Russia interested in increasing cooperation with Pakistan

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
fba4d725bf0a546a8eaa7554ef4eb94e.gif

gazoomartian

Pakistan must improve diplomatic relation with Russia, Germany, Iran, Vanes vela.These countries along with Srilanka and China make a powerful block against ruthless super power. Additionally Pakistan should be careful from Saudia and UAE.

Hate to post it the first time my negative opinion about the KSA

Saudis are NOT brother/friend for Pakistan. Yes they fork out millions of $ frequently but not because they are brother/friend.

They are the worst enemy disguised as a friend. last year when we were dying of hunger, thirst, power, water, food, they concluded a deal with India, the arch enemy of Pakistan and Muslims in general, to the tune of $650 billion.

These imperialist Arabs rather lick the feet (and all other anatomies if warranted) of British and American and all other white people.

I read few years ago that a Pak IT company bid a contract in competition with Indian IT company from Mumbai, both equally qualify in skills and bid amount, they gave the contract to the Indians. Pakistani's were hurt emotionally.

gazoomartian

Pakistan must improve diplomatic relation with Russia, Germany, Iran, Vanes vela.These countries along with Srilanka and China make a powerful block against ruthless super power. Additionally Pakistan should be careful from Saudia and UAE.

I rather see the Chinese do the same thing that Russian would. Because the wound we gave former Soviets, may still be unhealed. So they could take revenge and prove to be worse than the Americans.

How ever together, Russia / china would be wonderful but our ally China wouldnt want that. So we are left with only one choice: CHINA, the jullab for Indians

T

terex

Saudis are NOT brother/friend for Pakistan. Yes they fork out millions of $ frequently but not because they are brother/friend.

They are the worst enemy disguised as a friend. last year when we were dying of hunger, thirst, power, water, food, they concluded a deal with India, the arch enemy of Pakistan and Muslims in general, to the tune of $650 billion.

These imperialist Arabs rather lick the feet (and all other anatomies if warranted) of British and American and all other white people.

I read few years ago that a Pak IT company bid a contract in competition with Indian IT company from Mumbai, both equally qualify in skills and bid amount, they gave the contract to the Indians. Pakistani's were hurt emotionally.

1.what pakistanis has to give to arab??
.it needs aid and they gave enough aid (250million $) for free!!

2.Why wont they trade with india?India and arab are economic partners and share deep cultural and trade relations for 4000 years before paksitan existed on world map.

3.Dont tell me that a pakistani IT company can compete with indian companies !!There are 10 indian companies making billion dollar of revenue and 100+who are making
more than 100 million dollar of revenue....In pakistan,not even single company has a revenue base of 100 million dollar

I am not saying that pakistanis are not as skilled as indians are but business is long time and it wants reliability,consistency and stability!!Indian companies are the pioneer in IT , for last 25 years!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is always good to have good relations with neighbors and to have more friends. BUT we need to keep in mind that any country will look for it's own benefit in an international relation, and there is nothing wrong with that ans so should Pakkistan.
Pakistan, Russia,Iran,China and KSA are a power full block.

IndiaRocks

Banned
What a joke!How can Pakistani IT companies compete with Indian IT cos? India is a IT superpower, where as Pak is ages behind India.Im an Indian muslim (a very proud one at that),working for Microsoft, 40% of MS employees are Indians.A .Most of the Pakistani on this forum will be shocked to know that UAE's biggest trading partner now is India.India has good relations with most of the Arab nations.So if Pakistani have dreams about Arabs supporting them against India, they are living in a fool's paradise i.e mumlikat e khudadade Pakistan!!

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear gazoomartian

I agree with your opnion about KSA.
We are told that KSA is our Muslim brother country so we expect that KSA will give priority to Pakistan where as Saudis give priority only to money. Their mentality is just like jews.
KSA is an occupied country by USA and KSA puppet rulers are also controlled by USA.
We should improve our relations with Russia.