Salahuddin Ayyubi .....!!!!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And see how many of us on the forum are playing in the lap of enemy? It really takes to be a moron, Takfeeri, or a stooge of the west to abuse ones own army.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
We should not go on any extreme. Critizing army for its secular behavior is not betrayel. For years our army was beyond critisicm and what is the fruit you can see. I wish our army was founded on Islamic principles but unfrotunately that is not the case.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
‎"If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".

The world-renowned Muslim Ruler "Salahuddin Ayyubi"

just for this to acheave they bought uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers to rule the country for 9 years when everything got screwed up he ran off the country

khawaja86

Banned
yes Ayubi said that, but his army freed bat-ul-muqadas from whole euro crusaders, lakin yeh army Kashmir azad karwana to dur ki baat apna adha country bhi loota bhathi, opper say defense k naam per mili zamin per defense housing, golf clubs, bakeries, marriage halls aur shopping centers banati hai, we will stand after army still the last lakin yeh inner politics aur karobari sargarmiyan band kar dain aur man lay k yeh country k liay hain, country inn k liay nahi hai, other wise i sadly say yeh khud to dobay gay sath hamain bhi lay dobay gay

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes Ayubi said that, but his army freed bat-ul-muqadas from whole euro crusaders, lakin yeh army Kashmir azad karwana to dur ki baat apna adha country bhi loota bhathi, opper say defense k naam per mili zamin per defense housing, golf clubs, bakeries, marriage halls aur shopping centers banati hai, we will stand after army still the last lakin yeh inner politics aur karobari sargarmiyan band kar dain aur man lay k yeh country k liay hain, country inn k liay nahi hai, other wise i sadly say yeh khud to dobay gay sath hamain bhi lay dobay gay

Not this army.... Kashmir policies are made by politicians ask them to make an aggressive policy and then criticize army... again 1971... Pakistan lost becoz of bad policies and injustice not becoz of army... and yah there was a lustful traitor gen yahya khan and becoz of his cowardly acts, Pakistan lost east Pakistan. But main reason was the one the thread starter brother has posted RAW SOB's turned people against the army and we lost...

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Not this army.... Kashmir policies are made by politicians ask them to make an aggressive policy and then criticize army... again 1971... Pakistan lost becoz of bad policies and injustice not becoz of army... and yah there was a lustful traitor gen yahya khan and becoz of his cowardly acts, Pakistan lost east Pakistan. But main reason was the one the thread starter brother has posted RAW SOB's turned people against the army and we lost...
em not against army ..infact me & we r all against the corrupt generals ...... they should also be kicked out .....

khawaja86

Banned
in which world r u living??? kashmir k jihad k liay kon mujahideen ko training dayta hai?? And if u go in 1947 when Quaid-e-Azam ordered army chief of that time to send forces in kashmir before india occupied them, then army chief refused and said we can't fight them... and in 1971 it was army's govn when we lost east pakistan... so army is mainly responsible and if there is a credibility for everyone then why not for army? and plz grow up and this Bullsh!t wouldn't work any more that who ever criticize army is raw or cia agent, even those persons who see injustice by the army and don't raise voice against it are raw cia agents. 3000 people were disappeared by agencies and sold to america, who was responsible and what army does in balochistan is also not a secret any more, we spend 80% of our budget goes to army and after that pakistanis die ever day and defense is like this than i really feel sorry for people like u

FaisalKh

em not against army ..infact me & we r all against the corrupt generals ...... they should also be kicked out .....

I am also against corrupt generals but it does not mean that we should start abusing our Army for their crimes as most of the critics do here...

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I am also against corrupt generals but it does not mean that we should start abusing our Army for their crimes as most of the critics do here...
ys brother thats y i quoted the saying of Salauddin, we should backed our army not corrupt generals ......

FaisalKh

in which world r u living??? kashmir k jihad k liay kon mujahideen ko training dayta hai?? And if u go in 1947 when Quaid-e-Azam ordered army chief of that time to send forces in kashmir before india occupied them, then army chief refused and said we can't fight them... and in 1971 it was army's govn when we lost east pakistan... so army is mainly responsible and if there is a credibility for everyone then why not for army? and plz grow up and this Bullsh!t wouldn't work any more that who ever criticize army is raw or cia agent, even those persons who see injustice by the army and don't raise voice against it are raw cia agents. 3000 people were disappeared by agencies and sold to america, who was responsible and what army does in balochistan is also not a secret any more, we spend 80% of our budget goes to army and after that pakistanis die ever day and defense is like this than i really feel sorry for people like u

Come up with something credible buddy this crap of urs also does not anymore... I have also heard another part of the partition story in which Quaid-e-Azam said that we have signed to be agreed with the commission and we are agreed to that injustice... Kashmir was not only the issue, there were many muslim popularity lands which were given to India. Read the history first and then say something Gen Yahya Khan and i call him a traitor and bagora was only head of Army it was ZA Bhutto who did not accept the majority of Mujeeb ur Rehman which led to east Pakistan and 1971 War... and I do not support every cruel or corrupt act of Army and ISI in fact i do not like Army after Lal Masjid siege and i say this on every forum but i also say that for few bunch of idiots we should not blame the whole army.... this is my point and we should support them to get rid of corrupt generals and other ba'ssterds in the organization...

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
FYI ......

[MENTION=20327]zamughal[/MENTION], [MENTION=12116]fayskhan[/MENTION], @Knowledge Seeker, [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION=14829]ahmadalikhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=17499]mt_dilber[/MENTION], [MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION], [MENTION=17022]SaadKnight[/MENTION], [MENTION=16976]khawaja86[/MENTION], [MENTION=17576]shamsheer[/MENTION], [MENTION=13155]haqiqat[/MENTION], @4cheema, [MENTION=16976]khawaja86[/MENTION], [MENTION=20327]zamughal[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION],

For those who are criticizing Navy, Army, PAF (only due the presence of some corrupt GENERALS ......)

92.gif

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
question ya hay kay .. kai ya saab us waqat soo rahay thay jaab wo 1km ki walk kar kay aay... jo kia wo aacha tha agar na kartay to kuch nahi hoota thora aur nuksan hoo jata
bus. agar dushman ghar may ghus kar 10 logon ko mar day aur 12 billion ka nuksan kar day aur may kahoon kay may 8-10 million bacha lia to ya koi justification nahi hay.

wo jahan say enter hooy wahan is say zyada ka asset tha likin inhoon nay us ko koi nuksan nahi kia .. asal target jo tha wo pora kia ..

American terrorist nay apnay target achieve kar lia aur ya hi unki success hay aur pak navy ka complete failure.... again its because of some corrupt people all the department
is suffering.

Jaab tak hum fauj kay Gaddar generals ko thikanay nahi lagatay fauj kabhi bhi performance nahi day gi... Jab saar sarra hoo to sara jisim karab hoo jata hay

khawaja86

Banned
yeh sab wohi kuch hai jo aap k rehman malik nay bataya hai, no reporter was inside so how could be it 100% authentic, people like u close their eyes when they see a loin and think that he will not see u as well, take responsibility and come out of ur mama's lap, our navy's 80% surveillance has been affected, baad main jo kuch bhi bahadri dikhai, pehley kion nahi safe kia assets ko???? aur uss k baad mostly farar bhi hogay base say when it was sieged, and for ur knowledge 2 P3C = all other assets on base.
FYI ......

[MENTION=20327]zamughal[/MENTION], [MENTION=12116]fayskhan[/MENTION], @Knowledge Seeker, [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION=14829]ahmadalikhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=17499]mt_dilber[/MENTION], [MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION], [MENTION=17022]SaadKnight[/MENTION], [MENTION=16976]khawaja86[/MENTION], [MENTION=17576]shamsheer[/MENTION], [MENTION=13155]haqiqat[/MENTION], @4cheema, [MENTION=16976]khawaja86[/MENTION], [MENTION=20327]zamughal[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION],

For those who are criticizing Navy, Army, PAF (only due the presence of some corrupt GENERALS ......)

92.gif

khawaja86

Banned
check ur knowledge and plz study international journals apart from darsi book system, their was no other state with muslim majority, cities ki baat nahi ho rahi, whereas, ask bangalis who they hate most army or bhutto??? 300,000 people were killed by army not civilians... and Hamood-ur-Rehman report was never made public so that army's solderisim nanga na ho jaiy, it was martial law by army in 1971, accepting results and transferring power to mujeeb was martial law govn duty not bhutto's. inn logoon ka poray ka pora awa hi bigra hoa hai
Come up with something credible buddy this crap of urs also does not anymore... I have also heard another part of the partition story in which Quaid-e-Azam said that we have signed to be agreed with the commission and we are agreed to that injustice... Kashmir was not only the issue, there were many muslim popularity lands which were given to India. Read the history first and then say something Gen Yahya Khan and i call him a traitor and bagora was only head of Army it was ZA Bhutto who did not accept the majority of Mujeeb ur Rehman which led to east Pakistan and 1971 War... and I do not support every cruel or corrupt act of Army and ISI in fact i do not like Army after Lal Masjid siege and i say this on every forum but i also say that for few bunch of idiots we should not blame the whole army.... this is my point and we should support them to get rid of corrupt generals and other ba'ssterds in the organization...