nahi kar rahay jo video men ulti seedhi harkatain kr raha tha k yeh world cup hamara hay haahaha[hilar][hilar]

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
the baba is making his own predictions from the conclusions of 9/11 incident. He will not gain anything big from it.

mush_dewana

Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mush_dewana

yaar tum uss chawal se babay ki baat to nahi kar rahay jo video men ulti seedhi harkatain kr raha tha k yeh world cup hamara hay haahaha[hilar][hilar]

G bilkul wo ma badolat hi to haaan ...... inhoon na worldcup lana tha ... jasa worlcup laee wasa hi in ka Musharaf aaee ga
I do not have patience to copy that vid again

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suggest you all to listen to his lectures, they are mind blowing. You cannot disagree with his views (and Allah knows best!) He is Maulana Imran Hosein. Youtube. If you disagree, disagree with respect.

Malik495

G bilkul wo ma badolat hi to haaan ...... inhoon na worldcup lana tha ... jasa worlcup laee wasa hi in ka Musharaf aaee ga

hhah aho yaar yh aajkal musharraf k fist PA hain ya second.. firs to wo atiqa odho hy shyd(bigsmile)

Spartacus

Any of you said before me that this world cup is for country X ???
I was the first one who claimed on 20th Feb.2011 that this world cup is for Pakistan .

1 .What wrong I wished for Pakistan with this claim ???
2. With 5 droped catches and bad plan as well as internal division in Pakistani team we lost not only the semi final but also the world cup.
3. Before me any of you claimed that Pakistan can reach even till Semi Final ??
4. That was my style to motivate Pakistani team . None of you showed your motivation with the help of camera ??

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This uncle has lost all his credibility to me today. This is the most stupid statement he has made about elected governments in Pakistan. He does not know how neech and razeel are the politicial leaders of Pakistan way more than army generals.