Sense OF Humour Pakistanis Severely Need

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
These people live in this world as well and they have sense of Humour & Nobody says AWWW Obama Is Dancing coz their hearts are alive so get a life

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koe8Yzb6qpU[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-pzlZPRvx8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3u4DugwRg[/video]

C

commander

Our's is a closed society, you must not expect such kind of humor in public from from

President and behind the doors expect any thing from them. :D :D

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
In public you expect and people don't mind abusive language or look the other way. Hold your wives hand in public, all hell breaks loose.

We should thank Zia ul Haq

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
The attributes of western humor shouldn't be expected in an eastern society and especially among political dignities. Each culture has its own ways of expression and celebration. There always exist a difference between two cultures. And that difference is essential for the survival of those cultures independently. Mixing of attributions from 2 cultures will always eventually result in fading away the values of the weaker one. And you don't at all want to see that happening.
In political world a politician needs to very much careful about his social life. And when it comes to the combo of Islamic country and eastern culture ,we make it more tougher on them. They will pay the price for even their very self related actions. For instance, Imran being such a great human paid a huge price for marrying Jemima Khan. A patriotic person like him had to prove himself a true Pakistani not someone from a Jewish lobby. Don't we know how patriotic and nation lover Imran is? Yet, in eastern political world being a leader you have to make social decisions considering the sentiments of the people.
Another recent incident happened in Salta Argentina, when few hockey players were fined for taking pictures with some girls.
Do we think in today world Imran or hockey players should have paid the price for their actions? Most of us will positively say NO. However, they had to because of the cultural boundaries we are surrounded around.
Personally, I think there should always exist such boundaries. Such boundaries don't necessarily make us " Paindos" but it helps us in retaining the values of our culture. If some values in a culture start losing respect, eventually through evolution you end up losing those values and culture and history is full of such examples.
So lets not expect our leaders to learn the humor of dancing :)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is time and place for everything .If you dance at a party it is ok but if you dance at a funeral would you like that?
Every culture has it's traditions and they should be respected.If a leader can not respect the cultural values of the people he represents then he is not the right leader.
Altaf hussain has a British passport and if you think his dancing and prancing is appropriate then ask him toTRY to become a member of the British parliament.If this is how he is going to behave there then he will be the joke for next 100 years.

such

Voter (50+ posts)
itsnotme90 i have already told you so many times that watch yr steps............but u comitted the same mistake again n steped on some1's tail

G

I don't agree with u 8-)
whole pakistan is dancing
but on terrorist,s tunes
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
I don't agree with u 8-)
but on terrorist,s tunes
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Khush to aisaay ho rahay ho jaisay tumhar paln kamyab ho gaya ho!

G

sobia403 said:
pappufromindia said:
I don't agree with u 8-)
but on terrorist,s tunes
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Khush to aisaay ho rahay ho jaisay tumhar paln kamyab ho gaya ho!
don't be angry khalazaan
i was just joking.anyway i m waiting ur new post about india's problems. [funnny]