Sawal Ye Hai - 20th March 2011 - Marvi Memon

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks dr.danish very nice issue and disscusssion. I will congratulate Ms.Marvi for raisning the drone attacks issue ,I hope our patriotic people will support it and finally stop these attacks which the filthy mentality of zionists were keep on doing it for so long.I had said in the past very clearly that there is conspiracy against muslims specially pakistan is going on for quite a while but we dont have a sincere leadership to face them-just for some broken pieces of bread, we sell our patriotism and nationalism.There is a zionists policy which the "White House "and pentagon follow because of the jewish hold in "American congress and senate" and jewish policies will never be in favour of a muslim country.If someone have any allusion about it,better forget it.we have seen their faces in the past and now again.As soon R Davis left,US killed over 55 innocents Jirga people who were there to discuss the land dispute, agony is that US foreign office even did't bother to apologise on this incident but for one person Davis ,they were dying for him.They say "How you dare to arrest our man ",thats their mentality.President OBama is following the zionist's policies becase he wants to be elected again and without their help ,he wont.So I will say if pak did't confront US literraly in real strong way , US is not gonna leave us alone,will keep on killing our people fron the air and keep instability in the country so pak will finally collapse economically because their undercover will be busy in destabilisation(law and order situation).They will bring the country to the point ,no one will dare to come to paksitan,by the way this position is already there so how long the army is gonna wait for this nation to be mutilated by our civilian govt with the help of americans.US was not and never will be our sincere ally because of the jewsih hold there.we should remember this once for all .Pak have all the resources in the country but US wants to keep the situation like this that we cannot explore them any time soon whereas we need them real bad ,things have to be changed drastically in favour of pakistan.People call me by different names ,they can go to hell ,I write for pakistan and its people what i believe is 100% right. Pakistan should be aware of US conspiracies against paksitan and i hope time have come for a change of policies and tough actions. China is our best friend ,we need to go for them as much as possible.India and Afghanistan are also our friends and neighbours ,have good relations with both of them.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should explore their resources like oil and gas ,coal to use it for our energy sector which is dwidling every day.A very tough and sincere action have to be taken to get all these. Why not explore the huge reserves of coal in "Thar" and Baluchistan.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Hamari nation bilkul farigh hai. We just want our individual benefits. Jahliat itni hai k we just talk about roti kapra makaan. Duniya bohat aagay chali gayee hai. Roti Kapra Makaan is a short term thing. We need education and justice. When it comes to vote someone like Imran Khan, people start raising stupid issues like where is his team, what is his manifesto, has he read his party's consitution, etc. Why don't we compare with other people. Does PML-N has team? Q has team? PPP has team? and if yes, then Pakistan should have been progressing like anything in past few years. We need an honest person who has a great vision and at present we have only one person i.e. Imran Khan!

And by the way, has Army taken any commandments from government ever??? jo ab zarurat hai government permission ki. Why do we have Army? Why do we have ISI? Why do we have Air Force and Navy? If they can't do anything, we don't need them - simple. So if they want to justify their presence, instead of playing politics in country, they should fight for Pakistan. Also, its not attacking US.... hamari auqaat attack karne ki nahi... but we should be defending ourselves. We don't have a dictator like Husni Mubarik, Gaddafi or Ghaddar-e-Pakistan Musharaf, so it not be easy for US to justify open war with Pakistan and even if it does, we should be brave. If 313 people defeated thousands in Badr.... and that history repeated itself again and again. When Roman Empire decided to attack Muslims in Madina, with 100,000 army....what happened? As soon as they got to know Muslims were able to gather 10,000 people (which was just 10% of their own strength), Roman empire withdrew its Army. BUT there is a difference between muslims of that day and muslims of today. At that time muslims were brave and honest. Today we are corrupt and coward. We need to realize this.

Well said Danish (at the end when u said about waste and loss of Pakistan) however, try to understand....our ARMY is totally BAIGHAIRAT....extremely BAIGHAIRAT. Army chief and senior officials have been always baighairat but i m not starting to get surprized on the ranks in file....what is the problem with them? There is a clause in military law where even a junior officer can arrest a senior officer on a malpractice. Stand up JAWAANS....stand up loyal officers of army...... and crush these "sold out" generals.

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi every1, Imran Khan is becoming a puppet of PPP, MQM, PML-q. Please do not waste vote by giving to Imran Khna. Its better to give staight to PPP, MQM or PML-q.