Sadar Sahib Tooba Kar Lain - Hamid Mir

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
col2.gif

col2a.gif

A

abbasiali

Poor Hamid Mir.

I don't know, why he wrote this article, don't he know, our rulers are more than Allah, they know that, nothing will happen to them, and nothing is happening to them, they are enjoying best of the living standard in poor PAKISTAN, along with their families, that's the reason, every thing is going on openly, on every level, those who are enjoying power, they are, taking full advantage, either its corruption, gang rape, child molestation, bribe, etc, everything is available, So don't bother, they have permission from ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

We are lucky, we have best of the best elite ruling class, we are thankful to them, they took time for us, and from abroad, place like LONDON USA.

(I don't mean to cause any inconvinience to any one, but if this happen, accept my Apology in advance) may Allah forgive me, for my heart broken feeling.

Regards

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
All this suspense in this article what I observed, is actually for Zardari. He is telling him to repent indirectly.

A

abbasiali

mirchi said:
All this suspense in this article what I observed, is actually for Zardari. He is telling him to repent indirectly.
waste of time

light

Citizen
Hamid mir if you truthful , honest , brave and real loyal to pakistan why not direct address to ZARDARI.PLEASE LEAVE THIS MUNAFAQAT.