Scholars Interpolating verses of the Quran

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ignorant, what does this Surah have to with me? Am I a follower of a cult that follows man-made books & traditions like you?
This was a litmus test for you understand the very basic Ayat of Quran,
and you failed miserably, you need to raise your mental standard before you will be capable of understanding any thing.

QaiserMirza

یہ ملعون آغا خانی ہے
آغاخانی نماز نہیں پڑھے وہ صبح اور شام کے وقت اپنے امام کریم آغا خان کے بتائے ہوئے کچھ کلمات کا ورد کرتے ہیں جنہیں وہ ذکر کہتے ہیں۔ بس یہ ہی ان کی عبادت ہوتی ہے

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This was a litmus test for you understand the very basic Ayat of Quran,
and you failed miserably, you need to raise your mental standard before you will be capable of understanding any thing.
Let's discuss the litmus test. Can you show me where in the Quran Allah instructs us to perform Namaz?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
how fast you guys came here to defend your false claim , that's definitely an agenda
and you also know its the internet era, access to information is not at all an issue, Issue is you are too stubborn, enough has been proved to you and to me so why bother replying me,

this is why i have stopped replying to you and your other pervaizi dude,

tumharay leyain tumhara deen , maray leyain maira deen
So its perfectly Ok in your world to lie about someone and make false claims about them. Ok got it
You have nothing other than false claims, labels and lies. You gotta make do with what you have 😉

NasNY

I hope that NY in your ID stands for New York which would explain why you are crusty all the time! 😂
Can't even laugh at a great joke lol
So the X. In your name represents Twit-er.
Or. X the blank unknown empty value in your head.
Or X. On the bullseye where you shoot random darts hope to pick and choose what Islam is.

I think you misspelled, it should be Shitizen. X

Wake up Pak

You are an expert in Quran right. Go find it, it’s in there. I can tell you but I want you to work for it.
Search and you shall find.
It appears that you may be blindly following the teachings of your mullah without fact-checking their statements.
Come on, provide me with the details from ahadith so I can start performing Namaz.

NasNY

It appears that you may be blindly following the teachings of your mullah without fact-checking their statements.
Come on, provide me with the details from ahadith so I can start performing Namaz.
Its not up to me to guide you, its up to Allah, it says so in the Quran.

NasNY

I need the exact method to perform Namaz according to ahadith. Didn't you learn it, or you don't even know?
Among your many frivolous comments, you don't think i am qualified, then you contradict your self in asking for my help.

My advice
Search and you will find it. With the guidance of Quran if Allah want you to find it.

Wake up Pak

Among your many frivolous comments, you don't think i am qualified, then you contradict your self in asking for my help.

My advice
Search and you will find it. With the guidance of Quran if Allah want you to find it.
But you do perform Namaz, don't you?

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
So its perfectly Ok in your world to lie about someone and make false claims about them. Ok got it
You have nothing other than false claims, labels and lies. You gotta make do with what you have 😉
do you actually need to reply to every msg, this is what you have been asked to do,
whatever you are uttering all goes to you as well

anyways over and out

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
do you actually need to reply to every msg,
I don't need to, but I'll be honest I sometimes do derive pleasure from turning the screws on some mushriks. 😂
this is what you have been asked to do,
Oh there we go again with the conspiracy theories!
whatever you are uttering all goes to you as well
You mean to say to jo bolta hai woh khud hota hai!....hahahaha. Growup Sky underscore semicolon

NasNY

So, where did you learn how to perform the Namaz?
facepalm.gif

NasNY

It's alright, there's no need to feel embarrassed or hide your face - just answer the question.
gettyimages-800169032.jpg

Everyone knows how to perform the namaz regardless of which country or where or how they learn it, when they stand together regardless of race, language culture they worship the same way. If they live in the deserts of Sahara, The mountains of Kashmir, Inuvik Mosque close to the north pole where the sun sometimes never rises.

All Muslims know how to do namaz/prayer/salah/solat/salaad/swalah and any other sound human vocal cords can generate.

All Muslims pay the same Zakat, fast on Ramdan, believe in One Allah and finality of the Prophet Muhammed PBUH, perform hajj and Perform Namaz.

Islam is the greatest way of living your life as Informed to us By the life of Prophet Muhammed and the Word of Allah.

While the Enemies of Islam and Muslims try to scheme and Plan, It is spreading all over the world without any effort.
Do not watch the 7 Min video Below.