A

arshad_lahore

1100743052-1.jpg

Mureed Hussains's (Brother of Shah Mehmood Qureshi) reply against Allegations
1100743064-1.gif

Source: http://www.express.com.pk/ 19-10-2009

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
no wonder they worry about their sons jobs rather then pakistan intrests when they visit their masters in USa and UK gooora saaab bhaaadaaaar [pk flag]

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
now people are not surprising any more they know very well who are called leaders of pakistan all liars .now we pray 4 them......may they speak truth with their families.AND GO TO THE HELL B4 DEATH..and after death go to the DOUBLE HELL.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
when the above shown card is really true.
then people should think of the matters what is happning with pakistan.
God may safe pakistan from such pakistanies.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Shah Mehmood Quereshi's Son is the Employee of Kerry's Firm

Look guys.....
i have uploaded a pic as well. but i am not sure you can see it or not?
Shah Mehmood Qureshi;s son is employee in Jon Kerry firm.
It is easy for US to convince him to do that is against the interest of Pakistan. A recent example is Kerry Lugar bill.
Do you guys know that ISI has recorded voice conversation of PPPs and PML(n) political leaders that demanded to make conditions more worse and hard. So how you can believe they can work for the interest of the people living in Pakistan.
Guys for these people, it is very easy to stay in Govt but when the Govt will be gone, they will also go to US like Ex-Prime minister Shokat Aziz.
May Allah Protect us from them and show us a leader that is really patriotic.ameen

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shah Mehmood Quereshi's Son is the Employee of Kerry's Firm

Once a theif, always a theirf; once a crook, always a crook; once a mawali, always a mawali, and why should you expect PPP and its leadership to do any better.

Majority of Pakistani politicians have been and are choors, dakus, looterays, da gabaz, jhottey aur mulk faroosh. They come into politics not for the interests or betterment of the poor and to make their living standard better, or to make Pakistan stronger but to fill their wallets and pockets with American dollars, British pounds and Euros. They are rotten to core corrupt, dishonest and insincere to the country.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shah Mehmood Quereshi's Son is the Employee of Kerry's Firm

BIK GAYA JO WOH KHAREEDAR NAHIN HO SAKTA.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont waste your words, guys.................
It is not the first time ................

"chaudhry, chaudhry hi jamta hai"

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, I am not a supporter of thisthsi Shah Mehmood Qureshi and in my opinion nothing wrong if his son is working with John Kerrys Firm. lol Amazing why his uncle is denying this issue.

msibtain

I think the views held regarding Zain Qureshi's internship at Senator John Kerry's Office are narrow-minded and limited in thought. I think it is imperative for our public to understand that it's opportunities like these that are going to make Pakistan a better place. The world we live in is about networking and if the youth of Pakistan is not going to take the initiative then we are doomed and we will continue to live in a this suffocating political environment. Questioning Shah Mehmood Qureshi's loyalties or the the loyalties of Zain Qureshi is not the right thing to do but what is important is to understand what Zain Qureshi achieved by interning at Senator Kerry's office. He acted as an educated representative of Pakistan and represented us well.

As a nation we are in no position right now to point fingers at anyone and rather it is in the interest of our country that we stay united and stirring unnecessary propaganda like this is only hurting our cause. I think it is very uncivilized and uncultured of people to wish death to someone and especially to a person who has meant no harm to anyone.
The contacts Zain Qureshi made in Capitol Hill over the summer are invaluable and will render Pakistan good in the long run and I would seriously advise the public not to react in such a harsh and callous way.

faftab

It can clearly seen, how illiterate you all sound. Yes, whoever posted this blog needs to understand the facts before stating anything. Also, if the KERRY-LUGAR bill is such an overwhelming example for you please explain to us what you understood by it and while you're at it, take the Berman bill into consideration as well. Was Zain Qureshi working at the office even during that time too? We all know how fucked up that nation is so kindly don't start pointing fingers to the people of our nation. If you have such a concern for country, support it in every way and dont act like an uneducated taliban also, TOUGH LUCK you can't do shit.You are not in power

P:S And I DOUBT JOHN KERRY took his advice for the bill you moron.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ALI ARYAN said:
Well, I am not a supporter of thisthsi Shah Mehmood Qureshi and in my opinion nothing wrong if his son is working with John Kerrys Firm. lol Amazing why his uncle is denying this issue.

your opinion is wrong
john kerry senator is a freemason zionist who was in skull and bones society too...he is among satan worshippers in america whose only goal is to wipe out islam and muslims from the world.all this is a fact .though foolish peoples are still in dark about that
working with auch anti islamic zionist means that shah mehmood rafdhi is also an agent of zionists and is on mission to destroy pakistan
wake up pakis.or your name will be found only in history books

drkjke

one other thing to inform bhair bakris of pakistan who vote always for biggest enemies of islam and pakistan

shah mehmoods son is working for a zionist this we all know.but do you know that shah mehmoods grandfather was a traitor who worked as a british agent in british rule in india and thousands of muslims blood is on his hands.british government gave shah mehmoods family ranches lands and titles for this service to british government against muslims of india

not only shaha mehmood but most other politicians who get maximum votes in ppp and muslim league are also traitors,and their forefathers were british agents and now their sons are american agents
curse be upon a nation whose people elect such traitors to highest offices

in below column read the last paragraph for some info regarding shah mehmood and ancestors

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/oct2009-dai ... /col10.htm

drkjke

aitizaz ahsanas daughter reportedly also works for zionists agencies and many other children of present political set up are as big agent of zionists as their forefathers.waiting to take the seat of treason when their fathers vacate it.

pakistan has no law.iftikhar chaudery is a drama.if we had any law auch traitors would be brought to justice

one thing pakistani munafiqeen dont want to understand is that unless islamic system in full is implemented their is never any hope for any justice in pakistan and without justice life of this nation is short and azaab is near