Rupee extends gains against dollar in interbank, open market

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop updating bullshit 3RS value.

Let me know when 150 billion dollars loans are paid off.

انقلاب

images

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
contrary to PTI wallas belief, dollar is bound to fall more as estab backed care taker govt enforces strict steps that could have happened during 4 yrs of Change Govt.

How hard was it to stop smuggling, tighten borders, stop hoarding, eliminate industrial line theft and corruption in key ministries

a honest leader at top can do this in weeks, now who said that?

Rambler

contrary to PTI wallas belief, dollar is bound to fall more as estab backed care taker govt enforces strict steps that could have happened during 4 yrs of Change Govt.

How hard was it to stop smuggling, tighten borders, stop hoarding, eliminate industrial line theft and corruption in key ministries

a honest leader at top can do this in weeks, now who said that?

پیارے دوست اخر کب تک دلوں کی دلالی کرتے رھو گے؟

Rambler

the world is not that black and white

Apologies for my french but Pakistan is hijacked by two pimps at the moment - Muneera Dalla and Nawaz Ganda. I am having a hard time deciding which one of the two is a bigger prostitute.

taban

کھوتی کے بچے ڈالر سینکڑوں روپے بڑھا کر تین روپے سستا کر کے لوگوں کو چوتیا بنا رہے ہیں انکی ماں بہن کی

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
Apologies for my french but Pakistan is hijacked by two pimps at the moment - Muneera Dalla and Nawaz Ganda. I am having a hard time deciding which one of the two is a bigger prostitute.
I can answer u by just changing Muneera with Bajwa and Nawaz with Imran.

Rambler

I can answer u by just changing Muneera with Bajwa and Nawaz with Imran.

Why would you if you have an iota of morality. There is no doubt that Muneera Dalla is a low life and Nawaz Ganda is a najeeb-ul-tarafeen kanjerr. BTW which of the two is paying for your services ? (I know ultimatley your wages are coming from the pockets of the poor people of pakistan).