Sahir Lodhi Show with Zaid Hamid 23rd March 2009 (MUST SEE)

A

arshad_lahore

[zshare:26e2r7ch]http://www.zshare.net/video/5749720705f387c9/[/zshare:26e2r7ch]

nucleaire

Citizen
Re: Sahir Lodhi Show with Zaid Hamid 23rd March 2009

What a show, again!
This one man is continuously changing my life, I'm "reverting" back to the essence of Islam and ideology of Pakistan. May Allah bless him.

A

arshad_lahore

Re: Sahir Lodhi Show with Zaid Hamid 23rd March 2009

Great Show that make us true Muslim and Pakistani...ALLAH Bless on our pakistan

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Arshad bhai Allah apko khush rakhay. I loved the show and enjoyed watching it. It really is a must watch. The host and guest made a perfect combination for this show on this topic.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
We can never ever come out of this sorrow unless we go back to the ideology of Quran. The Quranic ideology was the foundation of Pakistan. The Quranic ideology was the foundation of the islamic state of Madinah.
The world today is divided between socialsim and capitalism, either you are on the left wing or the right wing. The dilemma is that people of Pakistan and rest of the ummah also think that they only have these choices, and these systems are the only systems which can run a state. We have forgotten that the state of Madinah was run only by Quran and that dynamic system, that ultimate and most perfect system converted Madinah to such a dynamic and energetic state that it conquered the Roman empire in west and the persian empire in east within 30 years.
The world has never seen such revolution before.
Romans and the persians used the arab land as buffer zone. This was the status of the arab peninsula. They could never dream or imagine that an ideology so strong will start from one single man, which will change the face of the earth forever. Within 30 years both superpowers on that time was defeated and a new era started. An era of science, technology, visions, ambisions and justice. An paradise on earth was made. Jannat ul`ardh.
What went wrong?
When muslims replaced the true khilafat with dynasty. First the umayyad dynasty and then the abbasid dynasty. The kings seperated the state affairs and religion. They created priesthood to implement the religion. Priesthood played the role as the middle men between Allah and the society.
Kings were now the law makers, deen was changed into mazhab, which was now only a private matter and the essense of islam, the shura between umma under the light of holy last code of life (wahi) Quran, was gone.
This was the reason why many merchants of religion worked against creation of Pakistan and the two nation theory. They were simply unable to understand the philosophy of Quran. They could not understand that islamic nation isnt based on colour, creed, cast or language. islamic nation builds upon Quranic ideology.
Iqbal therefore said;
Mullah ko jo he hind me sajde ki ijazat
Nadaan samajhta he ke islam he azad
Muslims of india allhamdulillah understood that we are not the same nation as hindus or the rest of people in the sub-continent, we are muslims and a seperate nations, with own values, own system of justice, own system of economy, own system of governance, own historical identity and own dignity and philosophy. Thank god we understood that.
This revolution only came because we had Quranic ideology as our mentor. Because it is coded in the evolutionary system by almighty Allah that who follow and implement the Quran he will never be failed. The silentforces of nature will be your guardians. We have seen it in Badar where only 313 defeated an army much larger and better equipped than them and we have seen it during the making of Pakistan. We were on right path, sirat-e-
mustaqeem.
We have to find back to the Qurnic system during the first century of islam. When our system was not been corrupted by personal interests and still was in its pure Quranic form.
Philosophy spread by our priesthood is a cancer which has been killing us ideologicaly for over thousand years. We are told that we cannot understand the Quran and we need expertise to tell us. Thanks to that expertise for creating hundreds of sects within the umma. Thanks to that expertise for holding us politicaly dead for centuries. this is the reason why we are dingling between man made systems.
Allah says in the holy Quran: that no Paharao can survive without a qaroon and hamaan. Qaroon the capitalist and hamaan the priest.
We have to read Quran in its true meanings, understand the Quran in it`s own light. Allah calls Quran for an easy and open book of light.
The institution of priesthood was allhamdulillah unable to change the Quran (as it has done to former books sent by allah), therefor they created millions of other ideas which they told us to keep closer to us than Quran, and we palced Quran on the top of the shelf, taken down only for reading without understanding and reading only for gaining points (sawab).
As Allama iqbal said;
Haqeeqat kharafat me kho gai - ummat ravayaat me kho gai

Pakistan and the rest of the umma have to remove the false fabricated ideas within and hold the only rope stronger than ever before. We have very tough times waiting ahead. Islam is the law of Allah and its up to us to hang on. Allah is not depended on us, but we are.

Allah never changes situation of a nation, unless it dose it by itself.
Allah only gives you what you deserve.

Al- Quran

Inquilab zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

umerji

Voter (50+ posts)
This is a realy nice show but can anybody tell me about the background music of the show.Its a really nice show but i realy need its background music plz.Can anyone help meee

tanvir0305

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE "THE SAHIR LODHI SHOW" ON T.V ONE CHANNEL.I WAS REALLY SICK TO SEE ENTIRE LATENIGHT SHOWS BUT ON SOMEONES ADVISE I HAVE SEE "THE SAHIR LODHI SHOW". WHAT A DYNAMIC GUY HE IS.AND SAHIR LODHI SHOW IS TOTALLY A COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE. SEGMENTS ARE REALLY DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER LATE NIGHT SHOWS.SPECIALLY "MITHU SUB JANTA HAI". MAIN U.S.P OF THIS SHOW ARE SAHIR'S CELEBRITY AND COMMON GUESTS WITH WHICH HE INTERACT IN A VERY LIVELY BUT DECENT MANNER. NO LOOSE TALK OR STUPID THINGS. I LOVE HIS SHOW SO MUCH.IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT THEN WATCH THIS AUSPICIOUS SHOW FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY AT 9PM ON T.V ONE GLOBAL