Secular education for girls

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
407d9ec1c078603f27977e1965cfe6a9.gif

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
M not giving the FATWA, but few days back its already discussed with detail 786 is doesnt meant BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Could you elaborate what you understood from the answer??
EVery one could see that this Molana has very less common sense ..by his response at Bismillah issue..

May Allah Bless him and us good thinking . Sorry may be his your ideal, but fact is fact...

We dont need to write Bismillah in the beginning of any thing...We are not writing Quran or Hadees book.

Second , the letter were written by prophets to non muslims rulers , so it was mandatory over ther...but now no one has status.

We should read Bismillah before writing but no need to write.

It is same thing as few muslims keep maswak in their front pocket , just to show , the r very real muslims. just dikhawa...

and that cause the behurmati of Allah's pak name.

Last edited:

karachiwala

EVery one could see that this Molana has very less common sense ..by his response at Bismillah issue..

May Allah Bless him and us good thinking . Sorry may be his your ideal, but fact is fact...

We dont need to write Bismillah in the beginning of any thing...We are not writing Quran or Hadees book.

Second , the letter were written by prophets to non muslims rulers , so it was mandatory over ther...but now no one has status.

We should read Bismillah before writing but no need to write.

It is same thing as few muslims keep maswak in their front pocket , just to show , the r very real muslims. just dikhawa...

and that cause the behurmati of Allah's pak name.

My dear brother when you say "EVery one could see that this Molana has very less common sense ..by his response at Bismillah issue.. " does that mean you have better education and understanding than Chief justice of Islamic Shariah Court in Pakistan and secretary general of Islamic Fiqh Council which consists of the top 100 scholars of this day and age. I am willing follow your interpretation but before I do taht may I have little background into your eduction?? What madressah did you study in and for how long? I sincerely hope that you are not one of those who have read may be 2 or 3 books of literature by someone like Ghamdi and decided that you have the ability to interpret sorry negate a scholar of Mufti Taqi Usmani's level!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
My dear brother when you say "EVery one could see that this Molana has very less common sense ..by his response at Bismillah issue.. " does that mean you have better education and understanding than Chief justice of Islamic Shariah Court in Pakistan and secretary general of Islamic Fiqh Council which consists of the top 100 scholars of this day and age. I am willing follow your interpretation but before I do taht may I have little background into your eduction?? What madressah did you study in and for how long? I sincerely hope that you are not one of those who have read may be 2 or 3 books of literature by someone like Ghamdi and decided that you have the ability to interpret sorry negate a scholar of Mufti Taqi Usmani's level!
Sorry brother , u looks very serious...
but I am comparing him with anybody and I never get impressed by the designations of anyone...

and we should not accept blindly... Even Allah says in Quran that thoes people are good who donot take Quran blindly...

I am in an Madrsa and I have not read any book like u telling...U r in madrisa , thats good but I dont like this Madrisa system..

I like Iqbal's thoughts..

Ask Taqi Usmani about the logic of Bismillah , I presented...

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When after giving the fatwa mullah says " wallaho subhanahu a'la", he means :I don't know.
No they وما علینا الل بلاغ , we are just to convey...Not to follow by themself..

look what is the respect of Shareet Court...If a single good person was there, it should work , but they made it failed by their stupid activites.

If it is matter of their daughter 's education or interst, then every thing will be gone...like Qazi Hussain has son , graduated from Boston ,US. but he was sending thousands for other;s beloved son to American Jihad ,Afghanistan .

karachiwala

When after giving the fatwa mullah says " wallaho subhanahu a'la", he means :I don't know.
First of all what you said makes little sense. You may have meant Wallaho Subhanahu Aalam wa ilmuhu atam" which means that ALLAH knows best and HIS knowledge is COMPLETE!!! Should they stop saying that??? If yes what should they say then???

karachiwala

No they وما علینا الل بلاغ , we are just to convey...Not to follow by themself..

look what is the respect of Shareet Court...If a single good person was there, it should work , but they made it failed by their stupid activites.

If it is matter of their daughter 's education or interst, then every thing will be gone...like Qazi Hussain has son , graduated from Boston ,US. but he was sending thousands for other;s beloved son to American Jihad ,Afghanistan .

Again your post shows nothing but ignorance. What is your knowledge I do understand now. When you start calling Qazi Hussain Ahmed an alim - did you check that if he was/is an alim or that he claimed to be an aalim???

Also what the hell do you know about Shareeah court?? My request to you is that do not try to be a know all because you for sure are NOT. It is when replying to these posts that we come realize what a person is made up if. I hope you do get what I am implying.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all what you said makes little sense. You may have meant Wallaho Subhanahu Aalam wa ilmuhu atam" which means that ALLAH knows best and HIS knowledge is COMPLETE!!! Should they stop saying that??? If yes what should they say then???

Sorry brother it was a spell error I meant "Wallaho subhanahu a'lam".
Yes ,if they are sure about their fatwas,they don't have to say anything after that.
Otherwise they are playing with peoples lives with fatwas like this.
Hadith e Nabvi: Acquire ilm even if you have to go to china.
I'm sure He(S) didn't mean religious ilm.
Ilm= knowledge,science.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Again your post shows nothing but ignorance. What is your knowledge I do understand now. When you start calling Qazi Hussain Ahmed an alim - did you check that if he was/is an alim or that he claimed to be an aalim???

Also what the hell do you know about Shareeah court?? My request to you is that do not try to be a know all because you for sure are NOT. It is when replying to these posts that we come realize what a person is made up if. I hope you do get what I am implying.
Yes u r right ..keep on worshiping these fake Alam e deen.. thats why no deen left...only these are getting money ...as they are selling deen very cheap..

Any way come to the point , who says we need to write everywhere bismillah ? we jast need to say it max. and this way we will be saving the name of Allah Pak from ..

This is answer... what u say about it ? u started checking my degrees and qualification...

Last edited:

karachiwala

Yes u r right ..keep on worshiping these fake Alam e deen.. thats why no deen left...only these are getting money ...as they are selling deen very cheap..

Any way come to the point , who says we need to write everywhere bismillah ? we jast need to say it max. and this way we will be saving the name of Allah Pak from ..

This is answer... what u say about it ? u started checking my degrees and qualification...
Checking your degrees is not difficult. Your grammar gives you away. Now open your eyes and read the urdu text again "it says it is masnoon" to write Bismillah NOT it is compulsory to write Bismillah and there is also stated a reason for this saying the letter from SULEMAN :Allaih: started with Bismillah! Hope you do understand that now. I wonder if you ever go to see a doctor the what would be the scenario???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Checking your degrees is not difficult. Your grammar gives you away. Now open your eyes and read the urdu text again "it says it is masnoon" to write Bismillah NOT it is compulsory to write Bismillah and there is also stated a reason for this saying the letter from SULEMAN :Allaih: started with Bismillah! Hope you do understand that now. I wonder if you ever go to see a doctor the what would be the scenario???
As I said those were the letters of Rasool for spreading deen.

Does every letter from normal person is like that ... like I write u , so no need,,

Any way Allama is Allama , having degree to say...

But my concern is only that much that when these Allamas will start saying with logic and common sense.. that will help Muslims...
Salam brother.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear friends, when it comes to knowledge even the prophets are bound by Allah to say nothing about Allah but only that which is the firmly founded. So anyone who says what is firmly founded is fine and anyone talks hot air we should not follow him because of who he is. Islam is not a personality cult.

Personality cult means you just follow a person regardless of what he says or does is right or wrong.

My contention is that majority of people were misled and mullas misled them because they sided with rulers after the prophet. Same is told in the quran about mullas of bani israel. They fought with prophets moses and jesus the highly ranked prophets. They also gave legitimacy to rulers and misled their people. Ulema are those people who always stood against these mullas but it was a dangerous task so they were not many.

It is these mullas who invented ahadith about majority being right. This is against what is stated in the quran. The quran tells us right and wrong is determined on basis of proof and proving not by majority vote.

So we should not mix ulema with mullas and mufties the paid stooges of ruling elite. They are like slave traders selling masses ideas through mass media on behalf of rulers and ruling classes.

There were true prophets and false prophets and likewise there are true ulema and false ulema. If mullas and mufties are true ulema then why they side with ruling elite? They issue fatwas the way rulers want them to.

If anyone wants to defend them he is not doing any service to islam. If one must defend the truth based upon the quran. Remember the quran is firmly founded truth from Allah. It carries its proof and proving arguments within itself. All one needs to judge it is knowledge of what it is talking about.

When a prophet came to a people he was not graduate of any educational institution and he proved his claim by arguments by educating people. Only people who opposed him were those who were involved in personality cult. Who followed their ancestors and leaders just because they were their ancestors and leaders who had no other essential qualifications that put them on firm foundation.

They inflicted their own people with terrible afflictions yet people just worshiped them. Pharaoh did a lot of damage to israelites yet they were fighting mainly with moses and blaming him not at all their mullas or pharaoh and his chiefs.

I suggest that people learn knowledge from various sources and then make up their minds to see what is really right or wrong and why. Simply claiming this or that person is knowledgeable is not here nor there. See if their claim is fully driven home or not by the backing evidence based arguments.

Jewish children are taught their mullas are great, hindus are taught the same and same is true about all nations and all sects in those nations but the truth is only that which driven home with proof and proving otherwise the claim falls flat on its face.

Islam is one and the same standard for all moral based ruling system yet which mullas is promoting that? Not the ones we are talking here.

These mufties cannot even argue the case about witness or definition of zinaa. To them a woman's testimony is half of man, bring them over and I will show you how wrong they are.

Islam is no joke the way these people have made it. Hudood ordinance was argued about internationally and ruined reputation of islam and muslims thanks to these mufties and mullas.

It is for this reason people need to learn to support what is provable and not what mullas say but cannot prove when asked to do so.

Muslims have become weak because of mullas and mufties because people think these are people of god and so they are easily misled in tyhe direction they lead them.

If we want things to change for the better then we must leave alone the personality cults as islam. We must prepare ourselves to read the book of Allah for ourselves. We have brains and we can together reach the right conclusion by way of providing evidences for our stand points and whoever gives us solid proof for his stand point we should follow that idea as islam and leave all others alone.

Otherwise there are so many mufties and mujtahids that we will be lost in their following. Let us not be silly but be sensible regarding islam. If one has not read the quran for understanding first he should not read any other book by anyone, not even hadith book because then one becomes full up with other ideas and starts reading them in the quran. The quran is testimony of Allah, this witness must be judged within itself and then with respect to self evident facts external to the quran and once one can clearly see what the quran says then refer to ahadith and fatwas etc and one will not go wrong.

Trying to justify fatwas or ahadith by trying to get backing for them from the quran is wrong way of studying the quran. The hadith is additional information like a follow on. If you do not know the original thing then just by reading additional information you cannot know what the full story is all about.

Mullas do not want us to know the quran because they have a lot to hide. Find out what it is then you will come to know why they are doing what they are doing.

regards and all the best.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dear friends, when it comes to knowledge even the prophets are bound by Allah to say nothing about Allah but only that which is the firmly founded. So anyone who says what is firmly founded is fine and anyone talks hot air we should not follow him because of who he is. Islam is not a personality cult.

Personality cult means you just follow a person regardless of what he says or does is right or wrong.

My contention is that majority of people were misled and mullas misled them because they sided with rulers after the prophet. Same is told in the quran about mullas of bani israel. They fought with prophets moses and jesus the highly ranked prophets. They also gave legitimacy to rulers and misled their people. Ulema are those people who always stood against these mullas but it was a dangerous task so they were not many.

It is these mullas who invented ahadith about majority being right. This is against what is stated in the quran. The quran tells us right and wrong is determined on basis of proof and proving not by majority vote.

So we should not mix ulema with mullas and mufties the paid stooges of ruling elite. They are like slave traders selling masses ideas through mass media on behalf of rulers and ruling classes.

There were true prophets and false prophets and likewise there are true ulema and false ulema. If mullas and mufties are true ulema then why they side with ruling elite? They issue fatwas the way rulers want them to.

If anyone wants to defend them he is not doing any service to islam. If one must defend the truth based upon the quran. Remember the quran is firmly founded truth from Allah. It carries its proof and proving arguments within itself. All one needs to judge it is knowledge of what it is talking about.

When a prophet came to a people he was not graduate of any educational institution and he proved his claim by arguments by educating people. Only people who opposed him were those who were involved in personality cult. Who followed their ancestors and leaders just because they were their ancestors and leaders who had no other essential qualifications that put them on firm foundation.

They inflicted their own people with terrible afflictions yet people just worshiped them. Pharaoh did a lot of damage to israelites yet they were fighting mainly with moses and blaming him not at all their mullas or pharaoh and his chiefs.

I suggest that people learn knowledge from various sources and then make up their minds to see what is really right or wrong and why. Simply claiming this or that person is knowledgeable is not here nor there. See if their claim is fully driven home or not by the backing evidence based arguments.

Jewish children are taught their mullas are great, hindus are taught the same and same is true about all nations and all sects in those nations but the truth is only that which driven home with proof and proving otherwise the claim falls flat on its face.

Islam is one and the same standard for all moral based ruling system yet which mullas is promoting that? Not the ones we are talking here.

These mufties cannot even argue the case about witness or definition of zinaa. To them a woman's testimony is half of man, bring them over and I will show you how wrong they are.

Islam is no joke the way these people have made it. Hudood ordinance was argued about internationally and ruined reputation of islam and muslims thanks to these mufties and mullas.

It is for this reason people need to learn to support what is provable and not what mullas say but cannot prove when asked to do so.

Muslims have become weak because of mullas and mufties because people think these are people of god and so they are easily misled in tyhe direction they lead them.

If we want things to change for the better then we must leave alone the personality cults as islam. We must prepare ourselves to read the book of Allah for ourselves. We have brains and we can together reach the right conclusion by way of providing evidences for our stand points and whoever gives us solid proof for his stand point we should follow that idea as islam and leave all others alone.

Otherwise there are so many mufties and mujtahids that we will be lost in their following. Let us not be silly but be sensible regarding islam. If one has not read the quran for understanding first he should not read any other book by anyone, not even hadith book because then one becomes full up with other ideas and starts reading them in the quran. The quran is testimony of Allah, this witness must be judged within itself and then with respect to self evident facts external to the quran and once one can clearly see what the quran says then refer to ahadith and fatwas etc and one will not go wrong.

Trying to justify fatwas or ahadith by trying to get backing for them from the quran is wrong way of studying the quran. The hadith is additional information like a follow on. If you do not know the original thing then just by reading additional information you cannot know what the full story is all about.

Mullas do not want us to know the quran because they have a lot to hide. Find out what it is then you will come to know why they are doing what they are doing.

regards and all the best.
Thanks for so long comments in the favour of common sense....

We have millions of mullah , mufties today but no one is real...they are fake and just earning money...
The real person will not earn money by Deeni activities...as Rasool Allah and his Khaleefas did...