Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

yar pakistan main to chooron ki kami nahi hay why we are not exporting them to india or other country

They have their own choors.
One thing the west can do is to hire pakistanies as ' any system busting ' experts.
The first thing a pakistani does after looking at a system is to find a way to
screw it up! Remember that joke ( may be a true story ) about a letreen, a lota and a pakistani?

garry317

Banned
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

lol zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

mera bhi naam likh do RAW agent ki list mein[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whats wrong in being in SAFMA??
Safma is the voice of people. Read what they are working for. and you would know what it is all about.
Good to see all these faces in safma. I think more should be in it.

Thanks brother , popular faces from list are
Nusrat Javed (President )
Imtiaz Alam,
Asma Shirazi ?
Munno Bhai ?
Mustansir Javed
Iftikhar Ahmad Geo
Zahid Hussain

? ye log bhi safma mein hain yaqeen nahin ata

Wadaich

Lets wait and see what they do after marvi being exposed on TV.

In my view all of them might not have same views as this B.I.T.CH had against two nation theory.

Aren't U aware about the views of the d o g s like Nusrat Javed, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imtiaz Aalam .... .... They belong to the same breed to which this B.I.T.C.H belongs.......... ............ ........... These all are shameless looser.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

List of Pakistan's myopic mullahs and Taliban sympathiser journalists is here. These are the real problem of Pakistanis, indoctrinating millions of Pakistani youth. The list here:

1. Abdul Qadir Hasan, 2. Haroon-ur-Rasheed, 3. Safdar Mehmood, 4. Orya Maqbool Jan, 5. Irfan Siddiqui, 6. Ahmad Quraishi, 7. Majee Nizami, 8. Shireen Mazari, 9. Mujib Shami 10. Talat Husain

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks for sharing all the traitors of pakistan, now every patriot pakistani can save this list in his mind, a very good effort indeed.

Regards

sh6022

Citizen

these are brave names of Pakistani journalism and have all the seniors have faced military dictators and civilian dictators bravely. they are just for peace and saving whatever culture and civilization left in land of pure. WE SALUTE THEM FOR THEIR COURAGE TO STAND AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. NATION IS AND WILL BE PROUD OF THESE BRAVE ONES.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

welldone brother.We need to confront them on everyforum.Expose them
as because of these traitors the common man suffer alot.the best way
to bring them to thier knees is to stop watching thier articles.switch off
tv when they present any programe on tv or radio.Also we nee
to tell our youngster and illetrate people in rural areas not to watch or listen
to these people.They will die themsleves.Keep the compaign alive against
culprits.Thanks.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION], Thanks brother for this thread. Very usefull information. I can't expect different posts from Unicorn and Islamabadi.

Safma ne Apne hi Paon pe Kulhari mari. Allah in mulk Dushmanon ke Aik ke bad Aik kar ke zahir ker raha he.

PTI ki list mein Aik aur zaroori kam ka Izafa ho gaya.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

after this video i think about some fact....................if we are all is same culture and same root ( as like safma)...........then after murch and we all open together.....................in some case men and women married ( hindu muslim ) born child which cast or relegion or is also a secular child...............and which parents have a right to final his or her choice..............?????? and so many complication quieries come in my mind.....................its possible....???? (clap)(clap)(clap)

Ug116

Safma

I believe that after the clear understanding of the SAFMA agenda of the anti Pakistan and anti Muslim, every patriotic Pakistani journalist who is the member of the SAFMA should quickly resign the membership of this cult (SAFMA).

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

List of Pakistan's myopic mullahs and Taliban sympathiser journalists is here. These are the real problem of Pakistanis, indoctrinating millions of Pakistani youth. The list here:

1. Abdul Qadir Hasan, 2. Haroon-ur-Rasheed, 3. Safdar Mehmood, 4. Orya Maqbool Jan, 5. Irfan Siddiqui, 6. Ahmad Quraishi, 7. Majee Nizami, 8. Shireen Mazari, 9. Mujib Shami 10. Talat Husain

[hilar][hilar][hilar] We know very well what they write. It seems you must be some anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam.

Wadaich

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION], Thanks brother for this thread. Very usefull information. I can't expect different posts from Unicorn and Islamabadi.

Safma ne Apne hi Paon pe Kulhari mari. Allah in mulk Dushmanon ke Aik ke bad Aik kar ke zahir ker raha he.

PTI ki list mein Aik aur zaroori kam ka Izafa ho gaya.
It is when Satanic forces cross the certain limits Allah (SWT) exposes them through their own treacherous deeds. This is what happened. And Insha'Allah anybody who is working against Pakistan shall be exposed and busted.

Wadaich

[hilar][hilar][hilar] We know very well what they write. It seems you must be some anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam.
Don't engage with the loosers and stooges of west.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)

seems?????
am sure this retard is deeply glued in inferiority complex which makes this looser believe that going towards secularism,semi naked outfits the so called enlightment is the way to success...pathetic looser

people like him are the top most reason for me to support ZH

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

Hmm yes engage with the stooges of the cave-mentality ignorant Taliban like wdaich!
Don't engage with the loosers and stooges of west.

Wadaich

seems?????
am sure this retard is deeply glued in inferiority complex which makes this looser believe that going towards secularism,semi naked outfits the so called enlightment is the way to success...pathetic looser

people like him are the top most reason for me to support ZH

Very Well Said! Such loosers are the result of the temporary enjoyment in "Sex and Drug" parties....... ........... ........... So what mentality U can expect? Leave them to their psychological disorder, the punishment they are doomed to.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

my few questions
1. how authentic is the list?????????
2. is there prof that this is sponsered by raw????? ( if yes and there is prof then what he hell ISI is doing why not make cases and take them in court with prof? if there is no prof as zahid hamid could not give any prof either. then please do not take a political disagreement to such a level. ( i myself dont like most of their jouranlists in the list and many of them lie alot including nusrat javed and nazir lagari, but still without prof its not good to stamp anyone agent and enemy of pakistan and all that)

i request to all people here, ( the way it has become common in our religious class that if you disagree with their point of view they right away stamp that person as kafir , or qadyani , shia etc.) same way in our eudcated class if we disagree with them they right away declare that person anti-pakistan, indian agent, jew agent, cia agent and all that.

my beloved deen islam says pehly tasdeeq karoo, so first bring the prof
secondly in quran Allah says kesi groh ki dushmani bhee tumheeen ziadti per maill naa kar dy ( Allah maff kry agar matlab main koi kami beshi ho tu)

until i do not find any prof that its raw finaniced etc. i will not believe and i request you not to believe

now yes with most the journalists i do not agree most of the time, especially, nusrat javed, nazir lagari marvi mirsad etc, i disagree with all of them and i will keep on opposing them but with words and logic and until i do not have prof i have no right to call anyone anyone's agent.

regards to all