* Shab e Bara'at Mubarak *

Noor-e-Qalb

MPA (400+ posts)
rcirfp.jpg

rh2vds.jpg

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
kher mubarak!!! alongwith asking for forgivenss and other prayers lets all pray for the uprising and prosperity of Pakistan as well!!! may Allah listen to our prayers and have mercy on us!

Ameen!!!

Jaldikar

Banned
Shab-e-Barat being observed with religious zeal

Muslims celebrate Shab-e-Barat

Shab-e-Barat is being celebrated with religious fervor and zeal.

Muslims pray during the night for their well being.

Special meetings will be held in various mosque where will keep praying for the whole night.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shab-e-Barat being observed with religious zeal

can you please explain what exactly Shab e Barat is?....Why do we celebrate(as u stated above) it?.....Is it mentioned anywhere in Quran or Sahih Hadith?....what is significance of this special night?.....help me understand please kuz many ppl r coming up with their ideas,knowledge and resources.....

i did some research on this topic but i wanna have a vivid Islamic Point of view.......
thanks
Muslims celebrate Shab-e-Barat

Shab-e-Barat is being celebrated with religious fervor and zeal.

Muslims pray during the night for their well being.

Special meetings will be held in various mosque where will keep praying for the whole night.

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shab-e-Barat being observed with religious zeal

can you please explain what exactly Shab e Barat is?....Why do we celebrate(as u stated above) it?.....Is it mentioned anywhere in Quran or Sahih Hadith?....what is significance of this special night?.....help me understand please kuz many ppl r coming up with their ideas,knowledge and resources.....

i did some research on this topic but i wanna have a vivid Islamic Point of view.......
thanks