Role of Qadianis against Pakistan!

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who are you?

Puretruth

Who are you, Akbar, Zubair or Shahid? Yesterday, you threatened me; I have saved your messages containing threats and false, baseless and malicious accusations.

The libellous and defamatory message will be dealt with accordingly, and also your threats against my person and my identity will be dealt with.

Even if you dont tell me your name it is not a big deal, you very wisely have written in your yesterday post that I should telephone Mr. Bawa and you pronounced proudly;

I need not tell you my name as I am sure he will know who I am.

Therefore, I shouldnt be worried Mr. Bawa will be obliged to provide your name and identity.

You are reduce to name calling, writing malicious and libellous defamatory lies, giving threats, which should be taken in the context they are given, as you wrote;

Do notice my words.

Rest assured your words and threats are noticed and saved.

crankthskunk

Who is telling the truth

I have just spoken to Mr Abdurrahman Bawa, he says, he does not know who you are and what you have written.

Now tell me Mr. PureTruth, who is right, you or Mr. Abdurrahman Bawa. Both can not be right, you say he knows who you are and he said he does not know. I give you a choice to select the person who is telling the truth. Who is telling the truth?

How did you select this ID of Puretruth? I don't ask people to have shame, because I dont like to waste my words.

puretruth

Citizen
Re: Who is telling the truth

p.s those words you've saved you can stick them where the sun don't shine... All that SKUNK you smoke really has made you CRANKY... stupid man

crankthskunk

Mr. Puretruth,

I should seriously call you the opposite, but I don’t need to, you are doing a wonderful job.

Get a life you stupid old chaval donkey brained man

1- You are showing your class to the people, I have no objection to it, please continue.

p.s those words you've saved you can stick them where the sun don't shine... All that SKUNK you smoke really has made you CRANKY... stupid man

1- You are wonderful advertisement for the organisation you say you represent; but the organisation say, no one is representing them on forums.

2- You still have not told us who is telling the truth?

3- I have just telephoned the organisation, a representative of the organisation categorically again reiterated the position of the organisation and deny any knowledge about you.

4- The representative also said that my conversation with Mr Abdurrahman Bawa was recorded. This is great news.

5- I am sure my today’s discussion is recorded too, which is even better news.

6- Let say; the organisation is not the only one who knows the art of recording. I will be more than happy when the recordings are presented.

7- If you are who I think you are, you should have known better, cleverness wouldn’t work against me. I love clever people, you don't need to do much against them, they do your job for you. It is a shame reputations could be destroyed because of such clever people.

8- The case of Vince Cable is such recent example how reputations can suffer because of recordings. Have a good day.

9- I can only say, thank you for letting me know the reality of people, and make me even wiser.

Last edited:

puretruth

Citizen
Hey donkey brain you still making loud noises??? EEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

LOL silly old donkey. You are deaf dumb blind old jahil loner person, where did I write I represent anyone?

stupid man your brain must be lodged in your backside.... So how much do the Qadianis pay you to cause fitnah???

BTW no need for you to (cry)