Secret Of MQM Success ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jamait and MQM are the same faces with different labels.
Whatever role Jamiat was performing since independence in the urban centres to protect the priviliged classes has been assign to MQM by their masters.
Don't try to make fool nation any more.
We know the real faces of the creators of dictators MQM.
I live and work in City Goverment, karachi and know eachand every MQM leaders / workers who looted millions national wealth and promoted corruption.
Zardari, Nawaz are on the same ship to protect the priviliged classes.

Imran Khan is the true, honest and committed leader and the nation need this type of leadership in order to get rif off the corrupt, terrorist, and bhatta khor elements

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
Jamait and MQM are the same faces with different labels.
Whatever role Jamiat was performing since independence in the urban centres to protect the priviliged classes has been assign to MQM by their masters.
Don't try to make fool nation any more.
We know the real faces of the creators of dictators MQM.
I live and work in City Goverment, karachi and know eachand every MQM leaders / workers who looted millions national wealth and promoted corruption.
Zardari, Nawaz are on the same ship to protect the priviliged classes.

Imran Khan is the true, honest and committed leader and the nation need this type of leadership in order to get rif off the corrupt, terrorist, and bhatta khor elements

r u joking? , Imran khan is the true and honest leader [hilar] , he is so true that he cant accept his real Daughter , who knows how many illegal kids waiting for him in Europe ,, because he is the fan of GORI CHAMRI , Pore pakistan ko chor kar us ko Yahudi hi mile and he is himself Terriorst and supporter+Spokesman of Taliban, nobody wants him as a LEADER , peoples of Mansehra, Swat and Rawalpindi rejected him , zillat amez shikast. that how the peoples of pakistan define your TRUE LEADER [imran] .

MQM always.....

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is an established truth that MQM was created by "Agencies" in the Zia's dictatorship to crush any political movements in urban Sindh and to undermine the PPP.

Since it was created by the agencies and they act in accordance to their masters orders. The aim to establish of MQM is the same to safe guard the interests of privileges classes and to continue the existing exploitation and corrupt system and crush any peoples movement.
MQM was and is supporting to all the dictators acts and was involved in killing the innocent peoples in Karachi on May 12th, 2007 to demonstrate its commitment with dictator Musharraf.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
It is an established truth that MQM was created by "Agencies" in the Zia's dictatorship to crush any political movements in urban Sindh and to undermine the PPP.

Since it was created by the agencies and they act in accordance to their masters orders. The aim to establish of MQM is the same to safe guard the interests of privileges classes and to continue the existing exploitation and corrupt system and crush any peoples movement.
MQM was and is supporting to all the dictators acts and was involved in killing the innocent peoples in Karachi on May 12th, 2007 to demonstrate its commitment with dictator Musharraf.

Rahat sahab u have no answer of my last post about [imran] [hilar]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I again repeat that Imran Khan is the only true, commiteed, honest and brave leader among our politican.
He can stand to protect the intrest of the Pakistan and nation. He is not like Altaf, who got everything from Pakistan and playing role of agents of hindus by terming the creation of Pakistan as "greatest blunder"

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
I again repeat that Imran Khan is the only true, commiteed, honest and brave leader among our politican.
He can stand to protect the intrest of the Pakistan and nation. He is not like Altaf, who got everything from Pakistan and playing role of agents of hindus by terming the creation of Pakistan as "greatest blunder"

u have no answer
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
rahat said:

Yes, he is so Honest and Brave that yet not got the courage to accept his own Daughter.

Such Munafiqat by Imran Khan. On one side he accepts his Colourful Past, but on other side still denies his own daughter.

And when it comes upon Imran Khan, then he says it is good to hide the bad things of people, but I swear I saw that Video of Imran Khan where he was sitting with all Mullahs (Qazi Hussain Ahmad, Sajid Mir etc.) and making FUN of Shaukat Aziz in the incident of Dr. Rice of US. Such Munafiq is this Imran Khan.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
rahat said:

Yes, he is so Honest and Brave that yet not got the courage to accept his own Daughter.

Are you guys looking for a new father for FIZA BATOOL.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
rahat said:

The supporters of Imran Khan seem also to be such bay-sharams as Imran Khan himself is.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":n35eij60]
rahat said:

The supporters of Imran Khan seem also to be such bay-sharams as Imran Khan himself is.[/quote:n35eij60]

IK takes care of his two sons (I am witness to it) despite his divorce and I am sure he would have looked after his daughter if she really was his daughter.
You don't feel any Sharam in accusing IK so why are you complaining. Fiza has a right to have a new father, isn't that allowed in Islam.

amirali

rahat said:
The peoples like altaf and others are the agents of Hindus and are paid to complete their agenda with the help of so-called middle class of Karachi. Actually this class is a privileged class who has exploited the whole nation. The resources generated by the nation were / are being lavishly spend on this small segment of the nation, while the real generator of national wealth are living in a deprived conditions. They never allowed any development on the rural parts and all the resources being diverted to the small urban portion to benefit this privileged class.
But now time has changed and their is awakens in the nation which will not allow to continue this exploitations.

MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.

Total Frustration and smoke coming out from PTI supporters after zillat amez sikhast. They are should take some medicine so that they could sleep well.

PTI waloon ko har ka itna sadma ky ky bichary khud hi post karry ahin khud hi comments kar ray hain ur khud hi hans ray hain. Dont worry yar esa hota hy. sharm karo ur gandey pani main doop maro. [hilar] [hilar]

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":1ykramlh]
rahat said:

IK takes care of his two sons (I am witness to it) despite his divorce and I am sure he would have looked after his daughter if she really was his daughter.
You don't feel any Sharam in accusing IK so why are you complaining. Fiza has a right to have a new father, isn't that allowed in Islam.
[/quote:1ykramlh]

The Munafiq Imran Khan says why is Zardari taking advantage of being President, why not he himself to the Court and present himself there and FACE the charges against him.

But question to this Munafiq Imran Khan & his blind supporters is: Why don't Imran Khan goes to American Court and Present himself for the DNA test so that it could be proved that Sitta White is lying against him and US Court has given wrong decision against him???

No, this Munafiq-e-Azam will never himself do that which he vomit against the others. Shameful Munafiq leader with such HONESTY and BRAVENESS that it has ZERO Courage to FACE the Truth by presenting himself for the DNA Test.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
Rahat , your answer is missing till now about Imran khan [funnny]
and for GeoG , we r looking father of sita white daughter [hmmm]

u guys r comming here just doing propaganda against MQM ,nothing else , just like imran khan on TV channels , the ground reality is varry from ur comments on siasat.pk. , like on siasat.pk PTI was on no.1 position [hilar] in NA55 election.

GA ALTAF
GA MQM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAKISTAN

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is not a cretari to judge the truth. in history most of the time the majority was on the wrong side but time proved that the truth is truth. no matter who understand it or not. There is no comarsion between the true, committed and brave person Imran Khan and the terrorist, agent of indians Altaf.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
This is not a cretari to judge the truth. in history most of the time the majority was on the wrong side but time proved that the truth is truth. no matter who understand it or not. There is no comarsion between the true, committed and brave person Imran Khan and the terrorist, agent of indians Altaf.

u r standing on the wrong side , u should change ur position ;)
Anyway my question abut sita white , imran khan's illegal daughter , and election results of Mansehra ,swat and NA55 is till now open 4 u [hilar] ,whow give answer, u or playboy Imran khan?
and i mentiond that , u write not a big post now [funnny]

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MQM

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":i9bxvjly]
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":i9bxvjly]

[/quote:i9bxvjly]

The Munafiq Imran Khan says why is Zardari taking advantage of being President, why not he himself to the Court and present himself there and FACE the charges against him.

But question to this Munafiq Imran Khan & his blind supporters is: Why don't Imran Khan goes to American Court and Present himself for the DNA test so that it could be proved that Sitta White is lying against him and US Court has given wrong decision against him???

No, this Munafiq-e-Azam will never himself do that which he vomit against the others. Shameful Munafiq leader with such HONESTY and BRAVENESS that it has ZERO Courage to FACE the Truth by presenting himself for the DNA Test.[/quote:i9bxvjly]

He was in US recently and US Federal Govt did not aske him for any DNA test as there are no outstanding charges agaist him unlike [altaf] who can travel to India only with his British Passport.

Time and again he has said that he is not so proud of his Playboyish past, that was not the right path to go in life and regretted it.

Compare that to One [altaf] sitting in London who is not brave to come to his country of birth to face 72 charges of murder.

My question remains begging your answer, Fiza Batool deserves to have fatherly love. We must all try to find her a Brand New Father.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
u want to change the direction with your stupid argument, no one agree woith u my dear , but sita white and her daughter is the truth and real face of your Taliban chief Imran Khan, u r standing on the wrong side , u should change ur position
Anyway my question abut sita white , imran khan's illegal daughter , and election results of Mansehra ,swat and NA55 is till now open 4 u ,whow give answer, u or playboy Imran khan.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MQM

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
He was in US recently and US Federal Govt did not aske him for any DNA test as there are no outstanding charges agaist him

What a Joker Imran Khan and you are. In US it is not a crime to become a father of daughter through Zina.

But it is SITTA White who is charged against Imran Khan with this Claim, and here comes the BRAVERY of BRAVE Leader Imran Khan where he is Running away from this Ilzaam for the last many years instead of Facing it bravely and going to US and proving through DNA test that he is innocent. Neither he goes for the DNA test, nor he wants to go to the American Courts to Sue Sitta White for wrongfully doing his Character Assassination by making wrong Charges against her.

I think we all know the reality why Imran Khan is not undergoing DNA test and why he is unable to sue Sitta White in US Courts for his Character Assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.