Rupee extends gains against dollar in interbank, open market

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contrary to PTI wallas belief, dollar is bound to fall more as estab backed care taker govt enforces strict steps that could have happened during 4 yrs of Change Govt.

How hard was it to stop smuggling, tighten borders, stop hoarding, eliminate industrial line theft and corruption in key ministries

a honest leader at top can do this in weeks, now who said that?
It's back to 307.38 as I type this so big fuckin whoop whatever your fellow closeted harami/phatwari wrote since I've him on ignore and you'll be joining him soon.
These gimmicks won't stop you from going to the dogs and save this post for when it's beyond 315 in the next few day you clueless clown.
........eliminate industrial line theft ...........
What industry? Your phatwari lot's GHQ sponsored chaklas?
Honest leader.... that is the keyword, not some 12th pass American bitch.

Now on ignore you go for being a closeted harami....

Tandoori

Councller (250+ posts)
It's back to 307.38 as I type this so big fuckin whoop whatever your fellow closeted harami/phatwari wrote since I've him on ignore and you'll be joining him soon.
These gimmicks won't stop you from going to the dogs and save this post for when it's beyond 315 in the next few day you clueless clown.

nothing but total filth in the aforementioned comment tells us a lot about the dying cult and its miserable ending at the hands of a Hafiz e Quran

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contrary to PTI wallas belief, dollar is bound to fall more as estab backed care taker govt enforces strict steps that could have happened during 4 yrs of Change Govt.

How hard was it to stop smuggling, tighten borders, stop hoarding, eliminate industrial line theft and corruption in key ministries

Corruption is rife in Pakistan.The generals,judges,civil servants,politicians and clerks are corrupt.Why do you think PIA,Railways and other government enterprises make big losses.Smuggling does have a bearing on the value of the rupee but Pakistan’s problems are deep rooted.There is no rule of law,there is no long term planning to strengthen industrial base of the country,STEM education is not a priority,incompetent people are running gov departments etc etc .Imran was a lone figure fighting a mafia of 220m.No wonder he couldn’t make big changes

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)

Is it not funny how you post in peoples threads who you have put on ignore.Whats the point of ignore list.