Scientist From Czech Republic Converts To Islam

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
IndiaGuy.... Converting to Islam in this era is like playing with fire, and you are saying advantage or benefits...... shame on you..... Anyways we are arguing with an indian hindu..... who worship snakes, monkeys, and donkeys and rats.... and we argue... come on for God sake why would u argue with a stupid indian....... [wall]...

But this is starnge and also the cause of heart acke for these indians and Americans that despite of the hatrad, prejudice and brutal killing of Muslims, even today 1000s of people from arround the world convert to Islam every year.....

Converssion is ones own free will...... If on one side they have one God, one Book, and clean and spirtful reliogion, and on the other side is those creepy MANTRA, JANTRA, snakes, monkeys, rats worshinping religion.....think which one which one would u choose?????? :)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
so What? many people convert to Islam for their own advantage. what is new about it?
I am happy to note that you have aknowledged that many people convert to Islam every ady for their own advantage . But you forgot to mention the advantage,let me spell it for you.
There is one God and he has created the whole universe/s He is the only one that we muslims worship, and on the day of the judgement InshaAllah he will forgive us hopefully without punishing us,I say hopefully because whatever wrong we do is punishable but He is all mercy and we beg for his mercy.This is the only advantage.
I was born into a muslim family but around age 20 I realized that I am not a muslim by choice,so I converted to Islam by concious choice. Just because we are born into a muslim family does not ensure that we are muslims.Being a muslim is a way of life and the principle are:
Belief in one God,His prophets and books and angels.
Traits are: Honesty,equality,compassion,forgiveness,justice,freedom,hardwork,respect and many more.
If one individual says he is a muslim and does things not befitting his religion them it is the fault of that individual and not religion.This differenciation needs to be understood.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Traits are: Honesty,equality,compassion,forgiveness,justice,freedom,hardwork,respect and many more.
If one individual says he is a muslim and does things not befitting his religion them it is the fault of that individual and not religion.This differenciation needs to be understood.

Looks like there are not many of them left. You are more likely to find these traits in non Muslims nowadays.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Anyways we are arguing with an indian hindu..... who worship snakes, monkeys, and donkeys and rats.... and we argue... come on for God sake why would u argue with a stupid indian.....

I wonder why Indians think it is better to be a animal worshiper than to be a Muslim? [hmmm]

Do you sometimes wonder if Hinduism was all about animal worshiping then why did it survive for 1000's of years and still third largest religion of the world? In fact Hinduism is thriving. More Hindus get educated and India prospers, Hinduism will shine more brightly and continue to help more of the mankind.....

C

commander

Nepali Pandit said:

Looks like there are not many of them left. You are more likely to find these traits in non Muslims nowadays.

Because very few are practicing Islam according to its true spirit.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Anyways we are arguing with an indian hindu..... who worship snakes, monkeys, and donkeys and rats.... and we argue... come on for God sake why would u argue with a stupid indian.....

I wonder why Indians think it is better to be a animal worshiper than to be a Muslim? [hmmm]

Do you sometimes wonder if Hinduism was all about animal worshiping then why did it survive for 1000's of years and still third largest religion of the world? In fact Hinduism is thriving. More Hindus get educated and India prospers, Hinduism will shine more brightly and continue to help more of the mankind.....

Because, Every muslim knows, k ALLAH TALLAH ne Kafiro k liay Dunia main he Jannat bnaie hai, chahay wo Christan ho, Jews ho, Hindu ho,,
Muslims k liay ye duniya aik imtihan hai, ham sirf aik ALLAH k mannay walay hein, aur Hazrat Muhammad S A W W ALLAH k akhri prophet hein, ham kisi jadugar, kisi hero, kisi animal k aagay sir nahi jhukatay, ham apni gardan katwa dete hein magar apna mazhab change nahi kerte, kiun k muslims k liay ye duniya aik imtihan hai, aur kafiro k liay ye duniya aik jannat,, agar hindu christan aur jews nahi ho gay aur ALLAH unhein inayat nahi karey ga to hamara imtihan kese ho ga?

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Okay it's coming from NP who actually gets her information from YOUTUBE about Islam, when you say that hinduism is the 3rd biggest religion in the world that shows it has something in it, that's actually not true, it's huge because of numbers, slum population in India and tons of babies. I don't know where you get your numbers from. On the other hand despite all the dramas and media propagandas and wars against ISLAM, ISLAM is Mashanallah still the fastest growing religion in the world.

Question is how many are true Muslims and follow the religion and same could be said about people belonging to other religions. Now you raised another point that after so many years hinduism still exists, well before Islam people use to worship idols as they thought they were the God but after Islam their number decreased and still now their number is not increasing, it's not the faith it's poor Indian population that doesn't know or can't afford family planning.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

Hinduism - the largest religion in the world
You must be very naive or living in Cukooland
Christainity 2,100,000,000 2,200,000,000
Islam 1,300,000,000 1,600,000,000
Hinduism 950,000,000 1,100,000,000

If you see World demographics, Hinduism remained limited to one area whereas religion, sent by God and spread by Prophets ie Christainity, Islam, Jewism,.. have spread all corners of the World - adopted by native people not spread by expatriats

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:

---Very reasonable question and the one for us to know and you to find out :lol: as to why would a human being given an ability to think and rationalize still would opt for such an obnoxious and ignorant attitude :roll: One of the possibility that comes straight up is NOT using his/her brain at all and being insistent idiotically on remaining subservient to four legged creatures and your own hand made carved out lifeless pieces of stones :oops: :cry:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

You can find good and bad people everywhere, in each society and in each religion. Non Muslims are in no way better than Muslims. Only problem is that Muslims have fallen prey to the planned undeclared war of the media. They only highlight the negative aspects of Muslims. If a non Muslim commits a crime no one will ever talk about his/her religion. But if a crime is committed by a Muslim then you will hear that A .... YEARS OLD MUSLIM FROM PAKISTAN has committed so and so crime. Here in GTA, there have been many cases of honour killing in immigrant families from South Asia. These incidents were normally reported when they happened in Sikh, Hindu or Tamil families without any mention to their religion or origin. We infer these details from their names and pictures. Two years ago same thing happened in a Muslim family and the media started roaring that a Muslim father has murdered his daughter. Why do you involve religion in each and every matter related to Muslims and totally ignore it when it comes to non Muslims. We Muslims are living under a microscope and believe me its not easy.

I live in Mississauga and work in Toronto. I have seen that many people are following these traits (Honesty,equality,compassion,forgiveness,justice,freedom,hardwork,respect) only because they are afraid of the law. Otherwise everyone breaks law whenever one gets a chance. I have seen only afew who follow these traits due to their belief. I have beard and my wife wears burqa & veil. We face silent discrimination every other day. This is because these people don't believe in these traits.

There are many things to write but cannot write any more. The screen scroll up with each keystroke. Mr. Admin, could you please fix the proble?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nepali Pandit said:

Hinduism - the largest religion in the world
You must be very naive or living in Cukooland
Christainity 2,100,000,000 2,200,000,000
Islam 1,300,000,000 1,600,000,000
Hinduism 950,000,000 1,100,000,000

If you see World demographics, Hinduism remained limited to one area whereas religion, sent by God and spread by Prophets ie Christainity, Islam, Jewism,.. have spread all corners of the World - adopted by native people not spread by expatriats

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 653800.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Islam overtakes Catholicism as world's largest religion
Richard Owen of The Times in Rome

Islam has overtaken Roman Catholicism to become the world's largest single religious denomination, according to L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper.

In an interview with the paper Monsignor Vittorio Formenti, compilier of the Annuario Pontificio, the Vatican yearbook, said "For the first time in history, we are no longer at the top: Muslims have overtaken us." He said that figures for 2006 showed that Catholics accounted for 17.4 per cent of the world population while Muslims accounted for 19.2 per cent.

Asked for an explanation Monsignor Formenti observed that "While Muslim families, as is well known, continue to make a lot of children, Christian ones on the contrary tend to have fewer and fewer". He said the figure for the Muslim global population was derived from data submitted to the United Nations by Muslim countries.

However Christians as a whole, including Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants and Anglicans make up 33 per cent of the world population. Mosnignor Formenti said Latin America remained "the stronghold" of Catholicism, and the American continent as a whole had nearly half the world's total. He noted the decline in numbers of Catholic priests, and said the number of nuns was also suffering a "drastic reduction".

The figures were released as both the Vatican and Muslim leaders sought to pursue a recently initiated Muslim-Catholic dialogue despite tensions over Pope Benedict XVI's high profile baptism at Easter of Magdi Allam, a converted Italian Muslim journalist of Egyptian origin. Father Federico Lombardi, the Vatican spokesman, said the opinions of Mr Allam, an outspoken critic of Islam as inherently violent and repressive, were not in any way "the official expression of the positions of the Pope or the Holy See".

The Vatican puts the number of Catholics in the world at 1.13 billion people, while the figure for Muslims is estimated at around 1.3 billion.

Rome has Europe's largest mosque, opened in 1995 and paid for by Muslim countries, mainly by Saudi Arabia, which at present bans Christian worship but is reported to be considering allowing the construction of a church on Saudi soil as part of negotiations for the establishment of diplomatic relations.

In a provocative short story entitled "The Last Christmas" (L'Ultimo Natale) the popular Italian writer Valerio Massimo Manfredi imagines a future in which Islam has become the dominant religion in Italy, with the Pope obliged to leave St Peter's and make way for an Imam.